A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

Afternoon chaps,

I’ve had them on growers ark flush it for the last couple of waterings, I’m hoping to take them all down on Wednesday which will be around 53days... the Industrial are deffo coming down then, I may leave the Critical a little longer...

few picks of the industrial plants:

large.110F9D53-72A0-4CE4-BA39-D95CECB844E6.jpeglarge.A1FC7042-0118-4C33-8DAB-B817471A191A.jpeg

really pleased with these, last day or so they’ve really piled on the weight 

until next time, peace out!!  

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, In-the-night-garden said:

cannot wait to get them down and in the jars!!! 

That's what it's all about man:yep:

Cheers

• Like 1

Those buds have swelled up great :bong: the finish line is approaching fast and the time is coming to get those fingers sticky :yep:

Industrial plant and critical are both very easy to trim strains and going of the pictures it does look like a screen of bud with very little leaf :bong:

Very close brother  :bong: and if you could a few pre harvest shots would be great :)

As always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be checking in daily as harvest approaches :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark they are coming down on Wednesday, I’ll try and get some pictures up pre harvest in natural light so you get a better impression of them. 

They have packed the weight on, stems starting to flop about all over the place! 

Cant wait, I reckon there’s more than last time too! Really are great easy to grow strains!!! Can’t recommend them highly enough!!!!

thanks for popping in mate!

update to follow on Wednesday!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, In-the-night-garden said:

they are coming down on Wednesday, I’ll try and get some pictures up pre harvest in natural light so you get a better impression of them.

Great to hear mate and pre harvest shots will be great :bong:

Nearly time to get those scissor out and fingers sticky :yep:

Have fun mate :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Couple of pictures... bit concerned they look a bit under cooked.... but they are the same advice last time... and the smoke was banging!!

Thoughts???

large.AD4B48BA-AE02-4CCB-AF51-6E845E22B4FB.jpeglarge.3758A14E-5EB2-4A65-B212-6CF2AE89316D.jpeg

• Like 3

great work brother looking fine in here. what im really wondering is do you need help cleaning the garage if so i volunteer, will work for bud lol

sam

• Like 2

Well time to draw this diary to a conclusion, final weigh in for round 2 was just under 36oz, which I’m more than happy with given the far from ideal temperature swings in the garage.

Thanks to those that popped in along the way, hoping to run a diary over in the RGSC section with some of their Lemonade OG’s next.

@Dinafem-Mark and all at dinafem, thanks for the chance to grow these great genetics, hopefully I showed what can be done with average set up and great genes.

until the next time people it’s good night from me.

peace out

• Like 4

21 hours ago, In-the-night-garden said:

hopefully I showed what can be done with average set up and great genes.

You did a great job showcasing our genetics and a great outcome all around  :bong:

When you said these were the same age as last time but looked "under cooked" could have been down to several factors. Mainly if from seed a pheno variance  :)

They looked cooked to me mate :yep:

Thank you for such a great diary and anytime you want to run another Dinafem strain I'm only a pm away  :yep:

Will look out for some dry bud shots and thoughts on this strain once fully dry and cured  :)

All the best 

Mark..

As promised a picture of some dried buds... sorry quality isn’t great only using phone camera! 

large.DBFA5ED2-A918-4CD9-AE12-864E480307BE.jpeg

going to set fire to a bit of this shortly!! Frosty goodness 

• Like 1