Grower not a shower

20 hours ago, FatBoy77 said:

I've taken a plant in stages before, but just to check the high.  Even if you gave the plant another two weeks the bottom buds won't do much for you, not worth time imo

The main reason for doing it in stages was to minimise the foxtailing on the larger, top buds. She looks like she’s ready to come down now anyway and it’s only been 9 weeks or so. I’m gonna have a proper look with my loupe later tonight when the lights come on. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grower not a shower said:

The main reason for doing it in stages was to minimise the foxtailing on the larger, top buds. She looks like she’s ready to come down now anyway and it’s only been 9 weeks or so. I’m gonna have a proper look with my loupe later tonight when the lights come on. 

The Foxtailing could be heat related mate but it is also a trait I do see from heavily Sativa dominant strains  ;)

You could do a staggered harvest which will allow those lowers to finish up, are you checking trichomes colour and development? 

As imo this is by far the best way to judge the optimal harvest window  :yep:

Could you get any pictures up buddy? Will make things a lot easier to see and can advice more on harvest day ;)

Not long now my friend  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

22 hours ago, Grower not a shower said:

I’m gonna have a proper look with my loupe later tonight when the lights come on. 

Perfect  :headbang:

Mark..

Fucking nightmare!!!! 

I’ve got mouldy buds on the smaller plant. I’ll get some pics up later once she’s chopped and trimmed

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/07/2019 at 6:09 PM, Grower not a shower said:

Fucking nightmare!!!! 

I’ve got mouldy buds on the smaller plant. I’ll get some pics up later once she’s chopped and trimmed

So sorry to hear this mate :(

Did you manage to salvage anything from the Grow?

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 4:20 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

So sorry to hear this mate :(

Did you manage to salvage anything from the Grow?

Mark..

I got about 8 full jars between the 2 plants. Only the 1 plant was affected so I harvested that straight away. I chopped the other plant 2-3 weeks later. 

I didn’t actually weigh anything as I wasn’t impressed with the results from either plant in bud quality or taste/smell but the potency is pretty good. 

Since i I chopped the last plant I’d had plans to throw out the tent and update my grow space but work got in the way. Thankfully though everything is sorted and I can now concentrate on the upgrades which should allow me to grow 2x photos and 3x autos at the same time. 

When i eventually get everything ready I will start another diary but this time in the Humbolt seeds section as I recently bought and received  3x bubba cheese auto seeds. 

Hopefully see see you there when I get it up and running

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grower not a shower said:

Hopefully see see you there when I get it up and running

I'll be there mate you can count on that ;)

Will you be doing both Autos and photo's next run mate? That should be fun ;)

Mark..

On 27/08/2019 at 9:36 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'll be there mate you can count on that ;)

Will you be doing both Autos and photo's next run mate? That should be fun ;)

Mark..

That’s the plan anyway. Once I’ve rejigged the grow room I’ll know for sure how much space I’ve got and how many I can fit in but I’d imagine at least 2 autos and 1 photo. With any luck I’ll have room for one more of each. 

Just need to to stop smoking and start building!

• Like 1