Lemon Zkittle & Bubba Island Kush in the Night Garden

botanics

See, because I've had time off since June and been getting smashed every day, I haven't been in here for ages! lol 

@H + H2O

Thanks bud and sorry for the late reply too :v:...good the Zkittle is ;) 

@AutoMaster

Thanks for putting that up above mate, I've been so out of the loop lately with the consciousness away in the fifth dimension and I didn't know about this news.

To be honest, I'm not surprised after toking it for myself...it is supremo quality smoke and a good solid plant to grow that can stand up to abuse...well, it has too if I grow it! lol 

@DutchPassionTony

Stash has now been puffed mate but the BIK are waiting away and thanks too for trusting me to do a run on these genetics...solid this strain and a winner for sure :yinyang: 

@Highfive

I don't weigh my grows mate because I haven't got scales and wouldn't have them in the house anyhow, whilst growing, but I did ok out of it and estimates would say around 3.5 ounce going by how much went into my jars and by how long it took to smoke it all (took me a while and that's whilst having time off so bashing it a bit like ;) )  

It's strong mind and does the job tidy...all the best with yours bud and enjoy! :stoned: 

@botanics nice little run to the finish mate 

Think I may have to have a look at securing some more DP to run as liked the Glueberry Og and this diary has definitely got me intrigued 

BB

• Like 1