A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

Think I may have fallen in love with Industrial Plant... smells fantastic, is caked in trichomes, if it smokes well, I don’t think I’ll dver grow anything else! It’s insane how frosty it is!!  

• Like 3

Well the final totals are in:

Industrial Plant - 626g

Critical + 2.0 - 577g

overall I’m over the moon. 

Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark for the chance to grow these great genetics.  Will deffo be buying some more seeds from Dinafem, they never fail. 

I will give a few more updates in here as i flower out the clones of the first lot, in the quest for a mother Plant I each variety.

@Dinafem-Mark what do you recommend next? Want something really smelly and fruity but with a reasonable flower time.

cheers,

peace out peeps!

• Like 4

On 06/12/2017 at 7:40 AM, In-the-night-garden said:

what do you recommend next? Want something really smelly and fruity but with a reasonable flower time.

Something smelly and fruity :bong: that would have to be 

Either critical cheese or critical kush mate  :) if you like the critical I would stick with a critical variant  :)

Could sponsor your next grow but not until the new year?

Will check back in to see how the clones are doing  :yep: until then than you for the final dry weights :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for the very kind offer for the new year!! If you can that would be great, but to be honest I will be buying some more of Dinafems genetics anyway. Grown 3 strains to date and grew so vigorously and easily it’s a no brainer.

The clones are doing well and will be put onto 12/12 at the end of the week!

I will try and get some pictures up just for info.

cheers

• Like 4

large.6C47365F-0E12-4F0A-91D0-6927491BA69F.jpeglarge.2D622924-3762-4B56-8DC3-EA1B3A8C253B.jpegFew quick snaps of the next round of Industrial Plant ladies!!! Have 9 in flower and I’m mumming one up. 

• Like 6

On 12/12/2017 at 7:35 AM, In-the-night-garden said:

If you can that would be great, but to be honest I will be buying some more of Dinafems genetics anyway

I can mate :yep: and if you are still ordering I have 10% discount code for UK420 members :)

Give me a nudge in the new years and I'll sort you a couple of strains to grow out for us on the UK420 platform  :yep: who knows maybe, just maybe we will have some thing new lol

The next round of industrial look great my friend  :bong:

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark that’s very generous indeed mate! Thank you very much!! I will deffo drop you a pm in the new year, something new sounds good!!!

All is going well with the current run of IP and C+2 , I have 8 of the Critical and 9 of the IP’s and have kept a mum of both for the collection...

Quick smoke report, I’m useless at flavours really but both strains have an incredibly moorish taste... the critical

seems to coat the tongue a bit, almost as if smoking a jug of cream! Has a bit of a fruity taste, hard to pin down, but it’s nice!!!

The hit off the IP is exactly what I was looking for, in that it’s very uplifting, it’s almost like doing a line of coke! Couple of drags on a neety and your chatting shit non stop for the next 45mins before it mellows off a bit, almost back to normal so you have to have a few more drags to get back up!!

anyway, love both and can’t wait until they have been in the jars a little longer!!! 

• Like 2

Oh just a quick note, I don’t know if I mentioned but I was running my lights on the super lumen setting so 1320W total, giving me around 0.91gpw for those interested in that kind of thing.  I’m happy with that given that I’m in the garage and lights of air temps are a bitch to manage! 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, In-the-night-garden said:

Oh just a quick note, I don’t know if I mentioned but I was running my lights on the super lumen setting so 1320W total, giving me around 0.91gpw for those interested in that kind of thing.  I’m happy with that given that I’m in the garage and lights of air temps are a bitch to manage! 

Always interested in this info mate and im sure many other members are also :)

Considering the other variables as mentioned this was in a garage with less control over the temps etc :) You did great and 0.91g/watt is fantastic in my book :yep:

Thanks for this info mate much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

No worries @Dinafem-Mark really enjoying the IP, quite a unique smell, flavour and a super high!! 

Had a shit day at work so I came home and bent the bitches over :smokin:

all supercropped and nice and level for now! Will keep adjusting them throughout the stretch and then I’m gonna get a net in for some support rather than staking each Plant. 

Will get get some more pictures up over the coming days for those that are interested in the meanderings of this diary.

until then,

peace out brothers 

• Like 2

Looking good my friend  :)

Nice happy plants ready to put on a flower show  :yep:

As usual thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

I'm away for the festive season ahead and I'll be back in the new year mate  :bong:

Have a good one brother  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year folks, hope you all had s good one!!

I’ve taken a few snaps of the current run! Day 18 of 12/12 and starting to bud up nicely!!

large.40CDB789-C78D-4A9D-8221-48627EFBFCE7.jpeglarge.35C9EF4E-E013-448E-B306-E1B9F9BDBC51.jpeg

think the stretch is over too and they are setting well. 

@Dinafem-Mark any further news on these new strains haha I’ll be a trialist!!

peace out!!

• Like 3

The stretch does look to be over and focus will now shift into beautiful bud production  :yep:

You have some nice sites showing which are starting to swell :) and I must say you have maintained a super, even canopy which will definitely help with even light distribution amongst all the budsites  :)

Ahh new strains. Yes they are coming but I can not say just yet what they are :)

Keep your eyes peeled for a post (For the new strains) and as usual thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

New strains are coming just hold tight :bong: as always 1st info will come to UK420 and all being well pre release testers  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1