MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

I will use concrete blocks  next time... I used plenty of canes... But nothing is really going to stop a deer.... Well except a Trump style wall:badass: 

• Like 6

A trump style wall will definitely help keep those deers away mate and yes you should be able to re-root those tops to create new clones :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

! Cheers @Dinafem-Mark... The Trump wall failed... Just like his alpha male handshakes... Something wanted that half eaten plant... And it got it.... RIP... I am down to 1 OG CBD.. With two possible clones... Still not rooted... But alive... 

The critical jacks are blazing... Topped them and have come back strong... Really need to plant them soon.... Will do tomorrow.... 

Bring on the sun... 

• Like 3

Topped Critical jacks... Beyond ready to go out... Plants need abit more food and root space now... But the plot is abit of a mission to get to so have been putting it off... But are in the bag now and ready for transportation... large.IMG_20170602_192923-1040x780.jpg

• Like 8

The clones are showing there first signs of roots! Tiny ones only a few mm ( found out due to accident) but all are in coco... Not sure if some of the tiny ones (really too small... It was more of an experiment) will make it as they are running out of leaves to canabalise...

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 5

Quick update... 

British T. Police stole my seeds destined for France.... Long story... But left a bag on the train... With the parcel I . sorry Mark.... Was really looking forward to seeing them finish up.... .. Planed the CJs... Deers are an issue really hoping the clones pull through... Will know in few days... 

Bag of joy

large.IMG_20170603_064330-1040x780.jpg

large.IMG_20170603_072822-1040x780.jpg

• Like 7

lol your not supposed to give your seeds to the police :P

Love that last pic, you could have a nice garden, but it's a bit too blurred to tell ha ha

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update... All plants seem to going well... Very impressed with the critical jacks... All four are going great guns...

Especially Kong.... large.PhotoPictureResizer_170618_111854712-979x1305.jpg

Unfortunately the other plot... Where most of them are... Took alot of my time up (trying to find the plot) wondering through brambles and hawthorn... Great fun! ... So by the time I got there and planted a few more... it was getting dark so picture is crap.. And doesn't look impressive as I gave her a haircut to encourage lower growth.. 

large.IMG_20170617_220059-780x1040.jpg

• Like 5

I'll keep an eye out for British transport police to see how the seeds are doing lol

On a more positive note nice to see the plants at the plot and now they have the extra root along with this great weather I'm sure we will see some explosive growth :yep:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark... Yeah if you bump into them could you ask them to post the pics up of their grow... With my seeds! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

Clone update as well... I did two runs... One from a deer attack... The other from just taking the branches off (4 clones) and out of those 4/4 clones rooted... 1 got attacked by a greedy slug... So only have 3... The deer attacked clone attempt failed which surprised me... But hey not bothered! I am happy the tiny ones pulled through... large.PhotoPictureResizer_170619_183234618-1632x1224.jpglarge.PhotoPictureResizer_170619_183324435-1305x979.jpg

Although they are not looking that well in this photo... They are totally different now.... As I took this after taking them outside for the first time... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanjaNice looking snips/ clones ;)

Will these be going to your plot mate?

All the best

Mark..

One of them will be.... The other is going to my neighbour..the other is for my mum.. . They look far better now than this pic..after a but of sun... 

• Like 3