The 2018 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge!

Good luck people :yep: I wont enter thanks Mark, I still got beans to do a diary :wassnnme:lollol

To illustrate what can be done. This was from an old Sickmeds comp, vince was in that too if I recall. I do remember that MGM grew an absolute monster.;

gallery_54925_5960_60883.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 6

great stuff. i was only thinking of the od pot noodle comps the other day. 

il have a go mark. ive had my eye on the bubbas gift too. :hippy:

great comp. i be buying a few king size pot noodles today. lol 

• Like 4

Just like to say.. This must be the most expensive 1L pot ive ever bought! 1.99 for a bloody potnoodle! 

Anyhow i got the stickyrib one.. I might actually try it lol

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

17 members so far :bong:

Plenty of spots remaining :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Can US members participate? That is to say.... will you ship to USA?

• Like 1

I'm in regardless of free seeds. Was looking to grow out a skunk 1 phenotype clone and already know competition is stiff with one pot noodler getting 70 odd grams off a plant.

Soil will not cut it, I'm a soil guy but think hydro is the only way forward for the challenge. I mean, I'm assuming that a big yield would be one of the factors that would count.

I laughed at first when I saw the pot noodle grow thread. Then I realised that doing a successful grow in a pot noodle would take all my skills and then some.

Winning this, for me personally, would be like the 24th best thing to ever happen to me ever. I think we should have a trophy made, something the winner could cherish. I'd put it on my mantelpiece or maybe mount it on the wall. I guess whoever wins this will earn the rightful acclaim and respect of fellow UK420 PNG's (pot noodle growers)

Some may laugh, but smoke a few joints and it becomes clear. Yes, this is fucking nuts, but yes, lets do it anyway!

• Like 4