The 2018 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge!

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

will the users of smaller sizes be marked up from the off for taking the harder option though ?

As in get extra credit for using the smaller pot?

If so no as the option is there. If you want to use the smaller container the choice is yours but no special privileges  :)

As both size containers are readily available I thought it was fair to include the bigger containers.

Maybe we will add a 4th prize for 

Best plant grown in "original/standard" containers :)

Yes we will :)

So 4 winners now :)

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 6

@Cantharellus Seriously mate had you not come across a Pot noodle in your life?

If you can get the container your in my friend. If you can't I'll volunteer to eat another and ship you the tub :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Ill get in on this if u dont mind :)

Are we allowed to turn the pot noodle container into a mini rdwc as long the root stay confined to the container and not down any pipes or anything?... just so were clear lol

Edited by T0M
  • Like 1

@zero Yes please if all who ask could also pm me that would save a lot of time :)

If not I'll get the members announced in say 2-3 weeks which will give all members time to get there name down or when we hit the 50 member limit.

Kind regards 

Mark..

This is gonna be good,I just love pot noodle grows.

Don't think I could keep up a diary right now though so al just have to sit this one out myself.

I'm sure there's goin to be some crackin diaries for me to read though.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

now i genuinely have a reason to buy a new pot noodle ..and empty the contents in the bin like i did in the shop last time ..freaked em all out ..i looked at em weird and said what ? i want the pot not the contents ...and walked out .i did pay by the way ..

• Like 10