MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

Lol! cheers @Blunt_Wit... Made me laugh that comment... Yeah one of those moments where I think you are justified in shedding a tear... I didn't... But I did share some choice words with myself!

• Like 4

large.IMG_20170706_224035-780x1040.jpg

My phone doesn't handle dark pics well... Here is my OG Cbd... Heavily pruned around the cage by sodding rabbits... Who along with deer completely ate my other OG... So all in all not what I was hoping for... However I have replacements lying in wait... :yep:

• Like 6

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: did you prop her up again and hope for the best? I've done similar before and they've recovered.

• Like 3

It can be a nightmare finding plots or holes again.  

I turned up at a plant-out put maybe 8 plants in pots atop their respective holes and then went round to trim veg before planting.   Think i stood on 6 of them and hit one with the brush hook ;) 

7 hours ago, beezee said:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: did you prop her up again and hope for the best? I've done similar before and they've recovered.

Nah... She was proper f@cked! ... ( I listened to too much Jim jefferies today) I have repaired them aswell but I she was hanging on by a thread... In two places... I chopped the top off and will try and clone... But I am thinking its probably not worth it... Now... Will go back tonight and plant more... But these will regs... :unsure:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

It can be a nightmare finding plots or holes again.  

I turned up at a plant-out put maybe 8 plants in pots atop their respective holes and then went round to trim veg before planting.   Think i stood on 6 of them and hit one with the brush hook ;) 

Duh! 

I have got a mission ahead of me tonight going to my other plot... I spend more time trying to find it than actually at site... I sounds stupid.. But it's a severally overgrown pine plantation with no reference points...it all looks the same.. And loads of gorse and brambles in between makes it hard work. It's like the labyrinth... 

• Like 3

Hard to judge distances in the dark GL.    I just watched 'Legit' a while back not really heard of JJ before but very funny :yep:   

Yeah same I had never really heard of him.. But then just binged watched... Bare is good aswell... 

• Like 2

Been a busy evening... 

Replaced some stock in the I am a twat plot and visited the labyrinth plot... 1st off labyrinth... Got cut to shreds walked around on circles for god knows how long only find deer had nibbled on 2 of my CJ main stems (was 4 now two) but they are looking healthy and I am pleased with there colour... I thought they would be a bit bigger... But this plot benefits from late sun later in the year... large.IMG_20170707_200730-1040x780.jpglarge.IMG_20170707_200722-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170707_195746-780x1040.jpg

Visited I am a twat plot aswell... Replaced some of the missing with clones and added some extra additives to Kong... Which I regret now I think the soil is rich enough.. Hey ho! This is bigger than it looks (I say that to all the women... Lol...) no seriously is 5"10... But lanky! 

large.IMG_20170707_223009-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170707_230448-1040x780.jpg

Tree three  added are CJ and easy sativa (rgsc) and early grape (rgsc). 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

looking good mc..what's the lanky lady?

Cheers mate... Critical jack 

• Like 2

I posted the wrong video of Jim up here last night.. I blame the beer.. So it's missing the context ignore the video in the above post this is better... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

With the exception of the "twat" plot and your unfortunate event the other plots and plants look really good :)

For sure yes you can see a little wildlife damage but this is expected with and outdoor adventure  and you look to be handling this very well :yep:

So far only a minor mishaps and as said the other girls are looking grand :yep: thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for the kind words... Quick update..... Visited I am a twat plot in the rain... Got absolutely drenched... But that's a good thing because so did my plants... But could only take a couple of pics as my phone isn't waterproof... CRITICAL JACK doing well... large.IMG_20170722_141200-780x1040.jpg

But so is the cover around her need to trim that back a bit.. And OG CBD doing well and smelling lovely...... I swear I am getting apples... large.IMG_20170722_142457-780x1040.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
Typo
  • Like 9