A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

DAY 57 (since soaking seeds):

Morning guys a quick update for those few of you that pop in here...

All plant were potted up into the 11l finals on 26/9/17, since then the growth has exploded, roots are already growing rapidly at the bottom of the pots, so I'm planning on vegging for another 3 or 4 days and then flipping them to 12/12 on Thursday 5th October.

I have been gradually upping the EC of their feed and todays watering was at 1.6EC made up of 5ml/l Root Tonic, 3.7ml/l of A&B, 1.3ml/l of extra traces.  I really do love how healthy things look using Growers Ark nutrients.. its fabulous stuff!

Anyway I managed to get the other 600W light set up over the weekend so the all have a little more room to spread out, I'm going to carry on suppercropping and bending them for the next 3 weeks, so the last week of veg and the first 2 weeks of flower to hopefully keep them short and bushy throughout the stretch.

Today I need to get another 1m square tray and another electric blanket for under the second tray, I'm also going to try and set up some tubular heaters in and an active intake.. Its all a bit hectic as my house is literally a building site at the minute, so i have to steal time to get in the grow room when her indoors is out!!  Even with the additional 600W light the temps topped out at 28C last night as I turned up the variac to 80% which is still barely audible outside the garage.  Finally at some point I need to complete the insulation works, as one end of my grow area is still open to the rest of the garage, I will remedy that this week though.

A few pictures for you now, just to show how things are going, again apologies for the sh!tty lights on pics!!  bare with me, I will try and get some better ones this week...

large.IMG_3853.JPG

INDUSTRIAL PLANT - LOVE THESE, SO EASY TO GROW, VIGOROUS AND SMELL DIVINE ALREADY!!

large.IMG_3852.JPG

CRITICAL +2.0, THESE ARE A LTTLE MORE FUSSY, BUT STILL VERY VIGOROUS HEALTHY PLANTS, NOT AS STOCKY AS THE IP'S

large.IMG_3850.JPG

GROUP SHOT, AS I SAY, GOING TO KEEP SUPERCROPPING AND BENDING TO TRY AND FILL OUT THE CANOPY OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, REALLY CANT WAIT TO START THE FLOWER SHOW!!!

Thanks for popping in guys, as always any comments welcome, positive or negative all feedback will be taken on board.

Cheers,

Peace out

• Like 7

They really have appreciated the potting up mate and the veg growth has exploded producing some really beautiful formed plants :)

Your plan sounds solid. Veg until today and carry on the training for the first 3 weeks (21 days) this will maximise light distribution whilst opening up the plants canopy and directing the branches to where it is optimal :)

Now you are going into bloom the added 600w hps will definitely help and the plants are going to love those extra lumens :yep:

Some really nice work so far and now we are enter8ng bloom the real fun can begin :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Well last night was the first night of 12/12...

I've made a little upgrade in that I have a 350W underfloor heating kit under my trays now, covered in a 40mm layer of playpit kiln dried sand.  I thing I was starting to suffer a little bit of lock out due to low root temps at lights out...  Hopefully this will offer a solution.

Anyway, couple of quick photos... Basically all the Critical +2.0 are looking a lush green colour (these were sat on  the electric blanket), the Industrial Plant are either locked out slightly due to low root temps, or are hungrier...  Need to find out in a hurry!!  Like I say hopefully the under floor heating kit will solve the issue!! 

INDUSTRIAL PLANT:

large.IMG_3862.jpg

CRITICAL +2.0:

large.IMG_3861.jpg

GROUP:

large.IMG_3863.jpg

Thanks for popping in @Dinafem-Mark, would love any input from any of you guru's out there..  Please someone offer advice on the slight yellowing on the Industrial Plant...

Thanks,

Peace Out

Edited by In-the-night-garden
spelling
  • Like 6

Hello mate I'll offer advice if I can ;)

Just going of the pictures the industrial plant does not look to bad at all. Maybe a slight yellow or lighter green colour to the leaves which yes could be a nutrient lock out or maybe just more feed needed :)

Now you have those roots at a nice temperature I'm sure this will sort out the problem and will start taking nutrients as normal :) if not we can go from there and trouble shoot the issue :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until next time mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark hopefully all will be well now!!

thanks dude!

Updates are the least we can do after receiving these genetics for FREE!!

cheers

• Like 1

Well good evening all... (if anyone is actually reading this?!?)

installing the underfloor heating and upping the food to an EC of 1.7 seems to have done the trick... things are beginning to get a bit jungletastic in the tent with the onset of flowering.

i took the opportunity last night to stake the critical +2.0’s, and I’ve super cropped the industrial plants... I also thinned them out a little and tidied up below their skirts!!! 

Things were looking dreadful after this last night, but I popped my head in tonight as the lights came on and I’m pleased to report they’ve all sprung back quite nicely, to form a relatively flat canopy!!!

I will try and upload some pictures tomorrow if I get a chance!

until then, peace out

• Like 6

Good call on steaking the critical mate she can get very top heavy and best to get this done as early as possible  :yep:

Your plants with the underfloor heating are living a better life than most of us mear mortals lol

You are surely treating them ladies very well which will be returned come harvest :yep:

So far things sound to be doing real well :)

Will be back in on the next update mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the kind words,  at least someone is reading...

the underfloor heating is mainitaining a root temp of 21/22 at lights out.  Plants have never looked so good. With lights on temps being 26/27.

cheers, pictures to follow in the morning 

cya 

• Like 4

Ah there's always someone reading bud, just takes time to get around the boards sometimes but peeps will be reading ;)   These look fine btw, aye might have got a little cold but you're on it and reckon that underfloor kit and sand job is going to be a right bonus throughout the winter and those lamp off temps will mean these will bloom big buds too.  You're gonna do alright in here @In-the-night-garden with regard to this show...got a feeling like :v:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, botanics said:

Ah there's always someone reading bud, just takes time to get around the boards sometimes but peeps will be reading ;)   These look fine btw, aye might have got a little cold but you're on it and reckon that underfloor kit and sand job is going to be a right bonus throughout the winter and those lamp off temps will mean these will bloom big buds too.  You're gonna do alright in here @In-the-night-garden with regard to this show...got a feeling like :v:

Cheers @botanics hope you’re right on the harvest dude! 

Thanks for calling in!!! 

• Like 3

Your plants are doing fine mate and the underfloor heating sounds good at 350w. They'll love it through flowering :)

You won't get loads of comments dude if you're doing a good job. Like botanics said though, people are watching. If you run into problems people will be quick to jump in and help you out ;) all the best with the flowering.

• Like 5

@jadenugs thanks for calling in mate, been checking out some of your diaries, great grows them!!!

thanks for the kind words too dude.

cheers

• Like 3