MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

All ladies doing a lot better than expected... Potted up added some MF...and will be in the ground in a couple of weeks!  

• Like 3

Some of the plots need a bit more work... Got to get rid of some bloody Holly... So need to bring a saw next time.. But most of the plots are there or there abouts... Bring on the summer! 

On a side note I alsolarge.20170427_193054-1200x1600.jpg started an emerald triangle critical... Which I found lurking in my draw... It will make a interesting comparison.. 

• Like 9

PS the pic of the plot was when I starting to work on it it got too dark to take a pic when I finished

• Like 4

Cheers mate, yeah looking forward to it! Will have a gander at your diaries 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Some of the plots need a bit more work... Got to get rid of some bloody Holly... So need to bring a saw next time.. But most of the plots are there or there abouts... Bring on the summer! 

On a side note I alsolarge.20170427_193054-1200x1600.jpg started an emerald triangle critical... Which I found lurking in my draw... It will make a interesting comparison.. 

Plot prep looks to be going well mate and by the sound of things you have been doing some long days :) here's hoping this will pay of in the end with some fine end product :yep:

Great job so far and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for your kind words... All I can do is hope that ganja gods smile on me this year... Visited the baby's today and I think they are ready to be pushed out into the great out doors.... 

Will do this soon but had no time today... 

It's very hard when you starting them off in your parents garden... You don't want to give the impression you are just there to see the plants...... But still they will be shuved out the nest in the next week.... Much like the raven does with its chicks.... When they think they can fly the push them out the nest.... Fly or die! That's why a collective noun for ravens is called a "Unkindness"... Useless fact number 1...  Anyway  here is a few pics of the babies.. All of which are critical jacks.... (small one is emerald triangle) . large.IMG_20170506_155922-1600x900.jpglarge.IMG_20170512_173054-1600x900.jpglarge.IMG_20170512_173114-1600x900.jpglarge.IMG_20170506_160020-1600x900.jpg

• Like 8

Nice big healthy seedlings you got there mate!

Mine are going out on their first set of leaves lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Nice big healthy seedlings you got there mate!

Mine are going out on their first set of leaves lol

Cheers mate... They are doing that really top heavy stem thing... Where They go really thick all of a sudden... I love the smell when you rub those baby stems... Something so fresh and sweet and weedy... Hard to describe.... 

Bring on the sun! 

• Like 4

Plant then nice and deep and you won't have to worry about the stem ;)

That's the first hint of what they'll smell like, gotta love it. I'll have plenty of rain for the next 2 month's please.

• Like 5

Lol.... I am not worried about the thick stem it always happens (to me) ..  just looks a bit comical... Yeah I think we are in for a treat with the CJs if that young stem is anything to go by... I swear I can smell apples... The only thing I am worried about is that in my attempt to make "super soil" I might have made it abit to "super"! I was superly  generous with my additives.... I have bought a load of coco to mix in my holes to try and make the soil less super.... But I just hope these girls are hungry... As I was very nicely stoned when preparing the plot... And may have been abit generous... Super generous.. Oh well... If you want super plants!

Let's see I can always dig another hole and transplant them...

Note to self... Don't prepare plot buzzed.... Bring on abit more rain... 

• Like 4

Hey looking top notch so far MacGanja nice and healthy and a pretty decent size, they'll be big come the end of the year and for a minute I though your plot was nicknamed emerald triangle, a good name if not.... 

I'm gonna be following this one and am looking forward to seeing how your ladies turn out for ya! Good luck mate and all the best.

Take it easy :bong: :yinyang:

P.s. Keep Macganjaring around man, peace. 

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 3

Looks like a nice dry bog .No one's wandering in there ! All the best Mcganja.

• Like 4