Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

@M Pamplemousse thanks for your reply mate I'm still doing flower at the moment as I have a few downtimes affected my jars but when I kick on again in the new year I know i'll have excess to deal with and the logical decision would be to separate and collect the resin and use the plant material to cook with. Keeping a select few buds for old habits of course.

Enjoy your evening mon amie :) :yep:

• Like 2

On 15/10/2021 at 9:00 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

Back to flowerpot news.

Have had the baller mod for a couple of weeks now.

Imo it's a superb upgrade. Elevates an already excellent vape to an even higher level.

Went with 3mm rubies. Additional screen is required as only one provided. 

PID temps down to 585f.

No cap required which in itself is fantastic (unless dabbing).

Flavour has increased. 

Milks much quicker. .3 g bowl done in a single draw.

Resistance has increased but I like it.

Even more powerful at lower temperatures. It's back on the top spot for me.

Imo should be standard config.

I just wanted to wholeheartedly second all of this.

I was slow to believe the hype, but I really can't emphasise enough how great this upgrade is, to an already great vape.

I've dropped my temperatures by over 100°f, which has been amazing for flavour, and I'm still getting clouds than milk up quicker and thicker than the original vrod. I'm 1 hitting bowls at the temperatures I used to use for flavour chasing!

• Like 2

More new products ..

Tcup anyone ?? (their new all in one) 

https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/tcup

"

The main design objective of the TCup was to consolidate the enail, banger, nail, and bubbler into one, standalone desktop device with a heat shield. It's important for customers to understand the benefits of the TCup lie in reduced wires, integrated heat shield and a single consolidated device.

"

And

Really hoping we see some of the Ed's TNT handles on this side of the pond .... at a reasonable price lol

• Like 1

On 22/10/2021 at 8:29 AM, Bubbles Depot said:

Not for now at least. I'm hoping the original vrod cap will fit well enough to work, if I need it. 

The original cap fits, but it blocks the holes on the baller nut.

Fingers crossed the new caps make it over to this side of the world, because I'm not doing any more direct orders. Between shipping costs and import tax i ended up paying over £100 more than just waiting and using a UK seller.

• Like 1

On 22/10/2021 at 6:15 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

Brilliant. Let us know. I ordered 4 mm q and 3 mm rubies. Only using the rubies and q have been utilised elsewhere.

So far i prefer the 3mm rubies over the 4mm. They perform a bit better and add some more restriction.

I've also found i much prefer using the ballers with the b-1 head (weedeater style) to the b-2 head (vrod style)

It looks cleaner, feels nicer to use, clears bowls faster, and most importantly you can shine a torch inside and make the rubies glow! So i think that baller nut was a waste of money...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

So far i prefer the 3mm rubies over the 4mm. They perform a bit better and add some more restriction.

I've also found i much prefer using the ballers with the b-1 head (weedeater style) to the b-2 head (vrod style)

It looks cleaner, feels nicer to use, clears bowls faster, and most importantly you can shine a torch inside and make the rubies glow! So i think that baller nut was a waste of money...

My experience also.

Using b1 and 3mm rubies.

PID at 585 f. 

Selling my complete vrod set to a mate as I have d cup for concentrate.

Must try the torch trick!

I've also decided bubble hash rosin is the way forward. Much nicer than plain rosin. 

And to my dismay, Im finding live is the best. Arghhhhh. More work. But the smell and taste is so much more potent.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Vapefiend have some bits back in, with the discount code on top I just had the B2 and a new bowl for a really good price.

Had to go elsewhere for the balls but got some SiC and Ruby ones.

• Like 4

Where did you go for the balls?.

I was kinda waiting for the universal carb cap to come back in stock to order but could do with some balls for my tinymight stems.

Cheers

Mr. Postman was kind enough to deliver my rubies today, only took a week first class lol 

B2 Baller to replace the Showerhead I bought with the FlowerPot, been a good 2 years but I need some "restriction" as the 18mm with Showerhead is quite free flowing - I plan to grab an 18>14mm post and get some smaller glass bubblers next year :yep:

large.20211223_102156.jpg

Have a good holiday, I know I will :D

• Like 5

They get hot > you draw air through them > air gets hot :)

They have more surface area, create eddy currents, a longer pathway for the air, the airflow is turbulent as it exits (even heat spread) .... and you can choose to use different size and material balls with different heat retention properties and more/less restriction to suit your preference 

• Like 5

The massive advantage with the baller is imo:

Lower temps to get same effect. With vrod I was at 630f and on B1 at 585.

This results in better richer flavour and cooler vape.

No carb cap required. Real pita is capping so I love this aspect of the b1.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had a solid month with the B2 and 3mm rubies, I can't say I'm disappointed and now I'm seeking more draw resistance. Settled around 240-245C(464-473F).

I haven't needed to tighten the head since I put it together too, the old collar and showerhead used to need tightening up every so often.

On 03/02/2022 at 6:19 PM, Exhale said:

I have had a solid month with the B2 and 3mm rubies, I can't say I'm disappointed and now I'm seeking more draw resistance. Settled around 240-245C(464-473F).

I haven't needed to tighten the head since I put it together too, the old collar and showerhead used to need tightening up every so often.

Are those PID temps or head temp? Cause I'm on 585f on PID. Have been as low as 550f but less milky.

Are you using the carb cap still. I found it very resistive using cap on b2.