Lemon Zkittle & Bubba Island Kush in the Night Garden

botanics

Update

Chopped this Lemon Zkittle down now folks but took a few last pics before doing so :yep: 

She we really easy to trim and lovey tight flowers with very little leaf to trim off apart from the fans, plenty of scissor hash too...which I'm currently toking on :D   Took me three quarters of an hour and now the buds are hanging, I don't expect it to take that long to dry as temps are up and the testers were done enough in five days to smoke without needing a flash dry.

Pics

large.5b141223c856d_LemonZkittlebudzharvestday.jpg

large.5b14122fe2d40_LemonKittleBudzharvestday.jpg

large.5b1412165a8d9_LemonZkittlebudzharvestday3.jpg

large.5b141209829ec_LemonZkittlebudzharvestday4.jpg

Thanks for watching :v: 

• Like 19

Looks nice, how much you reckon is on her?

Nanna in second pic?

Not that it matters.

Enjoy.. :yinyang:

• Like 4

@HazyDaze

Yeah I see what you mean in the second pic...does look like one, but I didn't notice anything on the trim, so could be the odd one and timely chop if so...Had to come down anyway lol I've run out room with the veggers and they've gone straight into bloom.

Weight wise I don't know tbh, they didn't get as fat as I wished, but I knocked the lamp down to 250 because they got too close to it and was maxed out...bud were quite heavy and dense though, so we'll see after the dry, will lose a bit with the warm weather :headpain: 

Cheers bud :v: 

• Like 6

Very very nice mate. Very light buds. Seen 3 grows come together now with these and every one I have thought very light buds. Got a feeling they will dry and cure really well.

GV.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/06/2018 at 5:12 PM, botanics said:

I'm just toking a spliff right at this very moment my friend and it's well tidy, fair play,

Just gotta love that post........................... says a million words...........nice job on the Z's bruva......  take some zkittle to this;

http://www.chrispackham.co.uk/news/the-peoples-walk-for-wildlife

• Like 1

On 31/05/2018 at 6:06 PM, botanics said:

It's powerful, I've noticed and it takes good ganja to get me stoned because it doesn't happen much with the volume I tend to puff ;)

Thanks for the tip of Boto bro................. wont be long now and my Z's will be near the end of bake off ! culture room temp at 31c canopy temps at mo, on Led's !  27,000 lux ea,.............. but, due to the sativa content, even 35c culture temp, would not bat a Z's or queeny's eyelid !!................ drink like a 'Dahlia" on heat though !!, gone to every night watering, from every other night, watering, during this, now extended heatwave.............. they love it zkittles and the queenies, scoffing up the hot weather....... they where born in hot places !!  and still survived the "KC Event"............  !

it's in the strain sativic, DNA/RNA   "Deoxyribonucleicacid"  Ribonucleicacid ! a bit like these nutters >>> Whitehouse & Mortimer "Gone Fishing"................ was "Superb"  best tv in yonks !!.................... excluding "Springwatch of course..........which was outstanding this year.       "15th October 2018 diary date............... "Autumnwatch"...........will be filmed during the great 'Golden" leaf fall of "New England" New Hampshire, north eastern seaboard of USA....................... should be a wonder to Autumnwatch............... AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

great diary mate. happy smoking on them buds. well done :yinyang:

my one that is sim to your zkittles tastes of grapefruit, and fruity. the other 2 mind are pineapple flavor,strange as my 2 lemon zkittles that smelt lemony/ orangey, turned out to loose that smell while drying and smell like pineapple skunks now. not one of my 4 have lemony tastes, :unsure:

the zkittzos of rgsc i have are smelling like pure pineapple cubes sweets, so im thinking this zkittles cut when crossed out smell more grape/ pineapple like, with some wicked pineapple flavors that i want to clone of for sure. :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Smoke Report

Thanks for all the comments folks, very much appreciated and well, I haven't been around for a while as I took some time out for R&R for a bit.   Anyhow, this means that the Zkittle in here has been in the jar for a while and certainly ready for a smoke report :D

Ok so, being not long after 4:20 PM of course, perfectly appropriate to fire up this here fatty, I just built.  Now this green is lovely and I've been really enjoying it over this last month :naughty:  yeah, 'really enjoying it' an understatement tbh as I've been battering the fuck outta my stash as it's sooo nice and tempting!

The aromas are not totally lemony however but have returned from what was there at the harvest (more of the earlier flowering smells have now developed after time in the jar), but there's far more going on; some Pineapple but subtle, more of a complicated fruit mish mash and perfect for this lovely summer we've been experiencing.

Flavours are full on too, in every way and this Lemon Zkittle is loaded weed with plenty of the crystalline good stuff...heavy as such and for my chest I have to toke lightly with it and not chong too deeply, however the smoke is clean burning and very pale to white.

The effects are quite devastating and if not seasoned it'll put to sleep the occasional toker, after a decently put together bifta, I reckon.  At first it did knock me harder than I expected and love a challenge so will always see how far to can go and see what she does.  I've built a tolerance but not as much as I would have thought however and even after puffing nothing but this for all this time, a joint will get me well on the way and if doubled up with a second to chase, stoned for sure ;) 

Yeah, all in all a very positive experience with this Lemon Zkittle and would recommend a chance at it however it's very high in THC, so be warned :naughty: ...I will certainly grow it again at some time and she produced solid nugs that hardened off, which even stayed hard, given the awful conditions they dried within too...9/10 from me this.

Thanks for watching :v: 

• Like 8

Sounds lovely mate! Good smoke report, I have 6 drying out right now, been hanging for 7 days so almost dry. This heat is a nightmare for growing and drying aint it!

• Like 2

@K-dawg

It is bud, nightmare for drying is summer, buds go spongy more often than not but the top nugs on this girl stayed rock hard so was very pleased ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2018 at 10:48 AM, H + H2O said:

Wow, lovely buds! Great growing matey

The judges at this years high times cup in Amstel, also though so.........

The judges are given nuggets, in this case "Sativa"....... which have a code number on the pack. Nuggetts arive to the judges over a period of 60 days.........

The judges are experienced and independent of each other, spread over europe......

After the judging period, the judges send in the codes from the top 3 sativas they though where the very best, that year. Every year, but can only vote it once in 5yr, the judges can recommend a "Champion Of Champions" strain, by nominating the code on that un-known bud nuggett set........

Out of the 20 judges, sent nuggett number "09667893"........ 10 voted it champ of champs, with no challengers, that nuggett code referred to the 2018 strain tested and judged for the 2018 high times show.

The code belonged to the cannabis Sativa Queen,   "Lemon Zkittle"  Champion of Champions 2018....... no higher acalaid can be laid down for a sativa strain................. Henk Van Dalen, master at work, overall canna master, Mr canna on this biome, end off.  AM

Overall Highlife Cup Winner 2018. Top honors for Lemon Zkittle

Dutch Passion’s Lemon Zkittle won 1st Prize in the Sativa Category, and was also awarded the Overall Highlife Winner Trophy. It’s a real tribute to the top grade feminized photoperiod genetics which come from Las Vegas Lemon Skunk which was crossed with Zkittle. With such outstanding parent genetics the chances of an exceptional hybridisation were good, and thats exactly what happened. This is one of the strongest varieties seen by Dutch Passion for several years, with extravagant resin production and a rich, penetrating aroma. The judges loved the top strength high and effects, and to win against such top strength competition is a real honor.

Lemon Zkittle winner Highlife Cup 2018

Overall winner, champion of champions: 
LEMON ZKITTLE from Dutch Passion

Dutch Passion will be submitting samples and hope for more good fortune in 2019!

Date of competition.......July 6th 2018        A very big well done to Dutch Passion,............ taking the very best cup a man can get in canna comps..... top work DP.......... AM

• Like 4

• 1 month later...