MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

19 hours ago, Mohamedbear said:

Hey looking top notch so far MacGanja nice and healthy and a pretty decent size, they'll be big come the end of the year and for a minute I though your plot was nicknamed emerald triangle, a good name if not.... 

I'm gonna be following this one and am looking forward to seeing how your ladies turn out for ya! Good luck mate and all the best.

Take it easy :bong: :yinyang:

P.s. Keep Macganjaring around man, peace. 

Cheers dude... I will be following your stuff as well... As I enjoyed ur shinagans last year!  Fingers crossed the weather plays ball with us... 

Going to plant them out this week... With some copper tape... And as few blue pellets as possible...  Will try and take pics might it might be dark by then so no promises... 

Not sure how frequent I can post pictures due to the location issues..  but I will try my best! 

Peace. 

Bring on the sun! 

:hippy:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Looks like a nice dry bog .No one's wandering in there ! All the best Mcganja.

Cheers mate... It's not actually a bog it's just the first 2/ three inches of soil is very black sand.. Then it's sand stone and a grey sand... Not great... I call it the valley... However I am coming to prefer @mohamedbear suggestion of emerald triangle... Even though it's a seed company it's an American one so doesn't count.. 

• Like 4

Forgot to say The emerald triangle seed I am growing in the picture is a critical OG... But that's enough of that... Only room for DINAFEMs stuff on this diary.. 

• Like 3

On 2017-5-12 at 9:50 PM, beezee said:

Plant then nice and deep and you won't have to worry about the stem ;)

That's the first hint of what they'll smell like, gotta love it. I'll have plenty of rain for the next 2 month's please.

I have come around to your way of thinking @beezee....more roots more fruits! 

How deep do you reckon? 

Ignoring the baby c. Leaves... I was thinking of taking off the next set of leaves... And burying it to just over that node... But covering the soon to be submerged stem with cloning powder. Sound like a plan? 

large.IMG_20170514_112209-1024x1820.jpg

• Like 5

I read the "how deep" then looked at the pic and thought, take off the first set of true leaves and plant half way between that node and the next one... Then I read the rest of your post lol

No need for the cloning powder, but you can if you want :)

• Like 4

@beezee..... Lol... Cheers mate! Probably not necessary the powder.... But every little helps... According to Tesco at least. 

• Like 5

On 2017-5-12 at 9:50 PM, beezee said:

Plant then nice and deep and you won't have to worry about the stem ;)

That's the first hint of what they'll smell like, gotta love it. I'll have plenty of rain for the next 2 month's please.

Great advice :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 2017-5-14 at 7:07 PM, MacGanja said:

@beezee..... Lol... Cheers mate! Probably not necessary the powder.... But every little helps... According to Tesco at least. 

I would do as you and @beezeehas said. Take of the tap leaves and the first set of true leaves and bury. No need for and cloning solution but maybe some micros added to the soil mix would help but not necessary :yep:

I must say they are quite vigorous for there age which is always a good sign :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 2

Quick update... Put a critical and OG in the ground... No real pics as it was raining so really want to take many pictures.... But here is a few from my mini rain forest.... 

large.IMG_20170518_185448-1600x1200.jpglarge.IMG_20170518_185438-1600x1200.jpg

OG cbd is the biggest (below) . Will hopefully get a chance to put them all out this weekendlarge.20170518_201356-1200x1600.jpg

• Like 7

Took the lower first set of leaves off... And stuck them them in pot with rooting powder... See if I can make some micro clones....i hate waste....  :unsure:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, beezee said:

Hey @MacGanja excellent idea to get your numbers up a bit!  Have you done any reading on cloning?

Done it before last year... But indoors... Never done outdoors... All An experience

• Like 3