MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

Quick update... Went to the labyrinth plot... And true to its name I spent a good hour trying to find the plot... Sounds really stupid but everything looks the same and is really hard work to navigate..even though have grown here for 2 years... .Just when I was about to give up.. I found one plant and could work out where the rest where.... Added bonemeal and potash.. Wish I had hydrogen peroxide... Note to self always carry it... . Had a bit stem rot.. Spit n rub will have to do... Fought my way out as the sun was setting... Got to my car and realised I didn't have phone.... Fu@k!  I tried to retrace my steps... Unfortunately I couldn't it was too hard.. No I idea where I was going... Then randomly.. I saw my phone... I could not believe it! I actually kissed it! The likelihood of this happening was so small!

• Like 5

So here is the final pics of this plot till harvest... Topped up with bonemeal and potash... Not as big as I was hoping for but still this plot benefits more when the sun is lower in the sky... So hopefully the end product quality is there... I also took a smellyberry x sweet tooth (non Dinafem strain)  away from this plot to isolate for seed purposes... 

2x Critical jack.. 

large.IMG_20170816_195659-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170816_193906-780x1040.jpg

Then the lost OG CBD- smell has dramatically changed but still a bit funky.. And not 100% convinced.. 

large.IMG_20170816_192803-780x1040.jpg

PS ever loose your plots? A Polish beer always helps find it! 

• Like 7

Looking nice Mac.    How long do they have left would you say, are they just flowering? 

Not a nice feeling when you can't find them, i always start to wonder if its because they aren't there anymore :unsure:   Its double nice then when you find them ;)

Looking well mate. I once had a plot that was hard to find. I ended up having to count paces in different directions. Sussed it after a few visits lol plants are looking good ;) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

Looking nice Mac.    How long do they have left would you say, are they just flowering? 

Not a nice feeling when you can't find them, i always start to wonder if its because they aren't there anymore :unsure:   Its double nice then when you find them ;)

Cheers there are no signs of preflower yet.. But they seem to be on the cusp of flowering... Fingers crossed... 

Yeah that feeling when you have found them after wading through brambles for an hour is amazing.. 

6 hours ago, beezee said:

They're looking really nice mate. 

Have you thought about bending them over a bit? 

I have and if they where in slightly different location I would have.. But I need the height.. The surrounding pine has grown alot taller..... I also Tried training a few others (no photos) and they got eaten..(luckily turned out to be male...  

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Looking well mate. I once had a plot that was hard to find. I ended up having to count paces in different directions. Sussed it after a few visits lol plants are looking good ;) 

Cheers! Yeah I thought about doing that.. But my path is such a zig zag of route... It probably wouldn't work ( well I would forget... I have taken pics of 3 prominent trees in the distance to try and triangulate the position... Will see if it works...

2 hours ago, BLhaze said:

Looking nice fella! Id love to have a plot that hard to find lol it would be a farm!

Cheers... If i had a grow partner helping me it would be..... I am thinking the plot it's quite risky now.. As all the brush is starting to take over the pine .. If it was my land I would consider going through and clearing it...which I am guessing would make sense to do in October-ish... Best not to think of it really.. 

• Like 3

Sounds like you had some fun funding the plot mate lol this imo is a good thing :) if you struggle to find it then the likelihood of the plot being found is very unlikely :yep:

Plants look to be maturing well and the added nutrients I'm sure are appreciated by the ladies :yep:

Thank you for taking the time to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Stay safe out there mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"I am twat plot" update.... Visited the other day in the rain... So crap pics.. Went the direct lazy route and found a new development with this plot... Someone with nothing better to do has decided to cut a path through this random piece of land.. To get to.... No idea... It goes nowhere.... Just a straight path 2m wide to nowhere... Cutting everything in its path till the forest...  Very random.. And 5m from my first plant.. So not happy with that... But hey! This the world we live in... And this the risks and crazy hobby we take! CJ is looking great... Although slightly concerned as had to pull off about 10 mouldy leaves... And spit rub the stem in several places due to mould.. Note to self bring Hydrogen peroxide next time.. large.IMG_20170829_175237-585x1040.jpg

... Just realised now the pics look identical... At the time they didn't.. 

large.IMG_20170829_175230-585x1040.jpg

OG CBD suffered a branch break... The branch was on the floor when I arrived 

large.IMG_20170829_180912-585x1040.jpg

Had to Mcgyver a repair with no duck tape... Just using what was around... And a beer can... Lol.... If the plant survives even without this branch I reckon it will produce way more than the CJ.. The width of it doesn't translate well in photos.. But it should fill a few jars.. 

large.IMG_20170829_182851-585x1040.jpg

All plants are on the cusp of flowering... CJ slightly ahead.... So frustrating.... Looking like a late October harvest... Touch wood. :sadwalk:

• Like 10

Cheers @beezee... Fingers crossed! :skin_up:I reckon we are gonna get a hot and sunny October........ I do love English summers, it's my favourite day of the year! 

• Like 4