Grower not a shower

What medium are you using mate and what pot size? 

She does not look happy  :(

Also what are temps like?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This thread has a great vibe and cool energy I love it :yep:

Out of the 6 seeds only 1 germination. This is not acceptable from Dinafem so please pm me so I can try to rectify this issue :)

The one you have through looks to be growing well :)

Personally I would try to up the humidity and with lighting I'm a firm believer that a dark period is needed so would advice either 18/6 or 20/4 :yep:

Thank you for the continued support and updates mate very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Hit me up in the pm,s mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Cheers mate, that's very generous. I'll drop you a pm shortly

i think I'll switch the lights to 18/6 from tonight and turn the extract off and see if I can raise humidity a bit

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What medium are you using mate and what pot size? 

She dies not look happy  :(

Also what are temps like?

All the best 

Mark..

She's in coco in a small plant pot, not actually sure of the size. Says 12.7cm on the bottom of it though

temps beteeen 80-90F 

Edited by Grower not a shower
Insert pot size
  • Like 1

Temps are a little high mate which is resulting in the plant medium drying out to fast :yep:

Can you get temps down to mud 70,s-79o?

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Temps are a little high mate which is resulting in the plant medium drying out to fast :yep:

Can you get temps down to mud 70,s-79o?

All the best 

Mark. 

I've made some adjustments so hopefully the temps should drop. I actually thought 78-88f was a good temp for them but obviously I know nothing haha. Any tips on raising humidity without forking out any more cash? I've got a wet flannel and a tray of water in there already but struggle to get it above 40%

Lower temps will raise humidity, also I'm not a coco grower but I thought ph should be as close to 5.8 as possible. 6.2 maybe a bit high ;)

• Like 4

Temp is now sitting ar 72.5f and 45% humidity

18 minutes ago, beezee said:

Lower temps will raise humidity, also I'm not a coco grower but I thought ph should be as close to 5.8 as possible. 6.2 maybe a bit high ;)

Bottle says 6.0. Growshop guy says 6.2 :headpain:

• Like 2

Got the temp sitting at 72.5f and looks pretty steady now.

Got the light on a timer now too, 18/6. Lights out will be 11.30 Lights on 17.30 to hopefully keep the temps steady-ish

• Like 1

5.5 to 6.5 is said to be in range for ph in coco, I usually aim for 6 and I’m happy with a couple of points either way 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, OddNut said:

5.5 to 6.5 is said to be in range for ph in coco, I usually aim for 6 and I’m happy with a couple of points either way 

That's what I was thinking myself

• Like 1

Dropping the temperature has worked like a charm. Looked in on her before I left for work and her leaves are starting to point upwards and she’s looking happier again.

Think during the next watering I’ll start her on some half strength grow nutes and see if we can get her sprouting up a bit more. 

I’ll add another photo of her tonight when I get home. 

Thanks again for the heads up about the temperature, @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 3

On 12/3/2017 at 11:12 PM, Crentz said:

I've done both 24 and 18/6 the only difference is faster growth, personally I think the whole plants sleeping is better is a big myth man..... If anything I only run 18/6 to save on electricity. 

Seed plants sex and mature faster on 18/6.

• Like 1