Newvape flowerpot

golf.007

Does anyone own or tried the newvape flowerpot? I would really love to know how these things compare to the cloud evo.

@vapefiendI noticed your now stoking the starter kit, do you think you will be stoking any more of there goods as I already have a enail?

• 1 month later...

Great clip, probably the biggest rips I have seen out off all your reviews.

My evo that I have loved so much over the last few years is now collecting dust.

The flowerpot really is the end game vape for me, I have my fingers crossed that  @vapefiendis going to get some adjustabowls and wraparounds in soon.

Edited by golf.007

• 1 month later...

Hi @vapefiend, I'm looking to get a wraparound head for my flowerpot and would like to purchase from yourself but can no longer find any newvape bits, am I being stupid or are you no longer selling them. Atb 

Thank you @vapefiendfor your reply, I will hold fire and await with fingers crossed the arrival of the wraparound heads.  I'm in no rush as the showerhead is keeping me busy and to be honest I'm enjoying my flower so much since getting this that I'm hardly dabing atm.

thanks again

atb

• 2 years later...

just pulled the trigger on these from newvape got 10% off so it cost with delivery .£386. 

so any tips on what kinda glass works best with it ?

also any tips please chaps /#?

• Like 4

@catfish

Good move, it's a beast. 

Mine came as a kit from Vapefiend with their Matrix bubbler which does the job nicely for me. 

I know others that have upgraded to VF's Honey Tower and prefer it. 

I end up staying around 650°F for well-cured bud, and normally a half full bowl is spent in 2 or 3 hits.

A long, slow and steady draw from the diaphragm is the way forward. 

Got some nice terpy hits to rival a dab from using the carb cap with a much lower temp (~575°F) but it's too much drama for me. 

Have fun ;) 

Edited by SYZYGY
  • Like 3

@catfish I have the Showerhead headset for the coil with the showercap carbcap, I bought the Honey Tower and Bomb Tower (Easyflow Glass) from Vapefiend after breaking the little matrix pot bubbler. I'm using the Bomb Tower more than the Honey it's a bit smaller and easier to clean both are great though. I use a lower temp 465F you get a few terpy hits then browning the material off and tend to hit that for a bit longer so a bowl (and I like to pack them to the top!) will last me 40 mins of good lung-fulls of vapor.

It's much more free flowing than the Cloud Evo with that 20mm bowl so I think a larger piece of glass complements it superbly! I absolutely chong the life out of mine I love it.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I just emailed Newvape to ask a question and ended up accidently spending 500 quid... Yay, new toys!

• Like 5

Going to put an order in by the end of the week too I think :wassnnme:

eta: No more vape shopping after this, I promised myself I did :yep:lol 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 2

On 17/08/2020 at 7:42 PM, Bubbles Depot said:

I just emailed Newvape to ask a question and ended up accidently spending 500 quid... Yay, new toys!

DHL emailed to say it's arriving Monday, which is exciting news. Also to say I owe 125 quid for import charges, which is a lot less exciting...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

DHL emailed to say it's arriving Monday, which is exciting news. Also to say I owe 125 quid for import charges, which is a lot less exciting...

Nout to worry, I highly doubt you'll regret it after your first 15mins with these badboys :yep: .. 

Bet ya cant wait :P ..What kit did ya go for ?

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

Went for the Vrod kit with a couple extras and a controller stand to keep everything tidy. Just need to resist the urge to get the t-bucket now...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/08/2020 at 10:08 PM, Bubbles Depot said:

Went for the Vrod kit with a couple extras and a controller stand to keep everything tidy. Just need to resist the urge to get the t-bucket now...

I failed to resist the urge... Just ordered the T Bucket with sapprire dish. Bring on the flavours!

• Like 3