MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

Cheers @beezee lol... 

This phone is doing my head in... I have got 2pics that I have uploaded.... It has taken me days for justbthose two

CJ uploaded and personal:

large.20171026_222901-2203x2937.jpglarge.IMG-20171028-WA0014.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, mokka said:

I like the fucked up spelling and upper/lower case.

Nice trich pic, btw I'll have to have a quick look on Amazon...

Cheers @mokkA... It can get a little tiresome..  after I FINish Tge Phone i Can give it to you if you would like? lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Nice  bit ofIkit that mate for 7 quid. Go od trichbloodyot, I think I'll invest in o ne of those :yep:

You wont Regret it mate! Its A great bit of kit!.. The messed up typing seems to settled down... Its so bloOdt (bloody) random.... Just my luck .... Lol. when i Say Typing seems to be ok... It screws up on that senteNce! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Sods law innit mate. Are you still sane? lol

Dont Think i Was all there to start with mate! ..... So...  hard To tell!:jester::upside:

• Like 3

Craziness is in the blood!

I have just had word that that last years supply most of which i gave to my relative.... is really helping him sleep... Which is fantastic news!

He moved to the south of France for long period most of the summer, and there was a bit of radio silence....and i just assumed he didn't take any of my supplies with him... but i just found out that he took it all (only really funny if you knew the quantity) but he used a spare cool box! For someone who has never smoked before..... all I can say is what a DUDE!

I have got a few photos from my friends phone... however this was set to a an extremely low quality so its not the best.... i am still hopeful to get my photos from my phone but this could take a few more weeks!

Critical Jack:

large.59f8ed0ac35c8_IMG-20171028-WA00121.jpglarge.59f8ecc154a10_IMG-20171028-WA00011.jpg

OG CBD, some colas hit by mold but there was still a fair harvest to be had considering:

large.59f8ecf4f1309_IMG-20171028-WA00051.jpg

Kong....Very badly hit by mold ...this pic doesn't show how badly it was hit.....but it was EVERYWHERE!

large.59f8ece40c499_IMG-20171028-WA00091.jpg

Kongs roots... it took some real force to pull this bugger up!

large.59f8ed1fcd83c_IMG-20171028-WA00061.jpg

PS i have not got a new phone ... i am using my work laptop.... Hence No raNdOm CapS!!!!lol

Now need to clear some internet history....And delete some pics!

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 7

Cheers @beezee ....yeah come on lets see some pics! Wink wink ... nudge nudge ... say no more!:photo:  lol

Cheers@jadenugs... all things considering its been OK ... Sorry to hear about You being ripped! Really sucks!

i just had a cheeky CJ uncured spliff really nice clean functioning high you can tell it was cut early... with a decent cure i reckon this will smell lovely and the high might evolve slightly!:smokin:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, beezee said:

All in good time @MacGanja well more like when I get some time to myself lol

Just joking... No proBlems Nate (mate) i Know what its Like... Life espeCially Around this time gets hectic.. :yep:

• Like 3