Lemon Zkittle & Bubba Island Kush in the Night Garden

botanics

hi @AutoMaster shame about the no shows. i had 100% germ rate on the 4 lemon zkittles i put to pop. all 4 are now at day 41 of flower. 

i germed my seeds in wet kitchen roll tho, into a sealed bag ,put in a warm place, 24 hours after they had all cracked. 

maybe try digging the seeds out as botanics says above. i would dig them up, and try and germ them in wet kitchen roll,in a zip lock bag. :hippy:

maybe they need wintering in the fridge, being a new strain ? if the seeds were fresh that is ?

i know some strains do that if not been in the fridge a while prior to germing them. if fresh made seeds, but who knows hey lads :unsure:

botanics lots of frost on your zkittles, my one that looks bang on the same as yours is pumping out the resin. i have noticed a few brown hairs on the odd bud, on my zkittles dom girl.

but i had high humidity tho, due to having the air outlet fan off at lights out.

i now run the outlet fan and c/filter 24/7 ,with a max humidity of 38% at lights out. :smokin:

i think these zkittles dom looking girls of ours are going to yield well mate. my lemon skunky looking pheno's are average yield looking. but these indica hybrid looking zkittles pheno's look like there still pumping out the goods/buds. 

my skunky looking ones have loads of brown hairs and look like they will be ready at week 7/ to 8. 

the zkittles dom looks like a 8/ 9 weeker at a guess so far, going by how they have grew, and how they look. im stoned of bubblehash again. il shut up now. lol 

passes the joint of bubble to botanics and automaster. :smokin:

edit spelling. 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

lol Uppy stuff then @smokie1 b c f c :yep:

Aye, I've the odd brown hair here and there too mate, but got a long way to go yet with this one...Stash is down though, getting tight and hope she won't be too long :v:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, botanics said:

lol Uppy stuff then @smokie1 b c f c :yep:

Aye, I've the odd brown hair here and there too mate, but got a long way to go yet with this one...Stash is down though, getting tight and hope she won't be too long :v:

uppy aint the word bro. im high as a kite tonight. been smoking on my cross of blueberry x malawi sativa, so im flying. only a little plant but tastes of oranges and carrots is in there, but in a good orangey/ carrot way. lol 

im going to chop some buds at week 8, and the rest at week 9. and see whats best for this zkittles looking pheno i have. :unsure:

as my jars are empty too apart from the 10 gram left, of the blueberry x malawi and a lump of bubble. hope yours is ready sooner than you think, and you get them jars filled up bro. 

im going to chop a branch or 2 early i think, as i ain't paying 10 pound a gram. :wallbash: 

• Like 2

On 14/05/2018 at 1:09 PM, dirtdog said:

Looking good botanics,nice shiny leaves!

There a little tip burn going on :)..... probly a bit to strong on the maxicrop................ there is a maxicrop with seaweed included..... i can vouch for that, at 9 quid a litre ! from my local garden center. I know the dark black color of it, is due to the molasses included in it for flower boosting. I use it on my showy, blouse'y dahlia's....dahlia's love it at 10ml per 6ltrs of PH6.......... or 0.6ml/Ltr/1. I grew a yellow dahlia last year, the flower was 11 inch across !!......... and weighed 13oz !!.......... the stem was 25mm across.

The shine on the leaf on your zkitlle........... is the excess sugar, coming out, due to a bit stiff an Ec !........... that Ec must be in the 2.5 plus region !!..... nice work on the zkittles boto mate............ i just put 4 more down from the ten pack, after the initial 4 failed to show at day 7. I have not dug them out yet. As i have had beans germ, upto 10 days post wetting in the past. The last was a fem blueberry..... poped at day 11 !!......... day 8 today, so will leave the post mortem till day 15 boto mate.......... nice bit of LST work there my man... AM

• Like 1

Too true there @AutoMaster I have been dosing this one up with seaweed after the beginning she had but I have overdone it slightly, same too with the EC, but not as high as you say :eek: knocked it back to 1.4 after trying a 1.5 but she told me off  :v:  

Update

Took some photos on day 40 and got three ok for putting up without too much blur lol  Anyhow, as said above, I tried upping the EC and she didn't want it, so I've knocked it back to 1.4 and will keep her on it.  Nearly at six weeks on this plant and she's done well, but I think I ran too many leaders for her to pack out her buds really fat...frost is good though and aromas stink....zkittles hmm, like opening a bag and a full on fruity/grapefruit come lemons vibe, on the rub of the stem...yeah she smells nice folks ;)

Some frostyness :naughty:

large.5afe0b9ef192c_LemonZkittleDay40004.jpg

An idea of scale...7.5L pot and 10 in inches diameter

large.5afe0b9137729_LemonZkittleDay40001.jpg

Stacking well enough

large.5afe0bb039753_LemonZkittleDay40003.jpg

Yeah a good plant this one folks and grows a chunky stem too

Thanks for watching :v:

• Like 13

@botanics I am not happy with the size of my buds either for where they are at 4 days into week 6 flower. I'm going to try not topping the next lot.

Still over 2 weeks to go yet, so things could change on that front. Also noticed brown hairs on mine too for the last week, so guessing it could be the strain.

@Breezus

Thanks my friend ;)  Pretty flat lately tbh and major crisis last night which I'll elucidate further in a PM when I get me five mins :headpain: will be in touch soon though bud :v: 

I have some better news to report re the zkittle beans, i put 4 more down, and all came up in under 3 days. I added more water this time to the germ pot. Was more wet than damp !!............ i think that is why the first 4 i put down didant show......... they where wet, but not wet enough it seems !!........... i have four strong zkitts now though !!.......... day 40 of flower year boto man ?/...... wk5 plus 5 days etc in flower yea man ?/.............. under a 250w hps for the 40 days in flower boto mate ??............ AM

• Like 2

Stop sitting there staring at it and give us a picture Botanics lol 

Dying to see this one mate, its defo' a future grow for me. One of the only strains atm that I think will make me put down the OGSeeds for a grow and give it a try.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 2

@botanics sorry mate, joker to the bone. In your own time bud. 

I am well into these ladies though. It was very close to being my return strain but money isn't what It was 6 months back so I had to stick to what I had at hand for now. But as I said well chuffed someone is doing these.

GV.

• Like 1

hi @GreenVision i have some of these in late flower too. you will like them if your into your lemon skunks/ orange strains. getting some great smells from 2 out of the 4 i have mate. i have a thread going on them, tho my pics ain't to clever as using my phone for now, till i get a camera in a few weeks. :yinyang:

botanics i bet she smells good now hey mate. hope your getting some time to yourself bro, bizzy is always good for the wallet tho. :skin_up:

• Like 2

I aint getting paid for the work @smokie1 b c f c  lol only wish I was bud, but it will pay dividends down the line ;)  

@GreenVision

Very frosty this one mate and once I get this final lump of assignments done, I'll get some photos taken as I've lost a few (and all the other ones from all the grows :( ) due to 'computer problems' ...subsequently aided and abetted my good self :wassnnme: 

• Like 1