HSO-Mark

Thanks Mark, received mine today safe and sound.

I went for Blue Dream and Amherst Sour Diesel. I Tried to select two strains, with similar flowering times. Both around 65-70 days.

Looking forward to trying towards the end of the year, once the Blueberry Headband and Strawberry Amnesia is finished. :)

• Like 3

A massive thank you to @HSO-Mark and Humbolt Seeds for this very generous opportunity! I've had my eye on Humbolt seeds for a few years so very excited to try these genetics.

I was like a kid in a candy shop looking at the seed list and found it very hard trying to narrow it down to two strains. I've chosen Black Dog and Bubba Kush 2.0 for their medicinal effects and similar flowering times, 7/8 weeks. Cannot wait!

• Like 4

We are going to have a great selection of HSO genetics growing on UK420 in the coming months :yep:

Very exciting times ahead :) get buckled in and ready for the ride :bong:

@HalfatreeGreat to hear seeds have landed :) nice and fast too :yep:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

Good luck with all these folks a cracking line up and well get this forum busy for sure :thumsup: 

@HSO-Mark  I would have loved to put my hat in the ring mate, but busy at the mo as you know like however, I've some Blue Dream here and I'll document them when I run them in this forum bud :yep: 

• Like 4

PM sent @HSO-Mark

Really tough choice :g:

I went for Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush reg's. They look and sound lush. Both 60/40 hybrids, albeit the opposite way round to each other. The Lemon Thai Parents are two of my favourites a White Widow and a Haze. Sounds dangerous!

Should be a nice grow. They might get a tent each, or they might end up sharing a tent together. Either way, they will be in my loft with Hps and compost.

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 4

glad i could be in the diary mark @ all uk420 

i have picked the dr greenthumbs em dog, and the amherst sour diesel. :guitar:

was hard to choose, next on my list was the sour bluberry

got a space already picked for them. :yep:

cheers mark mate and all at humboldt seeds for running this seed4 a diary 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, H4rdc0r3 said:

I went for the amherst sour d and the 707 headband,both have similar flowering times :george: 

anyone else go for the 707H?

H4rdc0r3.

I went for 707 truthband i was torn between this one and the 707 headband so be interesting to see how they compare.

i also went for black dog which seems popular, should get some nice colours on both at this time of year 

• Like 4

@cocopips for real i was eyeing up the truthband as well but went with the 707H, tbh it was a hard choice to pick 2 with so many good looking strains i know evryone had a struggle with that lol ,heres to getting some lovely colours :cheers:.

H4rdc0r3.

• Like 2

@botanicsThanks brother :yep: let me know if you free up any room and I'll get some HSO goodies sent your way :)

Your going to love the blue dream mate :) full of hazey flavour and packs a punch :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3