MacGanjaring around!

MacGanja

3 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Quick update... All plants seem to going well... Very impressed with the critical jacks... All four are going great guns...

Especially Kong.... large.PhotoPictureResizer_170618_111854712-979x1305.jpg

Unfortunately the other plot... Where most of them are... Took alot of my time up (trying to find the plot) wondering through brambles and hawthorn... Great fun! ... So by the time I got there and planted a few more... it was getting dark so picture is crap.. And doesn't look impressive as I gave her a haircut to encourage lower growth.. 

large.IMG_20170617_220059-780x1040.jpg

Ya cunt! The bottom ones a beast! well... they both are!

p.s. excuse my language....:upside:

• Like 4

Language is excused... The top one is alot bigger it's just the angle I photo at... All in the name of fun! lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanjaNice to hear you are sharing genetics with friends mate and will you be growing the plant for mum?

All the best

Mark..

I will be checking it regularly.. But she will grow it... That's the thing I love about this plant is sharing it... I give alot of my product away for free..... Share the love... . I gifted 95% of last year's crop away to family friend suffering with cancer... He was overwhelmed with the quantity... But he really needs to go the RSO route... And if he decides to do it... It's there... To me that's a no brainier...

• Like 5

@MacGanjaThis does my heart good to know there are still people out there giving back to the community :yep:  also great to hear that your mum will be growing her own plant with a little help from yourself :)

I agree if your friend is using for cancer then maybe RSO or another extract would work best and if we can help in any way such as genetics to grow for your friend just shout and I'll sort something out for such a kind hearted gentleman :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@MacGanjaThis does my heart good to know there are still people out there giving back to the community :yep:  also great to hear that your mum will be growing her own plant with a little help from yourself :)

I agree if your friend is using for cancer then maybe RSO or another extract would work best and if we can help in any way such as genetics to grow for your friend just shout and I'll sort something out for such a kind hearted gentleman :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks Mark! That's super kind of you! I was thinking of getting a last minute High CBD strain... As I am down to my last one... Due to BT police and the deer taking a liking to them... Hmm... interesting I need to have another look.... :cowboy: I was thinking it may be a bit late in the season.... 

Thanks once again for the kind words...:yinyang:

• Like 3

Thanks for the advice @beezee,  I was looking for something to help with sleep...As I know this can be an issue...   So I was leaning towards Bubba Kush CBD... Plus it smells and looks great...which is always a bonus....  Does it do OK in the UK @Dinafem-Mark? Cheers McG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers @jadenugs I am visiting both plots this weekend... So will give an update soon...  After several hot weeks of not visiting them... So hopefully they are OK. 

• Like 3

Long over due an update! But can't really provide a proper one at the moment... I just visited the emerald triangle plot (new name I am a twat plot) and safely say two plants critical jacks are looking great... Kong is nearly 5"10 but abit lanky due to bracken.... And that has been my major problem... F@cking bracken is over my head massive! So navigation was hard.... But luckily I knew where I was going fighting my way as carefully as I could threw this massive of waste of space of a plant  until I reached a point where I thought I was close to 1st 1 plant plot.... Didn't want to switch on my torch..as I was Sure I knew it was... Plus could hear voices close by.... I stepped back to survey the scenery.... Still no sign.... I had this horrible thought.... Switched the torch on and looked below my feet... Yes I had just stepped on my plant.... Broke it pretty much clean off at the base... What a TWAT!  Hence the new name for this plot.....

• Like 6