Growers Ark Coco Schedule

ELO

I put together a couple of rough feed schedules for the Growers Ark Coco range, this was more just for my self as I'm about to get started with them, they are both based on Vrg's Ceres grow as he has documented it well what he was giving.

This is just rough though, every plant is different so you know the deal just go with what the plants need, I just find it helpful to have a rough guide to go by.

Also bare in mind the EC levels in this chart are with Vrg's water, this will vary with your area, like me i'm in softwater so probably won't have as high an EC with these amounts of nutes added, we'll see though soon enough.

This first one is over the 10 weeks of Vrg's grow.

Veg Stage
Week 1 - 2ml/l grow, 5ml/l root stimulator, 3ml/l universal trace (EC1.2)
Week 2 - 2.5ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 3ml/l universal trace (EC1.3)
Week 3 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 4 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Flowering Stage
Week 1 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 2 - 2ml/l grow, 1ml/l bloom, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 3 - 1ml/l grow, 2ml/l bloom, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 4 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 5 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 6 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 7 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 8 - 5ml/l flush
Week 9 - 5ml/l flush
Week 10 - water
This Second one is what I intend to feed roughly over my grow which is an 8 week Killer pheno.
Veg Stage
Week 1 - 2ml/l grow, 5ml/l root stimulator, 3ml/l universal trace (EC1.2)
Week 2 - 2.5ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 3ml/l universal trace (EC1.3)
Week 3 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 4 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Flowering Stage
Week 1 - 3ml/l grow, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 2 - 2ml/l grow, 1ml/l bloom, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 3 - 1ml/l grow, 2ml/l bloom, 3ml/l root stimulator, 2ml/l universal trace (EC1.4)
Week 4 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 5 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 6 - 2.7ml/l bloom, 0.5ml/l boost (EC1.4)
Week 7 - 5ml/l flush
Week 8 - water
Edited by ELO
  • Like 17

Just a little update there, I just mixed up some feed there, my water has a background EC of 0.2 and PH of 6.5.

I mixed in 2ml/l grow a+b, this took my EC to 1.0, it then flicked down to 0.9 after a couple of minutes, the PH went to bang on 6 and stayed there.

I then mixed in 3ml/l universal trace and 5ml/l root stimulant, these didn't alter my PH or EC at all.

So far really happy with that, no need to adjust PH which is what I was hoping for :yep:

My nutes are soft water obviously.

• Like 4

Guest Randy Marsh

Hi @@ELO

I too wrote down and copied VRG's feeding schedule for the Growers Ark range but found 1.4 to be a little too high for my plants, my tap water is 0.4 and 1.2 ec seemed to be the sweet spot for me. :yep:

• Like 2

So far really happy with that, no need to adjust PH which is what I was hoping for :yep:

Great thread ELO good for new beginners!

Just to add though you probably don't want to worry about your pH in coir in soft water because water is amphoteric which means it can act as an acid or a base at the same time, without going off on one it basically means it'll easily match it's own pH with those of its surroundings - this doesn't work so well in hard water because of the cal and mag in the water buffering the pH. The harder the water, the more accurate you've got to be with your pH in coir!

e2a basically what I'm getting at is you can probably throw your pH pen away!

Peace out

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 7

@@ELO

Thanks for this feed schedule, I have just started with GA coco nutrients . I am at week 3 of grow and using the following :

2.5 ml/l of a+b

3.0 ml/l of traces

5ml/l of root tonic

All are hard water version , which helps keep my ph in the right area. I set my ph to 6.2 .

My background water is about 0.5 EC and 7.0 - 6.9 PH .

My girls look nice and lush with these nutrients, so far I am very pleased .

Cheers ,

twoscoops .

• Like 2

Hi @@ELO

I too wrote down and copied VRG's feeding schedule for the Growers Ark range but found 1.4 to be a little too high for my plants, my tap water is 0.4 and 1.2 ec seemed to be the sweet spot for me. :yep:

Hey ye well with the same amount added as vrg on weeks 1 of veg mine was 0.9/1.0 so it's 0.2 less roughly, so with the same amount I'll probably be about 1.2 like you.

Same here chaps

Doing my first run of it with blues. 1.4ec is way too high for my water i found

My water is 0 out of the tap.

Going to go much lighter next time round, maybe 1.2 max and see how they go.

Ive also found that most plants can stay on first feed pretty much untill the last 2 weeks of veg

• Like 1

Hello people's ,

I have read that you can use the root tonic as a foliar feed ( something like 0.5 to 1ml / litre ) tepid water, it says you can mist the leaves before lights out in veg . I was wondering if anyone has tried this method and what benefits ? Quicker growth or healthier looking plants etc.

Thanks ,

twoscoops .

@@ELO I'm not sure how to use the universal trace mate, I'm a little stupid lol

It says something about reducing the feed and making it up with the 1ml of Universal Trace per trace

So say I'm on 3ml litre of grow per litre, I stick stick in 3ml of A and 3ml of B per litre and once a week I'll add Unicversal Trace, so do I reduce the A and B to 2ml and add 1ml of UT or do I add 2ml as I've dropped both the A and the B by 1ml

Hope that makes sense lol

You always make up with traces what you don't use in base food (up to 5ml)

So if you are putting 3ml per litre of base you need 2ml of traces per litre to make it up to 5

1ml of base=4ml of trace(per ltr)

You use the traces every feed unless you are feeding at 5ml per litre of base because at 5ml per litre you have all the traces you need

Owd

• Like 10

@@Owderb as clears as mud lol

Thanks for the info,,I'll try and get my head round it lol

Go it, I think , so basically always use UT to get it to 5ml????

So if I'm feeding at 1ml per litre I need to add 4ml of UT? And I do this every feed right?

Edited by Tony Montana
  • Like 1

Yep and if you need to flush for any reason(overfed) then traces are good to flush through with, instead of just plain water

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 5