HSO-Mark

got home to find a package had been delivered, its my blue dream and purple trainwreck, thanks again mark for the opportunity to grow these.... 

• Like 8

got the call today saying my seeds have arrived . let the grow diarys grow

thanks mark and all at humboldt. and of course dinafem for sending out the beans. :skin_up:

cocopips ive done the same in the past,so just re arrange the delivery at post office. youl get them mate,no worries. as i done the same last year. :wallbash:

• Like 9

All sorted guys, went post office they did asked for ID but i just played it like i was in a rush and they just asked for my name and where it came from and they let me have it after scribbling my signature, phew! 

THANKYOU HSO!!!!!

• Like 8

Mine dropped today also

No pics but I chose Dr Green Thumbs Em Dog and Green Crack.

Many Thanks Mark And Of course Humboldt seeds for the opportunity to grow out some of their genetics.

Soon will be getting them wet.

zz

• Like 7

Mine just arrived I had given up for today as it was so late despite the tracker saying they would arrive. Love the packaging and the " With Love form California" bit too :smokin:

large.59cbe22174632_HSOseedspacks.jpg

Thanks @HSO-Mark I'll be running these after I've done the Dinafem ones for your Spanish brother :) 

ATB mate:oldtoker:

• Like 8