HSO-Mark

On 07/09/2017 at 11:43 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Now that we have our official support forum up and running we want to offer the UK420 community the chance to grow out some of our genetics :) I know a few members have been waiting on this and all we ask is that you document your grow on UK420 :yep:

The rules will be quite simple :)

1- You must be an active UK420 members in good standing :yep:

2- You must have completed at least 1 grow diary on UK420 :)

3- You must be willing to do a full grow diary on UK420  (ideally this year) in the HSO sub-forum :)

4- You must have over 50 posts so we can correspond via the pm system (to obtain mailing details etc)

If you would like to take part in this great endeavour please put your name in this thread and we will select say 20 members to do HSO grow diaries :yep:

**Each member will be allowed to select ANY 2 HSO strains and the member will receive 5 seeds of each selected strain**

We will leave this open until the 20 spots are filled and we at HSO are privileged to be apart of the UK420 community and can not wait to see what the members here do with our genetics :)

I will give it 1 week then do the first batch of names(14th Sept 2017). This will make it easier for shipping if names are in 2-3 batches compared to individually :)

So here you have it all :)

Get those names down so we can get the HSO grows going on UK420 :bong:

This is going to be fun :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

M x

Am I too late to jump on this bandwagon? If ya want to check my grow diaries you'll have to trawl the archives! Just started growing again after 10 years off. Have bought two tents, one for auto's, one for photos.... 

• Like 2

@MuppetI always keep a spot in reserve mate :yep:

Send over full mailing info (including email and telephone number for courier service) and 2 nominated strains I'll do the rest :)

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the HSO genetics :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

22 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

Yeah, dropped my details including email.

Cheers @HSO-Mark

I have asked shipping to see what has gone on :yep:

Should have a reply on Monday morning :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

thats cool off you to keep a slot open for a good grower.

i knew you would except muppets request to join the show. congrats muppet , you can run them em dogs now bro. be good to compare each others phenos. :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Think I'm gonna add myself a side challenge of sneaking in a Cypress Hill lyric in each post so.... 

HPS, God bless the whole crop... 

Right, I'm orf to dig out Cypress Hill IV. ;)

• Like 3

the weed is growing like my erection ,hello my name is dr greenthumb. lol 

yeah bust on the cypress hill tunes muppet , i remember there album about 2007 or so. it was good for there new stuff i thought. i cant think of the name now,i have the cd in my car. 

• Like 2

you have started me off now muppet, im d /l there discog 17 albums now. want to here some of there newer stuff mate. 

lets hope we both get the flavor they describe online in the em dogs bro. tropical fruit, with a piney/ woody tone, sounds sweet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

I have asked shipping to see what has gone on :yep:

Should have a reply on Monday morning :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Cheers @HSO-Mark

I've been so impatient to start this grow that I've been harassing school children at the bus stop for seeds. Finally got lucky and have already germinated a wodge of them. Just waiting for them to pop their heads above soil. Excited! :yep:

• Like 2

Ah the memories! Driving round in my R5 turbo smoking buckets and listening to black Sunday, feels like yesterday.

very irresponsible looking back and certainly wouldn't condone such behaviour these days.:smokin:

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, GreengoStarr said:

I've been so impatient to start this grow that I've been harassing school children at the bus stop for seeds. Finally got lucky and have already germinated a wodge of them. Just waiting for them to pop their heads above soil. Excited! :yep:

The kids only wanted £50 for a whole heap of seeds and I'm super excited 'cos they called them magic beans! 

• Like 2