The 2018 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge!

i like me a pot noodle, every now n then tho, cant eat them regular. thats why i have none in. lol 

il be on as mission tomoz for a few big ens. 

im gonna go 12/12 from seed, and see what i can get from a few bubbas gift. i must admit the pics on here i was looking at, she look's like a rite fruity bubba kush for sure. funky colors, and tight dense,resin fest goodness. :yinyang:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Am I the only one here that actually likes to munch a pot noodle? 

Bro I can eat a potnoodle 4 pack in about 5 mins lol what's your favourite flavour ??

• Like 1

You know the crazy thing before i used poly cups to germ seeds on my diary i did actually think about using empty potnoodle pots lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Whambud said:

Bro I can eat a potnoodle 4 pack in about 5 mins lol what's your favourite flavour ??

I really liked the Jamaican jerk but haven't been able to find it in about 2 years lol, I just get sticky rib, bombay badboy and chicken and mushroom now

• Like 2

13 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Am I the only one here that actually likes to munch a pot noodle? 

I used to love them but it seems like they changed the recipe or something and now they don't taste as good.

• Like 2

Just now, UKsFinest said:

I really liked the Jamaican jerk but haven't been able to find it in about 2 years lol, I just get sticky rib, bombay badboy and chicken and mushroom now

Bro listen to this....... You remember the sticky chinese rib one???? I use to put sweetcorn and hoisin sauce in mine and oooooooooooh jeeeeeez that was badass!!!!! Oh man nostalgic or what i remember that one man!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MicroDoser said:

I used to love them but it seems like they changed the recipe or something and now they don't taste as good.

I agree there's something different about the original curry one hmmmmmmm you maybe on to something there!!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to UKPOTNOODLE forum site where we seem to have turned all attention to pot noodles forget growing lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Maybe there's some asshole who's dead stocked them on ebay and their selling for like £1000 each lol

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark

OK, are we allowed to grow the seeds on until they can have cuttings taken then put a clone in the pot noodle pot? (I assume they are not autos)

If we were to run hydro, can we have an external reservoir? or must EVERYTHING be in the pot noodle pot?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MicroDoser said:

@HSO-Mark

OK, are we allowed to grow the seeds on until they can have cuttings taken then put a clone in the pot noodle pot? (I assume they are not autos)

If we were to run hydro, can we have an external reservoir? or must EVERYTHING be in the pot noodle pot?

This will be a seed only grow mate. Germination then straight into the pot noodle container  :yep:

No external reservoir. Everything must be contained with in the container. 

If someone had the courage a mini bubbles would pass but the size of the pot would make this a real challenge  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Captain Bonglington send over mailing info my friend  :bong:

Everyone's info so far has been passed to shipping so should start to arrive over the next 7-10 days :yep:

This is going to be a blast :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

If someone had the courage a mini bubbles would pass but the size of the pot would make this a real challenge  :)

challenge-accepted-26588474.png

I will PM you some mailing details, yes?

I can imagine I will have to design some custom bubbler kit that will actually fit into the pot noodle pot. I used to grow bonsai weed plants when I first started about 30 years ago, around 6 inches tall at six months old because I only had a little desktop cupboard with a flolight in it and did not even know about 12/12 then. I have practice with 'small'

I still do not know, are the seeds autoflowering or not?

• Like 1