The 2018 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge!

i worked there at the time so it was even stranger for them ..as i never said what i was going to use it for 

• Like 5

@HSO-Mark, seeing as its for a good cause and the comedy value while the mrs and kids are off I think I might just have a bombay bad boy tomorrow. 

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark I'm in bud, will send a pm over shortly.

Love the bubbas gift and Ive never had a crack at one of these noodle competitions.

Bubba noodle canne wait!!

For everyone who's not tasted the Bubba gift yet your in for a treat! :yep:

• Like 4

I duno who else has the space but im going to do 1 x Kingsize and 1 x Regular to See if theres any difference atal! 

Goodluck everyone 

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

Hi guys I read the pot noodle thread a few weeks ago and looked fun,so I will have a go at this ,but I'm totally new to growing so I should learn along the way has well  which will hopefully benafit me

• Like 1

I'm well up for this! My only question would be, would using the pot noodle as a dwc net pot count or do the roots have to stay within the confines of the pot?

4 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

do the roots have to stay within the confines of the pot?

Yes they do. I think HSO just wants a fair grow off. 

• Like 1

Hso- mark sorry mate everyone I click on message to send you it says I'm not allowed? How can I send you please? Is it because I'm a newbie on forum?

Edited by mollski
  • Like 2

Put me down for some action Mark.

Just to clarify mate. I'm presuming that everyone is gonna get some of the roots naturally coming out of the holes we will drill for drainage. 

I expect come the end that these roots might be quite considerable, especially if anyone intends to bottom feed like I do. 

If I drilled 2 bigish holes in the bottom and shoved in a couple of wicks and had masses of roots growing out of the pot and down the wicks I would understand a possible advantage.

But is standard roots we all see poking out the bottom at every pot up time ok?

Even if its far worse than normal as we wont be potting up. 

Just a bit of clarification Mark

Pm coming

zz

• Like 4