Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

That makes more sense @FarmerPalmersNTHowever I did think that Titanium was used solely because of its impartial state. I also don't have anything truly all glass, form the heating through to the vape experience, everything i have to uses metal in some description, whether it be a screen, or a mesh. 

So honestly speaking i cant say i have noticed a difference, just through lack of ability to...

I got shed loads of vapes too lol, cheap and hi end. Perhaps Il save up for the Quartz head at some stage. I'd also be interested in just a boroscillate glass head as well come to mention it, I'm sure it doesn't 'need' to be quartz anyway - however sexy lol

In addition to the above @Bubbles DepotIsnt you weed just super nice? I get that 'terpitude' as I like to call it from my dynavap! eyes watering/throat burn/almost like shit red wine histamines but intensely enjoyable lol - No glass there, in fact, its the only piece that I have that doesn't have some glass that i own...

I'm quite sensitive to the metallic tastes and tingles

I've tried and tried with the Dynavaps (partly cos they keep sending me them lol) but I get better flavour with their cheaper entry level Stainless steel tips than I do with their top of the range Ti ones.

So the baller has been a big upgrade in flavour over the ShowerHead, for me 

• Like 1

It's like drinking Coca Cola from a can or a glass bottle the difference is night and day :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zeroG said:

That makes more sense @FarmerPalmersNTHowever I did think that Titanium was used solely because of its impartial state. I also don't have anything truly all glass, form the heating through to the vape experience, everything i have to uses metal in some description, whether it be a screen, or a mesh. 

It's about thermal ionisation not reactivity I reckon. Even so, titanium is far from inert. It's actually pretty reactive. But that's not really the point.

Actually ETA, it's thermionic emission not thermal ionisation. Sorry. 

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 1

I finally got round to setting up my B -Zero this evening, or this afternoon. I've just regained the capability to post. :)

Its a totally different animal to what I was expecting. I immediately went down in temps to 630 - I was using 680 to pass full melt/shatter etc as top dressing on weed. But I can feel im going to be at 600 before the nights out. If i can manage 2 more mini sessions. Im the most whacked ive been for a while. Its probably down to a flavour sensation refresh, a much brighter vape through the glass, rather than all metal. And its terpy, very terpy - im a big advocate of terp enhancement :) Which is the best part.

I'm fully on that quartz head when I can justify it @Bubbles Depot, totally understand where you're coming from now after a tickler. Glad you mentioned it :)

Anyway, im running it handle free @Hippie on hill, or have tonight for a tester. I thought it was getting a bit rude going in to the 2nd week without really looking at it...Cool as a cucumber...:wassnnme:

Consider it It 'looked at'...

...It looked into me... saw an abyss...and we're climbing back out again together... lol All hale the baller flowerpot. I've already packed up my other coil and w/eater head -  But I am moving house, so its not necessarily permanent...yet anyway :D

Nice upgrade, and I like the minimalist b-0 Its kind of dark ^^ 

Edited by zeroG
  • Like 4

He he he 

Glad you like it 

I forgot to say I had another handle idea - which I've had on for nearly a week now 

I found an old silicone case for something and cut a couple of strips from it to go round the join from the cable to the coil. Wrapped them round the join, doubling it up where needed to make it reasonably even and wrapped that with electrical tape. 

Which has actually worked out a lot better than it sounds now I see it in writing, and still maintains that dark, minimalist, "rat" look  lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

I found an old silicone case for something and cut a couple of strips from it to go round the join from the cable to the coil. Wrapped them round the join, doubling it up where needed to make it reasonably even and wrapped that with electrical tape. 

Which has actually worked out a lot better than it sounds now I see it in writing, and still maintains that dark, minimalist, "rat" look  lol 

Are you a Hippie? or a Hipster? :Plol 

• Like 2

I do like to reuse, recycle and repurpose  :hippy: 

15 hours ago, zeroG said:

I'm fully on that quartz head when I can justify it @Bubbles Depot, totally understand where you're coming from now after a tickler. Glad you mentioned it :)

You know the VAS is strong when .....  :D

you're planning your next purchase on day 1 of running the b0 lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

You know the VAS is strong when .....  :D

you're planning your next purchase on day 1 of running the b0 lol

...and you're just stirring it up. Yet again :badass:. Dude, can you leave me the fuck alone for a minute!! and yes, always planning ahead lollol . There are two jumps TBF, I will add more balls and a diffuser head to upgrade my weedeater, that will be interesting again. and Im, as you quite rightly point out, supplicating to VAS with that quartz head at some stage. I like to think that if i went to the pub, which my wife expects me too, regularly, i would do 30/40 knicker with the lads having 2/3 beers...I go once a month, and please myself in-between with 'slight' VAS ^^ 

In my defence, i have been running the weedeater for a couple years, so although it is a different animal with balls, its not completely alien - and we have already cut our teeth on the vanilla, so to speak lol ...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zeroG said:

you can't get one lol - and I bet they don't make it again :pitchfork:

Why do you say that. Regular for £320 and XL for 470£ in UK.

• Like 1