HSO-Mark

Now that we have our official support forum up and running we want to offer the UK420 community the chance to grow out some of our genetics :) I know a few members have been waiting on this and all we ask is that you document your grow on UK420 :yep:

The rules will be quite simple :)

1- You must be an active UK420 members in good standing :yep:

2- You must have completed at least 1 grow diary on UK420 :)

3- You must be willing to do a full grow diary on UK420  (ideally this year) in the HSO sub-forum :)

4- You must have over 50 posts so we can correspond via the pm system (to obtain mailing details etc)

If you would like to take part in this great endeavour please put your name in this thread and we will select say 20 members to do HSO grow diaries :yep:

**Each member will be allowed to select ANY 2 HSO strains and the member will receive 5 seeds of each selected strain**

We will leave this open until the 20 spots are filled and we at HSO are privileged to be apart of the UK420 community and can not wait to see what the members here do with our genetics :)

I will give it 1 week then do the first batch of names(14th Sept 2017). This will make it easier for shipping if names are in 2-3 batches compared to individually :)

So here you have it all :)

Get those names down so we can get the HSO grows going on UK420 :bong:

This is going to be fun :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 14

Nice offer @HSO-Mark

I would like to but have 8-9 weeks till the tent is free so prob won't be this year.

count me n if that's acceptable on your side but if not no worries :yep:

Good luck to everyone.

peace!

lil d.

• Like 1

As a seed addict it's a no brainer for me @HSO-Mark 

The therapy is not working and I need a hit ... it seems wherever I'm looking on the site ... Someone - something - or a collective of members are pushing me to seeds seeds ... I can't resist ...and for free !?! ..there may be a sq meter I can utilise but can I go without a shower in the wet room ?

Course I can ..

Love 

Arthur 

• Like 2

Sounds like we are getting a bit of interest in this thread :yep:

A couple of questions with answers :)

1- Can we select and HSO strain, are regular seeds and auto seeds available as part of this giveaway @GreenVision

A- The answer would be yes. You can select from

- Feminized 

- Auto

- Regular

- CBD 

All the HSO line is available for selection 

2- When does the diary have to begin? 

A- Ideally as fast as possible but we at HSO know prior commitments will not always make this possible :) so let's say by the end of 2017 :yep: this should allow the time for current grows to finish :)

Thanks for the interest all :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 10

@Lotus_rougeNo problem what so ever mate :)

I'm not going to select members until next Thursday and seeds should land by the end of this month :yep: this will make things a lot easier to compile :)

Thank you for all the interest so far :yep: this is going to be a blast :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

@HSO-Mark

ill throw my hat in mate, iv still got the industrial plants(from your Dinafem offer) on veg for now though so I wont be able to start until they are done if that's ok.....

• Like 1