MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

• 2 weeks later...

So not so funny story... Got a new phone... Spent ages resizing pics.. And writing a smoke report up... But for some reason can't upload photos with this new phone.. Not having much luck at the moment with phones... Will have to do this tomorrow evening on the work computer... Not ideal... But needs must...:cowboy::pitchfork:

• Like 3

lol Tell me about it mate. I spent ages draughting my smoke reports on my mobile.  Sorted the pics out on my laptop, was gonna transfer them to my mobile this morning so I could post it all together today and windows 10 decided to fail while updating. Nightmare. I'm hoping I can sort it tonight or I can't even get at the pics in time for the deadline. Fucking technology lol

• Like 2

Just now, jadenugs said:

lol Tell me about it mate. I spent ages draughting my smoke reports on my mobile.  Sorted the pics out on my laptop, was gonna transfer them to my mobile this morning so I could post it all together today and windows 10 decided to fail while updating. Nightmare. I'm hoping I can sort it tonight or I can't even get at the pics in time for the deadline. Fucking technology lol

Sounds like you are having as much fun as me! lol I swear sometimes I live in the Truman  show and people are controlling things around me just to see my reaction... So my work colleague dropped my brand new phone and shattered the screen! 2 days old! And it's f@cked... That has to be a record! I am currently walking back from work with 3 smashed phones on me! What a Twat! Report will be up tomorrow after work! It's like handing in homework at the last minute! lol

• Like 4

@MacGanja if you need any help with picture uploads mate just pm me and I'll resize and upload :)

Will be looking forward to your update mate :)

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Considering the mold issue the OG kush CBD both looked monstrous plants and the critical Jack really did show some lovely autumn colours  :)

The roots structure on "kong" showed why she could hold so much weight up. Great root development is always a great foundation to hold those huge buds up :)

You certainly have showed serious dedication to this year's outdoor grow thread and we at Dinafem have not missed this  :)

Definitely up there as one of the top 3 threads mate :)

All the best

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind words  @Dinafem-Mark... Always nice to hear... I know my Mrs doesn't share the same respect for me spending so much time in the woods.. Lol..  I might take you up on that offer... Seeming as I have a bit more time I am going to put off the smoke report and give it a bit more of cure... Its also an excuse to try to get out give me more time to get my photos back off one of my 3 smashed phones... 

• Like 3

On a complete tangent... Just finished watching the latest walking dead episode... Is it me or is this series getting beyond a joke? It almost seems like trailer park boys style of shooting for the last few episodes.... The last episode with 50 cal... Just was little to silly.. But it did get me on a complete YouTube spiral of people shooting stuff with a 50 cal... GOD bless America!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Well he forgot to put his ears on but at least he had a fire extinguisher lol

Well you can never be too safety conscious when shooting explosive gas canisters! :cowboy:He is a crazy guy who shoots all kind of stuff.. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Reminds me of the Russian guy who tests loads of weapons out, can't remember his name

Crazy Russian hacker? 

Just stumbled on this aswell... Yates is a dude... 

• Like 2

@jadenugs never heard of this guy... Great cheers mate! More stuff blowing up to watch when stoned.   Those bullets are seriously mental... The engineering and science  involved creating something to create maximum damage to a human is quite scary... The back story of those bullets..  summed up in a sentence by the Russian guy in a very matter of fact way... Is sobering....but hey! That's to much  to think about.... The kid in me just likes the idea of shooting stuff that makes explosions! Melons is a new one!  Lol..... 

• Like 3