HSO-Mark

One things for sure there's going to be a fair amount of the mighty weed being grown this Autumn!

I've personally gone for a fine strain with a great history namely Amherst Humboldt Sour Diesel as that is the strain Mrs B has point blank refused to ever smoke again plus it's beautiful to smoke and a hit that throws you out into hyperspace and Mrs B hates heights lol

I also went with the Emerald OG as an Indica  contrast to the Amherst Sativa.Its cross from the Fire OG really swung it for me as I had,what I believed to be anyway,a good pheno of it from RGS's Fire99 and that was a stunning smoke which slapped you round the chops with a drowning flavour and a hit that leaves you giggling then chatting followed by hardcore snooooooozing.

Top strains HSO and top bloke @HSO-Mark!

Havnt I seen you somewhere before though?! lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

Black dog, mango sapphire and Lost coast OG look like they could potentially handle some Southern British climate if you're willing to wait for the outdoor season to start for a diary. Will get the leds going for an early start to see potential monster plants from these fine looking genetics. :hippy:

• Like 2

On 9/8/2017 at 11:07 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@lois laneBeautiful looking outdoor crop :yep:

Your name is down dear :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

"dear"? lol....I was promised by my husband if I consumed enough cannabinoids I would not hit the 'deary' stage for a few decades yet... 

Must consume more then......

Hey Mark, I'll be up for doing a diary - I'd need to finish up with my current one first however, planning on starting right at the end of this year however.  I have 9 PAK and 1 Green Crack due to be chopped 3 weeks or so before Xmas so if that's okay, count me in.  

Always fancied a run of Amherst Sour D .... :)

Cheers Mark, take it easy :)

• Like 2

A few familiar names in this thread including @HSO-Mark bringing us a new seedbank to play with, running 2 forums now, N1 Mark :badass:

I watch a few youtube chans from that neck o the NorCal woods including an old hippy dude's chan called Swami Select so will be fun to try some genetics from this legendary growing region :guitar:

Count me in mate....Blue Dream here I come :smokin:

• Like 5

@sn00py @Fragg @golf.007 Welcome to the HSO sub-forum on UK420 gents :yep:

Count your self in guys will be super interesting to see what you guys do with these cali based genetics :yep:

Will get the members announced by weeks end and all being well members should have selected genetics by the end of this month :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

@Fragg welcome to the mad HSO diary gold rush hahaha!

I've gone for Amherst Sour Diesel as its like attaching the inner you to a massive rocket and letting it rip whilst hoping you might just  find it again later lol

Opted for the  Emerald OG for its Fire OG parentage,come on Fire OG pheno's!

I'm not to proud to admit and @HSO-Mark can confirm this but  I never clicked about the DINA Mark and the HSO Mark hmmm yes,yes I felt slightly stupid when he told me lol

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5