A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

Day 65 (Day 6 of 12/12):

Morning Chaps,

Just a quick picture update,

First Up a couple of shots of one of the critical+ 2.0's after staking in all 4 corners to open up the structure a bit:

large.IMG_3874.jpg

Nice Slippers!!!!!

large.IMG_3875.jpg

Then a group shot from yesterday following the training the night before, they looked awful immediately after training and supercropping the industrial plants, but after a good feed and some time under the lights they looked much better:

large.IMG_3880.jpg

The Critical +2.0 are on the left, and the Industrial Plants are on the right...

And last but not least a quick pic of a pretty Industrial Plant leaf to give you an idea of how they look health wise...  I'm really pleased with them now I have the lights out temp sorted:

large.IMG_3879.jpg

I will continue to feed Grow A+B for the next week, then feed half and half Grow and Bloom for a few days before switching to full bloom nutes...

Any input welcome,

Cheers,

Peace Out

• Like 5

They look all set for flowering mate, you've filled the space nicely with a nice even canopy. Gonna look lovely in there when there's loads of colas. Nice one :)

• Like 2

Really nice job on the training mate this has certainly helped to open up the canopy. Which in turn will allow for better light distribution and this all being well will hit those valuable bud sites  :yep:

Your grow room is looking spot on :)

Industrial and critical+ all look to be doing well and starting the stretch phase of bloom :)

Give them 10-14 days to stretch out then the real fun will begin with a spectacular flower show :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your thread and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time mate keep up the great work! :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark and @jadenugs really appreciate you calling in and your kind words.

I’m beginning to think I may have a height issue, but I’m just going to keep supercropping until the stretch is over!

I’ll try and post a picture update tomorrow 

peace out ✌️ 

• Like 2

DAY 72 (13 of 12/12):

Hi Guys,

Quick update, things are going nicely, buds starting to form all over the place, stretch is well under way, hoping it slows down as I'm starting to worry a bit about head height! 

I also took 2 cuts from each plant before the flip, these have rooted and are doing quite well.

Group Shot:

large.IMG_3898.jpg

New Babies:

large.IMG_3900.jpg

As you can see things are going pretty well, 20 rooted cuts and 10 in full bloom...

Until the next time...

Peace Out Peeps

• Like 5

You have done a very nice job on maintaining the canopy mate it is super even which in Turn should help the light distribution and produce some very nice size buds :)

Always good to take cuttings and nice to hear that they have rooted and the next generation is on its way :bong:

You will be getting stretch for the next 7-12 days then all focus will shift to beautiful bud production and we will see what these ladies can really do :)

Due to the excellent canopy management we should see a mass of huge buds in the coming weeks and we will be watching with interest :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next update  :bong:

Until then great job so far my friend  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Day 22 of 12/12

Hi guys, sorry for not keeping up with this but had a lot of shit to deal with!!

Anyway, things are going great! 

Really happy with how things are developing so far at just over 3 weeks since the flip, they are huge! Buds forming everywhere.

I lollipopped them about 5 days ago and took off all the shit that was getting no light, I’ve just been out there and stripped a load of fan leaves to help with air flow and light penetration.  I’ve also set up a water butt, air pump, and pump system which I’m testing but running the pump for 3mins delivers about 1.25l per pot... ‘‘tis given everyday allows a small amount of run off each time. 

sorry I have no pictures at the moment, but I will try and upload some over the weekend.. Any tips for doing this from mobile?!? 

Any how how thanks for calling in.

peace out 

• Like 3

Good to hear things are going great dude. How are your temps out in the garage, are the cellotex boards doing the doo?

On your mobile, 3 bars menu button top right, browse, gallery. Scroll down through featured pics and there should be an add images button at the bottom. Click on that and it's the same as on the pc from there mate. Hope that helps :)

Nice one setting an auto irrigation up. Never done a coco grow or a dripper system but I've seen Golden Syrup's set up on here, he has a good system going if you've not already seen his running diary. I think he feeds them multiple times a day and the plants love it ;)

• Like 2

The temps are doing well since installed the electric underfloor heating mate. The kingspan is doing its job, but most of our heat loss in grow roomsvis through air exchange and not fabric losses. Suppose every little helps though. Anyway lights out AIR temps have seen a low of 15C, but very much doubt the roots have dropped below 20/21 as they are being warmed from below. 

The whole tent full is green, not a dodgy leaf in the place so things must be good enough! Hoping to keep them green all the way through, instead of the odd crispy brown leaf I’ve had in the past!

cheers for looking in @jadenugs I will try get some pictures up tonight just before lights on!

until then,

cya! 

• Like 3

Sorry to read you have been having a tough time of late mate I hope things start to pick up for you  :) going to your tent and seeing the ladies will always help and put a smile on your face  :yep:

All grow room parameters are bang on mate. The temps are a little low but as you are providing heat from below this should be fine :)

Get well soon mate and thanks for the written update  :)

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark I’m all good mate, just busy as a busy thing that’s all.

i will get some pics up, just struggling with mobile uploads picture sizes etc!!

• Like 4