Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

Vapefiend are not the only UK based supplier of the baller mod if you want to avoid customs and postage....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

I'm not spending any more £ on vapes. I'm not spending any more £ on vapes. I'm not spending any more £ on vapes :taz:

I do like the sound of increased draw resistance tho... :unsure:lol 

I know. It's verging on madness.

However, I really rate this mod. I was considering a few others but the baller mod does seem to (temporarily) killed the vas.

Check out the offerings from Qaroma. Pure quartz path. Might be tempted when it is released!

• Like 2

They've discontinued their original baller head already. The new version has a screened bottom for more even airflow/heating. And they've released a new weedeater top nut to use with the ballers. 

In related news i have no more money...

• Like 4

They do a weedeater nut to go on top (instead of the vrod top), and there's a special nut to stop the balls falling out of the top of the vrod now too. 

Not sure if their new prototype section has been mentioned or not 

https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/prototypes

They've been listing small runs of the new stuff there 

Edited by Hippie on hill
Nonsense filtering
  • Like 3

Quite a few opinions that the og baller is better (or certainly no worse) than the screen baller which my wallet is grateful for.

Not so interested in the new vrod nut as a screen does the same job for pennies and you can still use the original cap.

An excellent mod.

• Like 2

I ended up ordering both the og and the screened baller, with 3mm and 4mm rubies, so I'm interested to see how they all compare.

Also ordered one of the baller nuts because why not, plus some extra weedeater nuts, so I can use my spare parts to make weedeaters for my friends.

I can't wait to be further wowed by this thing :hippy:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

I ended up ordering both the og and the screened baller, with 3mm and 4mm rubies, so I'm interested to see how they all compare.

Also ordered one of the baller nuts because why not, plus some extra weedeater nuts, so I can use my spare parts to make weedeaters for my friends.

I can't wait to be further wowed by this thing :hippy:

Brilliant. Let us know. I ordered 4 mm q and 3 mm rubies. Only using the rubies and q have been utilised elsewhere.

Will you order a new cap to go with the new nut?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

urbanistic has the new baller system back in stock and a few of the vrod baller nuts if anyone interested.

ive ordered the B1 head assembly to go with my OG baller.

Just ordered a new coil as I had a spare PID.

So will now have a complete vrod, Baller and D cup system.

Going to seriously think about selling the vrod complete kit.  The baller is better and if I want to twax, I can use the d cup with a y splitter.  Seems silly to keep the both and can free up some funds for the next one FFS!

• Like 2

Take it the sapphire dish is only worth it if you're dabbing?

This will sit on the shovelhead bowl alright? I only say because my showerhead is female on the bottom and the shovelheadbowl is male connection, bottom of the baller is flattened on a coule of sides?

@Exhale

As per my understanding, the og baller and screen baller (B2 head) replace the vrod diffuser (bottom part) which has the angled outside edges for a spanner.

The b1 head assembly then fits on top, replacing the vrod top part and dish.

So the B2 will fit onto the shovelhead as normal.

You can convert the vrod dish (if just using the B2) to sapphire. I haven't for my vrod but I did for my d cup.

I reckon it was worth it for a dedicated dab rig. Unsure if I would for vrod if twaxing as I vape concentrate at lot lower temp than my vrod is set at.

Of course you could reduce the vrod temp if just using concentrate and then sapphire may be worth it. But the design of the vrod and baller imo doesn't best suit concentrate as the temp in the vrod itself is higher than dish temp so your concentrate can taste a little more hot.

If you get into concentrate then I reckon the sapphire dish money better spent in a dedicated dab erig. I would look at 7th floor enail set ups as cheaper than Ch and look v good. Or a t bucket which are great but but more cash.....

Hope this makes things clearer !

• Like 1

@M Pamplemousse Crystal mate, I won't bother with the Sapphire and i'll go with the SiC - do you happen to use any hash or sifted resin? I tried in the shovelhead bowl but the temp has to go up so high it makes the flower unbearable, makes me think I would have been better off just putting the hash in the top of the showerhead with the carb cap on?

• Like 1

@Exhale

Hash I find difficult to vape well. Quite like it in a dynavap with a 6 mm quartz ball. Bit of wool isn't too bad in a DV.

Mighty with pad at highest temp is also ok.

All my bubble I now press. Whilst I love me a bit of hash, I tend to combust with it so I just press it all now. The bubble rosin is great, only surpassed by the live.

I regularly use kief though, sitting on top of the flower in the shovelhead. Really like this combo.

• Like 2