HSO-Mark

I will sling my hat in as well as long as we have to have started the diary this year and not finish the diary this year.

Ill give you a detailed diary of their progression from birth to death warts n all.

I roll in the way of the vertical grow , a 400 bare bulb hanging and I scrog and supercrop  plants around it, little bit different.

I'm outing any of my sat leaning strains for indicas and u have a couple I wouldn't mind running.

Ive just bought a new 315cmh toy to sit underneath my 400hps so I ready to rumble.

zz

• Like 3

@zztopbudzAs long as it is started this year (2017) this will be fine :yep: not realistic to have the grows started and concluded this  year ;)

I'll put your name down mate :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

I'd love to do a grow, however I don't have a finished diary yet, but I harvest in about a week. When that's finished, I have clones ready and waiting to go into the tent. If you could get seeds to me in a week or two, I'd love to include them. 

• Like 1

Gotcha now Mark ... I think I need another growroom! :rolleyes:

Committed to the Dinafem job now, otherwise I'd have loved to participate.

Too many lovely strains, too many comps, not enough time or space! Bummer.

• Like 2

My husband and I would love to sign up.  We have experience with Humboldt OG Kush and consider your strains as world class.

In the meantime here is a sample from one of our diaries.

Edited by lois lane

Cool nice1 dude id love to do a growout, im just finishing a growout for Panik at RGSC if you wanna see my credentials, let me know mate id be interested in black dog and on of the OG lines, maybe that emerald one i cant remember the name.

707 truthband by emerald mountain

Black dog 

Edited by cocopips
  • Like 1

Wow, there is going to be a ton of diaries popping up in here soon then, nice one.

I have quite a few HSO freebies I can grow out so no need for me to put my name down, I will pop some of those and do a diary anyway.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

Great to see Humbolt on here :skin_up:Love to but chocoblocked up to the max! have a good one all, would like to see some Emdog and Green Crack, oh and the Lemon Thai is meant to be a corker.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 1

What a great opportunity! I don't have a grow diary per se, but I've documented a grow on here before, and I'd be more than happy to do a grow diary and dedicate my RDWC system/tent to this project. Tent will be free and ready for the next run early-mid October.

Edited by SevernValleySavant