2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

50 minutes ago, beezee said:

@Fud mid-late Oct for me at lat52. just so you know.

Really nice strain, but I think others would do better.

Well that's quite a big difference. Read that they'd finish around end of september. Thanks for the advice :)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Fud said:

Well that's quite a big difference. Read that they'd finish around end of september. Thanks for the advice :)

I believe that's in Spain where they make the seeds, lat44

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fud said:

The earliest I have had our critical+ finish outdoors is early October whereas most phenos are closer to mid October. I've seen faster results with our white widow, blue kush and blue hash :) also our xxl auto range do very well :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

There's a couple more days left to get your name down :) I did expect a little more interest this season maybe these next 2 days will bring in more outdoor growers :)

I'll get the members listed on Tuesday afternoon and then the task of getting all names, mailing address and telephone number for the courier company will start :)

Thank you to all that have entered :) this is going to be a great year :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spelling
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

There's a couple more days left to get your name down :) I did expect a little more interest this season maybe these next 2 days will bring in more outdoor growers :)

I'll get the members listed on Tuesday afternoon and then the task of getting all names, mailing address and telephone number for the courier company will start :)

Thank you to all that have entered :) this is going to be a great year :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Im very keen to join in, I'm poor and would really appreciate some donated seeds, and I'd be more than happy to give a full weekly diary in return.

Unfortunately, i've not been a member long enough to qualify for the donated seeds :(  maybe you might give me a squeeze @Dinafem-Mark??  Appreciate rules are rules and the answer probably would be no, but one of my mantras is after all, dont ask, dont get :)

:)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Does this have to be full gorilla? 

Or do garden grows qualify?

Just wondering aloud... atm..

Full guerrilla grows down to a single plant grow will qualify mate :) your entered. Members will be announced on Tuesday :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Awesome news!

can't wait to get some fresh seeds!

by my xperinces earliest strains for outdoors are Critical+, Blue Widow and Sweet Deep Grapefruit.

later flowering but also great the OG Kush and Moby Dick.

• Like 2

Just give me a couple of hours and I will get all members announced. I'm just on my way home from the hospital  (been visit the wife dad) I'll be home within an hour then get to work :)

I think I will also leave this thread open until March 31st to allow more members to play :yep:

Thanks for your patience all :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 8

The time you have all been waiting for is here and it is time to get this outdoor grow season going. I was expecting a few more members so what I will do is leave this thread open until March 31st 2017 and we will still be accepting members until that date. This will allow me 20 days to get the late members there selected strains :yep:.

I will pm each of the selected members for

Your 2 nominated strains

Full Name

Full Mailing Address

Telephone number

When I get the details I would say it will be 7-10 days then members should start getting there strains :yep:

Right without further ado here are the members chosen so far. Look out for a pm from me and I will collect your details :)

@Exile420

@phoneboy

@spondy

@bearukc

@newagegenetics

@scrapheapcowboy

@English Archer

@Topo

@beezee

@Mr blue

@MeanGreenScouseMachine

@Badbadger

@Ch@ppers

@MacGanja

@Oss

@Blunt_Wit

@inaction man

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

@Jimmyarm

@Key4 (Own genetics)

@Mohamedbear

@stayup4ever

@noddy (seeds received)

@Hashmaker6

@The Old Boy

@Jumpin Jack

@billabong1

@Hazeworks

@cumbriangreen

@SaladBar

@Gregz

@passintime

@mokka

@Ombudsman

@Fud

@AustrianTokker

@Dodgee

@mr_git

@Peregrine

@jadenugs

@criticalcontent (Will not let me mention)?

I will start sending pm,s now :) and we are really excited about this outdoor grow season and really looking forward to seeing more Dinafem strains being grown in the great outdoors. Good luck to everyone this season :yep:  we will be following each grow with interest :)

All the best

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 17