i only got boost as i bought their starter pack

1l coco grow a+b

1l coco bloom a+b

1l universal traces

1l root tonik

500ml boost it

500ml flush it

and 500ml first feed a+b

all for £50, i also bought an extra litre of bloom a+b as i will need it to se me through a full grow all in all £60 inc delivery hopefully it will live up to its its name, tbh it will only be my error that fucks it up lol, I too will only be using boost it at 0.5ml per litre ive learnt the hard way in the past about adding 1-2ml pk boosters, I have never used a flush additive before though so will be interesting to see how it pans out taste wise and will it taste as good as my organic usual stuff, but to be fair if my yield goes up 10-20% ill soon stop spouting on about organics lol, cheers for all the advise people you are all a great help and boost as per usual :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 3

You always make up with traces what you don't use in base food (up to 5ml)

So if you are putting 3ml per litre of base you need 2ml of traces per litre to make it up to 5

1ml of base=4ml of trace(per ltr)

You use the traces every feed unless you are feeding at 5ml per litre of base because at 5ml per litre you have all the traces you need

Owd

Ive been slowy reading through all this thread, just to make sure i grasp it. But what the hell is Trace haha. An can i ask what root tonic you all use please? Im just getting ready to shift from soil to coco coir onto a dripper system, i was advised to check this thread on the best tye of nutes to use EG Growers Ark thanks

• Like 1

This thread is for Growers Ark mate so the root stim and all other nutes and additives discussed are Growers Ark.

I used Hesi before but so far I'm far more impressed with Growers Ark than I was with Hesi.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 2

This thread is for Growers Ark mate so the root stim and all other nutes and additives discussed are Growers Ark.

I used Hesi before but so far I'm far more impressed with Growers Ark than I was with Hesi.

Ok i've got you now found it all online, didnt come across Trace or Tonic when i was looking about my bad cheers

Ok chaps ive got the jist of all which has been said on here. Can this be adapted to a dripper system i have a new Atami Wilma system here 11 litre pots with a res of 30L obviously i'd have to adjust for the amount of water in res and X's it, any help would be great on this please people? Thank you

@@Losthighway yes bud ill be using my nutes in a homemade dripper system, but don't use an analogue timer for your pump as 15 mins is way too long feed especially for young or recently potted on plants that have not yet fully rooted out their pots, get a digi timer which can be set to 1 minute increments and when the pot is fully rooted turn the pump on and time how long it takes to get run off from all pots, then simply set your timer to come on for that amount of time prob 3-4 mins twice a day spread out and you will be golden, do it too early and the coco that isn't rooted will hold stagnant water and it will just get messy :)

ATB GREEN

@@Losthighway yes bud ill be using my nutes in a homemade dripper system, but don't use an analogue timer for your pump as 15 mins is way too long feed especially for young or recently potted on plants that have not yet fully rooted out their pots, get a digi timer which can be set to 1 minute increments and when the pot is fully rooted turn the pump on and time how long it takes to get run off from all pots, then simply set your timer to come on for that amount of time prob 3-4 mins twice a day spread out and you will be golden, do it too early and the coco that isn't rooted will hold stagnant water and it will just get messy :)

ATB GREEN

Thanks for that great info for a novice haha, My plants are currently under a CFL as my system isnt set up they are in small white cups and only about 2 inches tall so they are still rooting in soil, I've spoken to someone on here an said its easy to take them over to coco coir. so once they have fully rooted in them i can transport them into the pots with the coco? How do i go about feeding then until they are fully rooted out of the pots on the system? hope that doesnt sound to dumb im all but new to this game see haha thank you for helping though :)

you can feed them in the wilma for shorter periods of time, but your nutes will be standing for a while so if you are going to do that get an air pump and air stone in your res, but i would just mix food by hand and slowly start feeding them from a couple hundred mills to a third the capacity of pot size and when you reach a third of pot sixe so around 2l for a 6,5 pot and its rooted out keep going until you get 20% run off so another 400mills or so and feed a couple of times a day :)

• Like 3

you can feed them in the wilma for shorter periods of time, but your nutes will be standing for a while so if you are going to do that get an air pump and air stone in your res, but i would just mix food by hand and slowly start feeding them from a couple hundred mills to a third the capacity of pot size and when you reach a third of pot sixe so around 2l for a 6,5 pot and its rooted out keep going until you get 20% run off so another 400mills or so and feed a couple of times a day :)

Ok thats easy to understand haha, Thanks Mr Destroyer you've been very helpful :D

IME, I wouldn't use the auto feeding until your final pots are rooted out. Just hand feed them until then. This will ensure your not over/underfeeding them. During veg, you want to feed them just enough so that you're making the roots search out for more, but not to the extent of them drying out. Very different the wet/dry cycles of compost growing. But get them right and the speed of growth in coco is quite amazing. And after a load of grows in coco, it still buzzes me out!

E2a Sound advice from greenfingers on amounts to feed them. A decent run off stops any salt build up in the coco. It likes to hold on to certain nutrients.

Edited by reds
  • Like 5

IME, I wouldn't use the auto feeding until your final pots are rooted out. Just hand feed them until then. This will ensure your not over/underfeeding them. During veg, you want to feed them just enough so that you're making the roots search out for more, but not to the extent of them drying out. Very different the wet/dry cycles of compost growing. But get them right and the speed of growth in coco is quite amazing. And after a load of grows in coco, it still buzzes me out!

E2a Sound advice from greenfingers on amounts to feed them. A decent run off stops any salt build up in the coco. It likes to hold on to certain nutrients.

Thanks to you also :) great info on this site looking forward to my new project now, bar smoking the weed its calm as fuck growing really helps me get away and relax from my daily routine of being a father and working like fuck haha thanks guys

• Like 3

I know exactly what you mean about being a busy dad, its the best job in the world but we all need a break and growing gives us a nice hr a day away (it don't need an hour but I like sitting there watching them and havin a smoke lol)

ATB GREEN

• Like 3

i bought the GA £50 package for soil but i think i can use everything bar the grow and bloom in coco. can anyone verify this for me ?