Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

Fantastic grow with the white cheese auto mate, text book outdoor grow imo :)

Finished fast, mold/rot was extremely minimal and it looks like you have a decent end yield :) I'm going to say close to 70g mate :yep:

Your auto critical jack is now well into the bloom phase so all focus should now be on bud production :)

Both California hash plant are looking healthy :) I don't think you will get much veg growth but this will be interesting to watch finish :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark cheers mark the white cheese smells great quite spicy and hashy now she's almost dry. I'm not hoping for to much from the California hash plants just treating them as autos I guess but they will keep stretching for another 3 weeks so I think an Oz each will make me happy 

• Like 2

@Moobmanan oz per plant is easily do able mate from the California hash plant,s :yep:

As said they still have a couple of weeks veg time before they go into the flower stage :yep: this should allow some more vegative growth and then into bloom :)

Will be watching with interest mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

CRITICAL JACK AUTO PART 2 DAY 55 

I've got behind on the feed a bit with this one with such a small pot if I get just a few feeds behind the leaves start yellowing quite quickly but I can't always be fucked to put it in the GH out of the rain so fuck it. Anyway when she's not getting rained on I'm feeding at 3 ml per litre old-timers bloom and 1 ml per litre maxicrop seaweed large.IMG_20170811_142110031-780x1040.jpg

DINAFEM CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT

These are starting to take off now and stretch should really start in a week or 2 I've still not given either plant any feed yet will start when pots dry out just seaweed for the one in super soil (green pot) and maybe some premix or chicken shit along with seaweed for the other

large.IMG_20170811_142140415-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170811_142145266-780x1040.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

DINAFEM WHITE CHEESE AUTO THE TEST SMOKE 

Just some smaller popcorn to test but fuck it smells good no cheese smell at all just spice a bit of fuel. New football season and some new bud to put in the bucket Ill let you all know what it's like shortly large.IMG_20170812_211508504-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20170812_211455313-780x1040.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 65 

So I've been really lazy with this I'll probably regret that when I've run out of white cheese but fuck it! I'm supposed to be cutting the feed down now but I'm still feeding at 3 ml pl old timers bloom as she's obviously hungry I really wish I'd just done her in a bigger pot now as you can miss a few feeds out and it doesn't really matter but never mind. In 2 - 3 weeks I think she'll be done and I can just get on with the hash plants.

large.IMG_20170821_143633272-936x1664.jpg

CALIFORNIA HASH PLANTS 

These are looking good they are getting bigger than I wanted before they flower and there's still 2 weeks of stretch left. The later germinated / potted up one has started to catch up which I expected as it's in better soil. I have now given both of these a feed of seaweed and biobizz grow (which I found in the shed when looking for chicken poo BONUS!!) both at 2ml per litre the bottom leaves have been absolutely battered by thrips so I'm going to take them out of the GH and hose them down to just control them for a bit as I think they start to die off soon anyway so my war with them should be coming to an end and that's it for now happy growing my nizzles .

large.IMG_20170821_143948-1248x1264.jpglarge.IMG_20170821_143846-936x1328.jpglarge.IMG_20170821_143739712-936x1664.jpg

Shit pics i know but neighbours were in garden and it was bait trying to get a better shot 

• Like 7

That critical Jack looks good enough to smoke mate lol. 

You surprise me saying the hash plants are too big, I can't see them getting much bigger before flower and I'd want over an oz from each. 

• Like 1

@beezee I only want them to be as big as an average auto when done (for stealth ) but they are going to be more than double that size by the time they are done stretching I should of tied them down these normally start flowering on sept 1st ish and stop stretching a week later in the pics they look smaller than the critical jack but they are both already taller and just starting to bush up 

Edited by Moobman
Added
  • Like 4

Yeah I'd spread them out mate, my critical +2 is only about a foot high from the pot, but it takes up about a square metre in the gh ;)

• Like 3

That harvested white cheese auto looked delicious mate. One thing I think you need to upgrade your bong lol maybe this will be one of the top 3 diaries then you will be smoking from glass :)

The auto critical jack for day 65 is packing some nice weight on, yes you could have picked a bigger pot but this you now know for next season :yep:

The California hash plant,s are certainly in the stretch phase now so flowers should not be far behind :)

Great work so far mate and thank you for taking the time to go to your outdoor plants and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@beezee @jadenugs I want to bend them over but it makes blasting the thrips off with the hose quite tricky I'm going to give them a few more nights spraying then I'll bend those ladies over.

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the nice remarks and popping in mate. Yeah it's about time I upgraded to glass for the sake of my lungs but still to this day nothing gets me more baked than a rammed old school bucket not even shatter or bubble hash get me like some nice bud in one of those 

• Like 4