MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

Hey guys! 

Sorry this is a really late entry... If it doesn't count thats OK.... But my phone is playing up something chronic... And I can't seem to upload photos. Even writing comments is extremely painful.. But hey! Should get a new phone very soon.... 

I will start this even though even though I can't upload photos... 

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the seeds. As soon as I got them I took them for a swim as soon as I got them! 

I have saved 1 of each strain as they will be taking a trip to the south of France.... 

Which will be an interesting project...grown by an ex Kew gardens horticulturalist. 

So anyways the seeds I am growing are:

1. Critical Jack

2. OG Kush CBD

All of these will be planted in my best spot..which is super risky... But it's by far my best spot... All day sun... Surrounded by  pine...A death trap of brambles to access...  Awesome! 

I have been to the spot dug some more holes.. Filled with Jack Magics soil... With extra goodies seaweed, potash, fbb etc.. It's all set... 

All of the seeds cracked 100% germ rate... What else from quality genetics? However, there seems to have been some human error as two OG Kush failed breach the surface of the soil.. And half the soil in those pots magically disappeared.... Even though no one has confessed to knocking them over.. Hmmmm.... Must be aliens again. 

So there we have it:

2 OG Kush CBD 

4 Critical jack

They are under no lights...  just the sun... Abit stringy due to being in the shed window... 1st set of leaves.. At that stage where just want things to hurry up.... 

Photos hopefully to follow shortly 

• Like 8

Critical jack is a strain I still grow. It grows well, tastes and smells like sandalwood and knocks the straighty one eighty out of me.

Will pull-up a chair for this one

• Like 7

Good choice mate, I went for the critical Jack as well.

If your plots a bit risky, don't be shy in bending them over to keep the height down a bit.

• Like 4

Having no pictures adds to the sense of anticipation. :) 

Glad to hear they're underway and I hope they do well for you.

• Like 5

@Bucketboi cheers welcome aboard... The pics look lush....i have grown critical before... But never CJ! 

@beezee great minds think alike... lol welcome Buddy.. . It will be interesting to see if there is any Difference In the plants between the south of England And sunny Wales:unsure:... Only joking... will keep an eye on your diary... Size is not an issue

• Like 3

Welcome @Black Venus you are definitely right.... Keep them guessing.... Yeah only a few weeks old and the baby's are nearly 6foot! lol 

• Like 5

If your in a pine forest it might be worth checking the soil PH, you can add lime then if it's too low.

Might have to put my CJ in a better plot now :P

• Like 3

18 hours ago, MacGanja said:

I have lost my plot... Several times in th at pine forest! Both mentally and actually! 

Needed to edit my post.

• Like 3

This phone should belong on the crystal maze! It is so hard to write comments with out the text f@cking up.. @beezee cheersfor the heads up but all the soil is imported..... Game on! :smokin:

• Like 3

Now this is definitely going to be interesting.  Not only do we have you growing our strains but also a couple of beans will be grown out in France by an

Ex Kew gardens horticulturalist this is very cool :)

Now your grow will 100% be counted as an entry and we at Dinafem are very excited to see what you do with our genetic :)

Thank you so much for getting your outdoor Dinafem grow thread up and running. We will be following along and watching with interest :yep:

We wish you a good outdoor season and again thank you for getting this diary up and running :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Cheers Mark for the encouragement.... I will only get a final pic of the French resistance plot but I am sure it will be worth it! 

Quick update... My phone is on order but is delayed so no photos uploaded unfortunately... 

But I am taking photos so when I get my new  phone I will upload them in a batch... 

Still at that annoying baby stage... Abit stringy... The cold nights aren't helping growth.. But first true leaves are just showing... Still early doors! But critical jack is definitely winning of it was a race! 

• Like 3

As promised a batch of pictures... I have missed out the ones of them when they tiny... Will get some more this weekend as the pics was taken  last weekend. But they are outside at the moment and this weather isn't doing much for them so not expecting much progress! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2