Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

Has anyone got any info on the Flowerpot Pro?

Just reading the blurb on the site while waiting for shipment. :wassnnme:

Cant find any online reviews or writeups.... is that a lot "safer"? does the whip work as a replacement for the glass? 

Not seen the whip for it but not overly keen on the Pro to be fair I like the mobility of the glass and coil.

37 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Not seen the whip for it but not overly keen on the Pro to be fair I like the mobility of the glass and coil.

mobility isnt such an issue for me, but just curious after the "safety" issues being raised.... my hands aren't the steadiest and the possibility of part vaped weed and hot coils in laps is something im now thinking about..

i'll try some more digging, only video i can see is the one on their website which isnt so instructive.

• Like 1

@Hippie on hilli'd set myself on fire with that pinky thing, looks like a 3rd degree burn in waiting...phew lol No chance on that lol I also never considered the heating of a whole titanium head unit obviously, which i already do with the w/eater, (proper div moment) so there's probably not much in it, like nothing at all lol .

But I would say that the vape is much, much more consistent and heavy hitting when the unit has been heating for a while and the heat mass is built up in the titanium head, it matters not what head you have past application. I can have 3x .3 bowls on the trot 10 minutes after turning it on to get to temp and I'm high, but functional lol. If I blast 3 bowls after 30/45 minutes heating, i get to bowl no2 and think 'I'm not finishing this...' The resonant heat makes a huge difference to the experience and effect IMO anyway - which is my interest to be fair. Reading about the resonant/heat retention of a baller unit compared with a vanilla against a baller with rubies or SiC balls, no comparison. I also spoke to my glass consultant, and he's wondering why i'm a year late to the party....

@ExhaleWhy you dumping the B2? Doesn't that work with an injector bowl the same way a b1/b0 does? And what do you think the open coil b0 is going to give you instead?

Im about to send my b0 back and get a b1 injector head.... I think...

Then again I think that ill need a new stand, a new 'injector' bowl - bla di bla...why? lol

Just the one question further (albeit in parts lol) ; Is the experience better, do you get higher, does your weed go further or last longer, what is better for spending £150 again with the postage etc...? For essentially the same thing?

Considered replies only please lol

Edited by zeroG
  • Like 1

@zeroG the B2 assembly I have with the SiC dish sits over the bowl like the showerhead.

I'm just looking to use less metal to heat my flower, glass is better, I don't know why they don't do a glass stem-bowl combo that the coil can just slide over.

• Like 1

@ExhaleI see what you mean, but the heating element isn't affecting the flavour, its just a heat wand, its only bowl end where you would be flavour affected?... I don't really do concentrates to be fair, i do full melt ice hash, dry sift etc, but not a lot, just trim and really hobbyish style  lol . Im predominantly a flower merchant. I have glass stems for dynavaps etc, but come to think of it ive been devoid of glass in my bong life for ages, I just bought the whole kit and kaboodle from new vape, all titanium.

Have you decided on a injector bowl? 

and now a new stand cause the old flowerpot stand is now obsolete...

lol VAS brother :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zeroG said:

Just the one question further (albeit in parts lol) ; Is the experience better, do you get higher, does your weed go further or last longer, what is better for spending £150 again with the postage etc...? For essentially the same thing?

Considered replies only please lol

The sheer amount of heat that the balls can dump out means you can use lower temps for better flavour, and still get thicker clouds. Dab-like hits from flower are possible.

I wish i could say that my weed goes further, but being able to clear a vape bowl in 1 hit does not bring out my frugal side lol

Also unless you do want to give in to the VAS, you could look at getting the screen baller diffuser instead of the injector. That's the one I use the most tbh.

It's basically just a hollow weedeater bottom so it will fit the bowls and stand you already have. You just have to put a screen in the threads of the weedeater top nut to stop the balls falling out, and you're good to go.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/newvape/products/screen-baller-3408

If you do go the injector route, the qaroma short bowls are my current fave. The glass screens do let more shrubbery through tho.

Edited by Bubbles Depot
  • Like 4

If you've already got a ShovelHead bowl or 2 and a stand then the screen diffuser bottom nut (3408) will enable you to keep using them (with balls in the WeedEater)

The Injector bottom nut (3417) will enable you to use an Elev8R style bowl and any 18mm female stand.

I dunno what glass and bits you have from your VAS and GAS afflictions but ..

I would buy the 3408, the B0, and a splitter so you can run them both at the same time :)

Or buy Both bottom nuts so you can build either for now, and buy another top nut in the future (and a splitter so you can run them both at the same time) - then you could sell one as a complete setup, if you don't use it.

• Like 2

@zeroG the injector diffuser actually costs more than the B-ZERO :wassnnme:

I've started my addition addiction up again buying bits for the TM and the B-ZERO is just one of them things you see and you suddenly say in your head "yeah I need that in my life" lol 

They did a glass bowl to replace the shovelhead I think? but I totally missed that and the injector bowls seem to be in abundance.

• Like 2

Is the B1 essentials package complete with everything (glass excluded) that is needed to get cracking?

Under the description for the B2 head package, balls are included but not mentioned for the B1. 

Also if I can try the patience of the current contributors slightly further..... I still don't have an understanding of the 'injector' style & it's advatages/disadvantages. Someone mentioned its compatability with glass, but how does this differ from the 14/18mm options that the posts supplied with the non injector version provide? 

Any links to an article /photos /video that can fully explain the operation for a noob? 

@Goodbloke

You should get 4mm rubies as in the picture. Best contact them to confirm.

The advantage of the injector style for any version is the availablity of glass bowls to replace the titanium shovelhead.

There were some v good glass bowls for the standard config  produced a while back but no more. The ones available are poor quality now that plusplus has stopped supplying.

But there are loads of bowls that can take the injector version. Hence the current popularity.

In terms of performance pretty similar. There are some differences but mainly down to distance of heat source from herb.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

If you've already got a ShovelHead bowl or 2 and a stand then the screen diffuser bottom nut (3408) will enable you to keep using them (with balls in the WeedEater)

The Injector bottom nut (3417) will enable you to use an Elev8R style bowl and any 18mm female stand.

I dunno what glass and bits you have from your VAS and GAS afflictions but ..

I would buy the 3408, the B0, and a splitter so you can run them both at the same time :)

Or buy Both bottom nuts so you can build either for now, and buy another top nut in the future (and a splitter so you can run them both at the same time) - then you could sell one as a complete setup, if you don't use it.

Splitter? please elaborate...

I agree with all of that now Ive referenced the part numbers to your applications, very, very helpful, thanks :)

Still not sure if I need the B0 with the 3mm balls, but its here, and will cost me to send it back, but for some reason you don't get balls with the diffuser bottom for £60! You got that on top! 

B0 would be the best value if you didnt need an accompanying glass bowl and stand, either that or the pricing model is as keen as mustard ;)

You really need a proper fitted glass bowl for the injector heads TBF, it seems as though for all the money is costs, the actual ecosystem is incomplete. When you look at accessories for Dynavap for example, there is everything available everywhere, lots of folk seem to be moving to an injector/sublimator/wand solution, but it still seems a bit 'back of the garage' to hack it to work. I just smashed my elev8tor bowl off the floor last week, the debris is still in the bin, as much as I like glass, it gets expensive lol

• Like 2

£60???? Silly you :)

I put it in the cart, applied the code, got knocked back, added some screens to the cart, applied the code, saved a tenner, and got the screens for minus £3 I think it was :rofl:

There's a couple of people selling bags of 500 Rubies for reasonable money on the big river site ;)

I couldn't find a splitter on Vapefiend but this Bridge Adapter is quite similar (and you get a stopper included with it) 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/glass-adapters/products/18mm-bridge-adapter

(basically a 3 way claisen adapter with 2 in and 1 out .... and a stopper) 

I'm using a cheap 18/18 one of these for a bowl 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/18mm-female-to-14mm-male-adapter?

or there's loads of other cheap options on the Chinese sites you can push a screen in and use (and they usually get cheaper buying a few at a time, from those guys)

Or if you want a glass screen there's the Elev8R, Qaroma and Arizer connoisseur bowls - altho I find that I usually feel the need to put a fine mesh screen on top of the glass screen as they block up pretty quickly otherwise 

I think the Herborizer bowl is too deep (says he, sat in front of one) - and now I've tested it, it's not. It works really well too :thumsup: 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@zeroG where did you get your elev8r bowl? I've had a look and can't find much, VF recommend the Herborizer bowls.

Recommended vape solutions sell it and others.

• Like 2