MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

@beezee whilst I'm no expert in no dig, perhaps check out a few of Charles Dowding and his no dig YouTube vids and see what he achieved in 9 months on a clay soil.

Breaking up and destroying soil habitat and structure is a different way of looking at digging.

Although obviously carrying large amounts of compost and mulch can be tricky in a GG scenario.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice way to end yiur diary  :yep:

Both strains the critical Jack and og kush CBD both looked to have yielded comparable yield,s (3 jars each) and I must say the outdoor critical Jack looked lush :)

You have done a fine job with the Dinafem brand and I've really enjoyed following along this outdoor season  :)

Lots of downs with mold/rot but all in all not to bad of a season :)

Now the hard work for us begins with us going through each dusey in detail to get the top 3 diaries selected and you are most definitely up there :)

Great read and a nice end result  :)

Enjoy brother will get to work reading through all your outdoor adventures :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What a nice way to end yiur diary  :yep:

Both strains the critical Jack and og kush CBD both looked to have yielded comparable yield,s (3 jars each) and I must say the outdoor critical Jack looked lush :)

You have done a fine job with the Dinafem brand and I've really enjoyed following along this outdoor season  :)

Lots of downs with mold/rot but all in all not to bad of a season :)

Now the hard work for us begins with us going through each dusey in detail to get the top 3 diaries selected and you are most definitely up there :)

Great read and a nice end result  :)

Enjoy brother will get to work reading through all your outdoor adventures :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

CHEERS Mark much appreciated and all your kind words of encouragement! Thanks to Dinafem for supplying the seeds aswell! I gave my family member his haul and he was face was like a kid with sweetie bag!  He was over the moon as he had gone nearly gone through all his supply.... And it really helping him.. He especially enjoys the RQS danceworld (high CBD)  so will be very interested to see how the OG CBD compares.... As I think the OG blows it out of the water! Really didn't have much time for the DW... And that OG was a genuine feel good relaxing tasty smoke.. Will update this in a few months time with his review. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just a few pics I managed to retrieve from my smashed phone... Harvested when it was spitting and damp so wasn't the greatest day for harvest or crystal  pics.. Would of loved to have left it a bit longer to see how the colours would of changed... But I didn't want to risk it. 

The bullet proof CJ:

large.IMG_20171026_132303-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132132-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132109-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132049-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132045-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132041-585x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132053-1664x936.jpglarge.IMG_20171026_132143-1664x936.jpg

• Like 5

On 23/11/2017 at 8:41 AM, jadenugs said:

I'm sure I could taste a hint of apple in my indoor grown CJ. 

On 24/11/2017 at 2:36 PM, jadenugs said:

Sure I've still got a bit stashed away in a jar.  Gonna have to get it out and have another taste ;)

Forgot about this mate but I did have some left. After an 8 or 9 month cure it was dynamite, no ceiling, and yeah I could taste a hint of apple. I asked the missus too and she could taste it :yep:

• Like 3

@jadenugs

Would like to do it indoors... But I have long list of stuff I would like to do indoors unfortunately so it won't be for a while... But definitely a hint of apple flavour... No ceiling weed is the best! 

• Like 3

You should put that pic in the dinafem best pic thread, it's peachy! 

Sadly, I didn't get to smoke much of mine... The wife liked it! But the clone I took is the only one that's survived :D

• Like 3

@beezeecheers dude.. It was beautiful plant in person.. The phone is used before smashing it repairing it then breaking it again had a really bad camera... So didn't really do it justice... I have only got a small amount of it myself... A small jar... Get the violin out! I gave most of it to my uncle.. As he said the high cbd stuff doesn't get him stoned... This stuff will... Lol... And very nice stone at that... I wish I took a clone of this plant... This hacked with a Essex kush or maverick could have been a winner! 

• Like 3

Yeah could be really nice crossed to maverick, I don't think Essex Kush would knock enough time off it at f1, but a new version could if it turns out earlier. Evil skunk would be another good candidate ;)

• Like 3

@MacGanja Thank you so much for uploading those beautiful critical jack shots  :yep:

Some amazing colours and a strain that held its own in the outdoor environment  :yep:

Just got the go ahead to run this year's outdoor grow diary competition so keep a look out mate :) and thank you for adding these extra shots :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 19/01/2018 at 7:38 PM, beezee said:

You should put that pic in the dinafem best pic thread, it's peachy! 

Agreed fantastic shots :yep:@MacGanja get them submitted my friend  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1