A Critical, Industrial kinda thing... in the garage!

In-the-night-garden

3 minutes ago, In-the-night-garden said:

I’d like to take them around 50-52days as I quite like a racey edge!

Sounds like a plan and will be watching this end with interest :)

Not long now mate then time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark ha thanks for the confidence mate! Just hope I can get things down and dried properly to do these amazing Dinafem genetics proud.

literally the easiest plants I’ve ever grown. Both strains are a dream and so quick finishing!! 

Last push now! Watch this space!! 

• Like 2

Evening campers!! Disaster has struck!

one of the Criticals at the back wasn’t getting enough water or so it turns out and has collapsed!!! I had a reshuffle so I could have a look at it and everything went tits up! Colas falling over all over the shop! 

Ive tied it back up as best I could and drowned it. Will it be ok until the end in around 5 days or shall I chop it early and make sure all the others are ok? I’m concerned about limp yellowing leaves causing issues in terms of mold and bud rot!! 

Edited by In-the-night-garden
  • Like 2

@In-the-night-garden

Ah it happens mate, should perk up with some water if dehydrated but the buds falling over is no doubt because they're packed with the weight of trichomes :D

These limp yellow leaves though mate, give them a gentle tug and if they come away, investigate further ;) Ideally though some photos of the buds off the plant you are referring to will help as it may be the case they could come down...whatever though give them that gentle tug to see that they are still alive at the point where the meet the stem/buds :yep: 

• Like 4

Cheers @botanics think it’s juat the ones that would have been stuck below the canopy at the back and they’ve gone limp and yellow.  90% of leaves are fine just the odd one that’s gone really limp and yellow. I’ve pulled off as many as I could.

mate they are sticky beyond belief!!

i guess I’ll just leave it be to finish with the rest then? Just hoping I don’t get any budrot.... 

• Like 3

Yeah just keep checking them every day mate and I'm sure you'll fine with regard to rot ;)  Not long to go now and :guitar:

Don't pull leaves out though in future when at this stage, better to cut the leaf square and away from the bud to stem union because any moisture in there on top of a packed out bud could help Botrytis spores get in :yep:

• Like 2

Hi guys...

well the mega droopy one has perked up but think the weight of bud is just too much for it.

rest are looking well... hard to fit the full tent in 1 pic due to how it’s positioned but:

large.A2BC6F5B-45F5-4F56-ACC1-148302FF1EEE.jpeg

really can’t fault these Dinafem genetics... all 10 seeds germinated, all 10 have been a piece of piss to grow, all 10 are looking super frosty and the smell is insane!!! Can’t wait to get them in the jars!!! Best Buy a few more me thinks!!!

on with the flush now, but I’m struggling for time so they may have to come down over the weekend... I had miscalculated and actually flipped them on 5th of October, so by my reckoning that makes tomorrow day 49... 

and quickly the next generation who are desperate to get in the big tent and some more root space:

large.0E9DF24E-84B2-442D-9BBB-61B2CC0A8827.jpeg

until next time...

• Like 6

Well 4 hours later... the 5 Critical are down!!!!

just 5 Industrial plants to go tomorrow!!! The stench is incredible!!! Seriously seriously sticky too! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, In-the-night-garden said:

Well 4 hours later... the 5 Critical are down!!!!

just 5 Industrial plants to go tomorrow!!! The stench is incredible!!! Seriously seriously sticky too! 

• Like 1

Nice to hear they are down and @botanics Thanks for stepping in and offering advice :yep:

Critical does stack on that weight and fast it looks like you pulled through and now have a successful harvest :)

Next time you know to support those huge buds even if you use garden wire to the top of your tent poles :yep:

Glad the crop is down, hanging and drying  :)

Been a great grow to follow mate and here's to the next. Glad our genetics have been easy to grow and you represented our brand very well so thank you mate :)

Let's hope for a nice dry phase then you can get those beautiful nugs into jars and the curing can begin :yep:

Real nice work and a well deserved harvest  :bong:

Will be looking out for a smoke report once fully dry and cured :)

Until then enjoy the fruits of your labour  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4