HSO-Mark

Pm sent @HSO-Mark 

Great to be involved and went for regular seeds Blueberry Headband as I have grown it before and Chocolate Mint OG as it sounds fucking lush as mmmmmmmmmm.

All the best to everyone involved and many thanks to the HSO team for setting this up for the uk420 collective :yep::bong:

peace!

lil d

• Like 3

@HSO-Mark

thanks for the chance to join this great offer mate, iv gone with purple trainwreck and blue dream if its available, it was hard to choose what to go for, they all sound lovely lol 

• Like 2

On 14/09/2017 at 7:06 PM, HSO-Mark said:

What I will do is give it say 2-3 days then reply to all private messages :yep: Dont worry if I do not reply straight away this is just easier for me to compile all the names, addresses and strains :)

must have missed this  :doh:

Thanks again Mark

• Like 2

Hi @HSO-Mark I've grown out the blueberry headband, I'll have a dig around for some shots of it, a bit shameless but I'd love to have a pop at either emdog, dedoverde haze (non auto) or the 707 truthband by emerald mountain and I will document every step in the new year after I finish these og18 in my current diary. 

Either way welcome to the forum in your new capacity and I look forward to seeing some of our American freinds genetics results :) 

one love

• Like 2

On 9/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Oh 1 more for my brother who is weathering the Hurricane Irma backlash :yep: I have had a brief message that @samhighIs ok, power down but safe :yep:

Look out for a PM my old friend :bong:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

thanks for looking after me brother, all i can say is it was a hell of a ride:bong:

• Like 5

@samhighNo problem brother :yep:

Right **Shipping Update**

All members details have now been passed to shipping except 3

@*DJ*

@GreenVision

@Chairman O The Bored

Everyone else will get prepped tomorrow and sent out over the next week :)

All members should have selected genetics within the next 7-10 days :bong:

This is going to be a blast :toot:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 8

Well Ill be darned..... I missed it.

But I do have three grow rooms and each one contains 2 HSO Choc mint OG's  one has just started veg, one is 3 weeks in veg and one is 4 weeks in flower.

I have a lovely mother of the choc mint and is exactly as her description is described by HSO she is fully done with 50/50 amber cloudy by week 8 easily. I highly recommend her as a keeper. Very heavy on calcium as I have had calcium issues when using dutch hydro soft water grow  nutes from teh get go so had to add cal mag, but now I have gone back to one part Ionic grow and bloom soft water the calcium issue appears no more.

Over the next few days, Hopefully today ..... I will start a diary in this HSO section on my newest room with 2x choc mint only just starting. they are vegging happily under 1260w with a philips son t 600w and a lumii 600w halide in a 1 x1.7m room both sharing a modified brummie bubbler that holds 2 plants. I will flower them under fresh osrams and scrog them, there is only one plant for each light so they will probably get about a 6 week veg to fill the net.

Id better get out there later and get some photos going.

I will use Ionic base nutes, with root excelerator, hydro silicon and will be trialling out advanced nutrients Kushie Kush then finishing with overdrive and a flush. Had great results off her last time ..... vaping some of her right now and all I can say is yum yum.

• Like 4

@ditchthedealer @ritch fire over your details guys and I'll include you but then we are maxed out for this giveaway :yep:

We have had 2 drop outs so you 2 can have them spots :)

I will need

Full name

Full mailing address and telephone number/e-mail for courier service 

2 nominated strains :)

If you can get this over by morning that would be great :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 5

Thanks for the spot  @HSO-Mark I sent my details,  I wont be able to start a fresh diary off with any new strains until my newest room is finsihed with the choc mint in december so not sure if december is to late but my choc mint diary will commence tonight regardless.

• Like 3