Growers Ark Coco Schedule

ELO

Hello,

My plants are at 5 weeks into bloom now and are looking great - leaves no problems and buds are immense.

Been following the feed schedule mentioned before and keeping my EC about 1.4 and they love it. My buds are packing it on now and leaning over , might have to support them lol.

So far impressed with Growers Ark nutrients, using there boost at 0.5ml / L and it mixes nicely in my reservoir.

When I used Buddhas tree 9-18 on previous grows my water in my reservoir would go cloudy ??

twoscoops

• Like 1

orite guys, now as some will know i am/was an avid organic dirt grower but for my next run ive decided to give coco a bash in a home made drip irrigation system with a 100l res (water butt with a mj 1000 in it going into 15ml push fit then to 4ml drip lines) i already have all the pumps (air and mj 1000), feed (growers arc first feed, grow, bloom, uni traces, root tonik, boost and flush. I also have essentials ph and ec pens and all adequate buffers and ph down, I know I wont have any issues getting ec and ph levels ok but (as I type I feel like I'm asking a fucking silly question lol )

but is there any particular order you mix nutes i.e base first then ec/ph then add UT and root tonik etc... I have read this somewhere and cant remember where or do I just add it all then check ec and adjust ph

cheers in advance for any advise :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 2

@@greenfingers1987

Additives into the tank first, read E.C, then add A&B until desired E.C is reached. Always add Universal Traces last, because you might have to add more A&B after the initial dose to get your E.C correct until you learn how many ml per litre effects the water conductivity (differing background e.c etc) it just means you're not overdosing it on anything.

Boost it and Bio Boost alter the E.C, but root tonic doesn't - I have never noticed Universal Traces changing my E.C either.

• Like 2

@@Golden Syrup, legend mate cheers i get you about UT so get to desired EC with base during veg, then add root tonik and UT again then PH in veg, and in flower add boost first at say 0.5ml/l (obvs at start of week 4 after discontinuing UT and root tonik) read EC then add base until desired EC is reached

thanks a lot bud

ATB GREEN

• Like 1

Anyone got any results for GA Bio Boost in coco?

Considering a purchase along with the bloom nutes I need as I flip to 12/12 sometime in the next 10 days or so.

Also FYI: Hard water ph 7.4 average.

3ml a litre of grow gives me around ph 6.2 so tis much simpler to get the ph right with hard water without the need to ph down at all.

@@Indicaderek

Hello,

I have not used the GA Bio Boost but I am using the GA Boost . I am still using at the moment cause I am about 5 1/2 weeks into bloom.

Been using it at 0.5 ml/l even though on bottle it's says 1-2ml/l. I have been following the feeding schedule mentioned previous.

So far the plants and buds look awesome, really starting to fill out and there leaning over with the weight lol.

Don't think you'll go wrong with Bio Boost either, I have been keeping my EC to 1.4 and the plants love it.

All the best ,

twoscoops

• Like 2

my background EC is 0.1 so v.soft, I even re-calibrated my EC pen to make sure and it was spot on 2.8 as per calibration solution so I can see me not getting much higher than 1.2-1.3 tbh ill keep my eye on them if they ask they shall receive but everyone seems to say that this regime works a treat :), wish I had it going now, but there is really no need atm got lots of full jars I'm just an eager prepper lol

ATB GREEN

• Like 2

I stop using the rootstim at the end of week 2 of flowering and I use the traces all the way through till 2 weeks from crop

Owd

• Like 7

@@Owderb

Yeah I have been doing same with rootstim finish with about week 2-3 flower.

I ran out of traces after about 3 weeks in bloom because they were a freebie thrown in by GA, but on my next run will definitely order enough to use.

I have the coco nutrients hard water version which is a big help, I might even send a water sample off for some custom nutrients next time.

Thanks,

twoscoops

• Like 1

I done the same this run, Rootstim to end of week 2 and I've continued to use universal traces and I'm just about at the end of week 4.

I started 0.5ml of boost a couple of days ago, my EC is up to 1.6 and plants seem fine, I didn't want to drop the A+B as they are hungry plants and seem to need a lot of N.

All seems good and best looking plants I've had so far anyway :yep:

• Like 1

As soon as i added boost i had tip burn so didn't use this run and beat my pb...40 oz of a 1kw.Ive been a light user of all boosts over the years.Now i won't use a boost again.But i could have been for a number of reasons they got tippy on me.But my current bud is dense and tasty so i don't see the need anymore.

Edited by icki

@@icki

Hello,

That's amazing yield well done, I used pk 9-18 Buddhas tree before and I would always go cloudy in my reservoir and I thought that cannot be right. Using the GA boost all is mixing well lol so I am happy and the plants seem even happier.

Would love to do a run with no boost like you did.

Thanks

twoscoops

To be honest anytime I've used boosts in the past like pk13/14 etc I end up ditching it as well as I usually start to get tip burn and fried pistils, I'll see how these go but I'll probably only give it till the end of week 6 anyway as these killers can be cut as early as 8 weeks and I plan on lowering it on week 7 then flush for week 8 and just 2-3 waters of plain water before chop.

Edited by ELO
  • Like 1

@@ELO

Hello,

I am only giving them 0.5ml/l boost and not full dose and my critical +2 look really good, in fact probably best ever !

Think I will have to try with no boost and see if any significant difference on another run.

Thanks

twoscoops

• Like 1

@@icki

Hello,

That's amazing yield well done, I used pk 9-18 Buddhas tree before and I would always go cloudy in my reservoir and I thought that cannot be right. Using the GA boost all is mixing well lol so I am happy and the plants seem even happier.

Would love to do a run with no boost like you did.

Thanks

twoscoops

Dude

I used to use buddhas too with DP gear.But again i could never really get anywhere near they're levels when feeding.So I've slowly each run used less and less.My plants look no different to be fair if anything healthier all the way through just how it works for me,i suppose.To be fair GA stuff is cheap in comparison.

atb

Edited by icki