Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

6 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Are those PID temps

:yep: I stay lower as I like to continue to draw on the browned material as long as it gives vapour (love a proper heavy stone in the evenings) it's less milky as you say but plenty of vapour and the longer draws I think are helping me like when you hold in a drag, notice the same heady spin.

I will give the carb cap a go again, always forget about it sat there, I've only used it a handful of times when vaping some extracts as it gets the coil shroud much hotter.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking of taking my flowerpot v rod to some outdoor events . 

I've seen a power pack does anyone know what wattage and amp the pid that comes with the unit is?

Do you guys reckon I could use thwt swarey 500 w one ?

• Like 1

I've not opened up my Newvape controller but inside my Chinese ones there's either a QB-T7100 or T7200 PID temp controller which says it will take 85 - 265V AC/DC 

I think they use XMT7200 or 7100 inside the Newvape controllers, which are very samey. 

The manual says ....

"

1.Brief introduction

XMT -xxxxSeries Intelligent PID Temperature Controller are the multi-functional regulators adoptingthe micro processing units.

The instrument has automating function to self adapt to different systems. 

The instrument can also be degrees Celsius, degrees Fahrenheit temperature. 

Five control optional:

0.built-in 5A solid state relay

1.Relay contact PID output

2.SSR all the way non-contact level PID output

3.SSR-level all the way back to poor control output

4.Backlash relay control output

2.Main technologies indicates

Input RTD input(Pt100,Cu50) ; Thermocouple input(T, R, J, B, S, K, E, WRe3-WRe25)

power supply AC/DC85~260V,(50/60Hz); other voltage can be customized

Contact capacity AC 250V/3A

Contact life 1×105

SSR-level 8V(Open-circuit voltage); 30mA(short-circuit current)

Temperature range -199.9 ~ +2300°C

Measure accuracy ±0.2%FS

Environment 0~+50°C;≤85%RH

Display LED(red, blue, white, green, orange)

Outline Dimension 48×24×75mm

Panel Dimension 45×22mm

"

And I think the coils are 100W

Or are you talking about their portable 12V thing?

https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/flowerpot/products/ch-portable-battery-powered-enail-milwaukee-32pp-choose-coil

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 2:05 AM, Hippie on hill said:

I've not opened up my Newvape controller but inside my Chinese ones there's either a QB-T7100 or T7200 PID temp controller which says it will take 85 - 265V AC/DC 

I think they use XMT7200 or 7100 inside the Newvape controllers, which are very samey. 

The manual says ....

"

1.Brief introduction

XMT -xxxxSeries Intelligent PID Temperature Controller are the multi-functional regulators adoptingthe micro processing units.

The instrument has automating function to self adapt to different systems. 

The instrument can also be degrees Celsius, degrees Fahrenheit temperature. 

Five control optional:

0.built-in 5A solid state relay

1.Relay contact PID output

2.SSR all the way non-contact level PID output

3.SSR-level all the way back to poor control output

4.Backlash relay control output

2.Main technologies indicates

Input RTD input(Pt100,Cu50) ; Thermocouple input(T, R, J, B, S, K, E, WRe3-WRe25)

power supply AC/DC85~260V,(50/60Hz); other voltage can be customized

Contact capacity AC 250V/3A

Contact life 1×105

SSR-level 8V(Open-circuit voltage); 30mA(short-circuit current)

Temperature range -199.9 ~ +2300°C

Measure accuracy ±0.2%FS

Environment 0~+50°C;≤85%RH

Display LED(red, blue, white, green, orange)

Outline Dimension 48×24×75mm

Panel Dimension 45×22mm

"

And I think the coils are 100W

Or are you talking about their portable 12V thing?

https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/flowerpot/products/ch-portable-battery-powered-enail-milwaukee-32pp-choose-coil

Top reply brother .I've seen the 12v one for cars . Im looking at the 500w,swarey pOwer station .

Just wanna know how many dabs I can get off one of those swarey things if it's worth it ect. 

• Like 1

That all depends how fast you can hit it and reload :thumsup: :fart:

A 500Wh battery should power a 100W flowerpot coil at full power for about 5hrs (they say 4.4hrs in the ad) 

So I'd say you'll probably get 2 to 4 times that in reality as it only feeds in the amount of power it needs to maintain the set temp, and only uses the full 100W for a few seconds when you first switch it on.

• Like 2

Som were looking at,about,20,to 30 maybe moreven, dabs a day. 

That means everyone else wont get one , cheers @Hippy on hill

• Like 1

lol 

I was just about to say .....

Got the B0 this morning   

(so I think I can make 7 different CH vape combos now lol) 

I'd say performance is about the same as the Pinky but much safer with the 18mm fitting and well worth spending the extra £30 or so, so you don't have to hold it on the bowl, know it's not gonna slide off the coil, or spill hot balls everywhere...

And probably the new champion for me when you tot up the price for a full setup and the performance you get  :thumsup:

I'm really hoping it colours up like the inside of my VROD has, as I always thought it was a shame you couldn't see the depth of the colours in the anodized titanium inside 

• Like 1

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

I'm really hoping it colours up like the inside of my VROD has, as I always thought it was a shame you couldn't see the depth of the colours in the anodized titanium inside 

I haven't cranked my B2 head up as high as the old showerhead which coloured beautifully.

What kinda temps you lads running your flowerpot on? 

I have my vrod on 640. Down from  690 when I 1st fired it up at xmas.

Also finding I don't really need the carb cap, I use it more as a stirring tool. 

depending on the flower about 230-240C on the PID, don't really do hot and fast I like a session on the vape and will take my material to dark brown for the heavy hit.

• Like 1

I'm at about 585 F if I fill the ballers with 3mm balls and a little higher for the 4mm 

Think I was at about 620 before with the old nut 

• Like 2

Just to clarify ...

585 for the injector nut (3417) and the B-Zero (7015), with 3mm rubies, and the Elev8R or an adapter bowl.

550 for the screen diffuser bottom nut (3408), with 3mm rubies, on the glass bowl and about 565 for the ShovelHead bowl 

620 for the older solid Titanium nut (with the holes in), on the ShovelHead or glass bowl 

• Like 1

Well, hardly VAS as I only possess one other, a battery portable, but currently undergoing a major flush of WANT. Would be nice to have my own little space station at home. 

I've only been looking at this after a quick peruse at what 420 sales were available, so lots of the jargon & some of the options are leaving me clueless. 

I'll set out my use etc and would greatly appreciate any comments / advice from owners & users. 

I'm looking at the Flowerpot Essentials Bundle from the forum sponsor. 

Picking a head is problematic, I currently only vape flower, have never played with concentrates, apart from a fairly disappointing escapade with hair curlers, but would like to keep that option open for the future if money allows. 

So, I guess question No. 1 is get the B2 to allow for future expansion, but as the price of the B2 really will hurt, would one of VROD, B1, B-ZERO be more suitable? 

I know a lot of this will be individually subjective, but those that have sampled various heads may be able to offer some advice. 

Things I don't understand :

Injector style head? - No idea. 

Anything need adding to the Essentials, I'm looking at some glassware, along the lines of the Honey & Bomb towers. Sound idea? 

I appreciate that if I can't properly articulate questions I'm asking that doesn't help someone trying to answer them. 

Thinking further whilst tapping this out, is the B-ZERO the sweet price point or do the far more expensive heads really make this device the desktop people seem to love? 

This would be a one off purchase and the only home based kit used, I'm not a collector. 

Sorry for the rambling, any assistance greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1