A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for the kind words...

at day 30ish now:

Industrial Plant

large.69AA92E9-EDEE-4EB6-812F-D021059E0E43.jpeg

Industrial Plant Developing bud:

large.78404863-E263-4BA2-8300-CBFED5DF877F.jpeg

group shot (IP towards top, some critical 2.0 towards bottom)

large.7FD7FDA7-D7EB-4CB1-9CB5-7689EB872426.jpeg

feed is running at 1.6EC, temps sitting at 26/27 lights on, air temps 16 lights off, roots never lower than 21. Humidity hovering around 55%

Thats all for now!

Peace out

• Like 6

Looking well sweet again in here mate :guitar: Budding up nicely for 30 days. Environment sounds bang on too for a garage grow this time of year. On toppa tings I'd say, great work :D

• Like 1

Cheers @jadenugs... the HPS take care of the lights on temps easy enough and cos it’s so cold don’t have to run extraction at million miles an hour, it’s just ticking over...

I’ve got some RGS Lemonade OG in my little propagation tent under a T5 with an electric blanket, they are suffering a bit as temps aren’t getting over 21C in there much, but once these Dinafems are down in 4 weeks time, I can get them in the big tent!! Can’t wait to have another crop curing,  Christmas tool it’s toll on the last crop haha!! 

Edited by In-the-night-garden
  • Like 2

Don't know if you're aware but be careful with your extraction ticking over mate. Not sure on your make but systemair rvk recommend no lower than 40%.

Airflow through the fan is needed to keep the motor cool ;)

I've been the same, struggling with temps in my veg cab and not being arsed to dial it in due to festivities :wassnnme: Dialling my tent back in now and I've shut veg cab down and put mothers in the tent  until I get my current grow vegged up and run out of room lol

The lemonade OG sounds nice :yep:

• Like 2

@jadenugs by ticking over I mean it’s set at 65% on my variac, and is set to run at 100% if the temp reaches 29C. 

But it thanks for the heads up dude! 

Ill be cranking it it up soon anyway towards harvest time to ward off any potential for mold. 

• Like 2

Day 35 of 12/12:

criticals:

large.52841925-9311-485E-832F-7280B8E4989D.jpeg

industrials:

large.4B653920-BCC4-4CFF-BE4E-99D3FCC0100C.jpeg

Both smelling superb and getting very frosty indeed. Will all be coming down around 20 days from now! Can’t wait! 

Will try and get a few lights out pictures this coming week!

• Like 4

5 weeks into bloom and both strains are starting to really stack on some weight with trichome production is overload :yep:

2 more weeks could see the industrial plant finished but maybe 3 more for the critical  :)

Do you check trichome colour and development for optimal harvest window? 

Looking great so far and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Ec is good and temps within acceptable range :bong:

Coming on great  :)

Until the next update  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Hi @Dinafem-Mark thanks for stopping by!

i reckon another 19-20 days will see them both nicely cooked, going on the last crop and bring that these are clones of those!

they appear to be stacking on weight everyday at the minute and the smell is out of this world.

never really been one for pissing about checking Trichome colour, prefer just to go by the dying back of the pistils etc... it’s all a learning curve!

• Like 1

@In-the-night-garden soon my friend soon lol

So much has to be locked down before release as soon as I know we will be doing "New strain growers needed" :yep:

Keep your eyes peeled mate :bong: it's coming and so is the 2018 outdoor grow thread competition  :yep: for both Dinafem and HSO  :)

Going to be a fun, hectic few months but very exciting  ;)

Hope you are all ready its going to be crazy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, In-the-night-garden said:

another 19-20 days will see them both nicely cooked,

That's what I was thinking mate 3 weeks tops and it will be of with there heads lol

The finish line is approaching fast mate :yep: and the time is coming to get those fingers sticky and jars filled :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Day 42 of 12/12:

some not great pictures but gives an idea! First up Critical+ 2.0

large.7FFE958C-F0CD-40F1-9620-B90BCDE44B13.jpeg

and now the Industrial Plant

large.7B2E158B-953F-4212-B429-DCF9D0B35017.jpeg

All looking sweet, tapering the feed off to 1.2EC this week and the onto Growers Ark Flush It for the last 10days or so.. looking to crop around 9th Feb... but time will tell. 

• Like 4

Cheers for popping in @beezee and for the kind words. Should hopefully be in for a decent haul... all down to the superb genetics of Dinafem and the knowledge I’ve gained by reading these boards. Some amazing growers in here. 

• Like 3