MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

You be got some monster ladies at the plots mate really impressive work :)

As they are so big I would advice some support for those huge side branches which should help to reduce and more breakage :) also nice work on the MacGyver fix :yep: outdoor farming does require fast thinking :)

You are doing a fantastic job and I can not wait to see how these HUGE girls finish :) going to be a real pleasure to watch end :bong:

Thank you for taking the time to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Keep up the great work mate and stay safe out there :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers @jadenugs.. Yeah it of a bummer.. But that's the nature of the game.. 

Cheers @golf.007 I have already ordered the most amazing weather for the whole country for all of October! :toot: I am gonna need it! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark ... 

I was thinking the same thing... So set off to Wilkinson... To collect some supplies... They have just started there sale! Loads of stuff for a pound... I ended buying loads to stock up for next grows... 

large.IMG_20170912_120646-585x1040.jpg

Bargain!  I did get some strange looks coming back from lunch with two full bags and bamboo canes... 

But the ladys lower branches is now supported... Can't really see it from the pics...I also did some defoliating ... It's about a week into flowering... 

large.IMG_20170912_184241-585x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170912_183845-585x1040.jpg

The broken branch wasn't doing well and the breakage has taken a massive chunk out of the trunk... So decided to cut it off... Sealed the cut hydrogen peroxide... But will have to keep an eye on it.. The rest of the branch I couldn't throw it away... So I cut it up added a bit of clonex and shoved in the bed... I am not serious about these.. Or have any hope they will root... Just couldn't throw it.

large.IMG_20170912_184233-1040x585.jpglarge.IMG_20170912_183839-585x1040.jpgcheers guys! 

Here is to a crazy dry and sunny October! 

• Like 8

I got the RHS stuff and was 18 quid a bag. There was a webpage that showed actual Myco content might be worth checking to see if Wilko one listed

• Like 3

Always worth a go! @jadenugs!  Just passed another Wilko's and thought I would pop in... Picked up a full sized metal spade for £1.5! This can be left on site permanently... 

PS I am not sponsored by Wilko's 

• Like 4

Nice shopping adventure mate and some great bargains to be had :)

Some people think they need to spend hundreds of pounds in nutrients whereas in a firm believer of if you have the basic, fundamental nutrients you will do just fine :)

I wish more growers would take advantages of the bargain shops as you can get some great deals :) that's if you've not cleaned out the shelves lol

Thank you for taking the time to visit your plot plants are doing great :yep:  and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark although my cheapness might be my downfall..recently visited the labyrinth plot.... And have had abit of a shock... I had previously found the reminents of massive bonfire... And thought great! Potash! Stashed aloud of it and since put some on ALL my plants along with bonemeal and they really don't like it...  I am getting yellowing leaves  .. And black spots on the leaf stems... What I think looks like potassium deficiency... Which sucks.. I think I have locked potassium out..  I have either been to heavy handed with the potash... (very possible) or the potash has changed the PH locking it out... (also very possible looking around the bonfire it was mostly pine..so that may affect the ph)...

large.IMG_20170920_181155-585x1040.jpg

Either way I got to do an emergency mission I think... And try flush this stuff out... I was thinking of using 5liters of water on each with epsom salts and dol. lime in the water ... What's your guys opinion? 

The pics make them look better than they are... I have done a defoliation job of all the fan leafs... Most of them where yellow to be fair... The was the odd patch of stem rot on every plant.. But I cleaned it up with some hydrogen peroxide and my sock (lol) need to bring a clotg next time.. 

large.IMG_20170920_181141-585x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170920_180029-585x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170920_180050-585x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170920_181147-585x1040.jpg

But it is flowering... So that's a positive! 

Edited by MacGanja
Typo
  • Like 2

Hey Mac, i remember reading that ash is pretty strong and very soluble.   Can make a bit of a pH spike 1st time it rains as it all releases at once but then pretty much gone.   

I would hope its started to sort itself out by next time too.    Fingers crossed.

I am a big fan of pulling off ugly leaves and hoping for the best ;)   Last couple of pics look pretty nice :)