Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

Thanks @@iBlazeDaily, (ibd) Yes had to calm things for a week,but I missed the hum of the fan and my bedroom looked empty. The balifs are sound as long as I pay when agreed. As they were from the court,feel my door is quite safe. This hobby has given me so much improvement in mood and mental health.

Just popped my head in and the distance between the bulbs and the tops is 28". Going to rotate and swap them round tonight,this will give me a chance to check the weight of the pots. As running 2 lights, thinking that every 48 hours is a good starting mark. I am sure they will let me know when they need a splash of the good stuff (nutrients) lol

As my veg cab is empty,starting to think when to start the Moby dick CBD, I am planning to take the critical mass CBD to 9 weeks, so maybe start the MD the end of the second week of flower. This will be when both bulbs are due to be changed to hps,and nutrient changed to ot bloom.

Feeling good today, mind you it is hard not to be happy now things are back on track.

Toodle pip.

• Like 3

Nice to see you finally set up I know youve been waiting awhile for equipment and such. Things look great with the groom mate, very nice set up.

The hirls are going to thrive in this environment :). Nice job.

All the best and thank you for the detailed update :bong:

D-M..

• Like 2

Thanks for stopping by @@Dinafem-Mark,your kind words are happily received.

Well it would appear I am on a bit of a spending spree, as these will be flowered in maybe 16 days or so. Thought I should start planning for the heating of the young ones. I plan to use an electric blanket to keep the roots warm, this will be run through a root it thermostat (thanks Green Gremlin, Devcal). So I have just ordered the thermostat, will get the blanket on Tues. So that should keep the girls happy when lights are off, might get a tube heater in there too.....we shall see.

I do like the side panels on this tent, much easier to take a peek.

One shall endeavor to take a few pics tomorrow, when I moved them about the pots felt heavy,so it looks like they might go a bit longer than 48 hours. Going to have a check on Fri when they will be topped again. Looking forward to getting all Edward scissor hands on the girls.

That's about all really, take care and be happy.

• Like 1

:yahoo:Good afternoon my friends, this day brings us to the 6th week of veg mark.....DAY 49

The plants seem to of perked up since being re homed and re potted, so much so I think topping will happen tonight. This will give them a week to recover before being topped again, a week to recover and then its flower time!!!!

Not much to report really, just rotated the pots 90 degrees, they are due a swap around tonight, so this will be done when I top them. Temps are holding at 81F, which I am chuffed with. I had in my head to get an electric blanket for them, as it is going to get mighty cold soon. But part of me is thinking a 3ft tube heater, I might attach it to a tent pole, with cable ties.

Any way on with the show as of today, Day 42

cm d42

cm d42

CM d42

And a closer one of the ladies, looks about right to top

cm d42

Right, time for me to skidaddle.......
Toodle pip.
  • Like 3

Now that they are in there new enviroment mate things should start to take off. For day 49 of veg I would have expected to see a lot more vigorous growth mate, what lighting have they been under?

Thank you for the update, much appreciated but the slow growth does concern me a little :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for popping in, and thanks for your concern. The Lighting that they have been under until a few days ago was a 2 tube T5, on 24/7. :g:

Well I can happily reveal that my parcel had turned up, along with some organic hemp rizlas :pimp:

Just a quick picture update really.

Yesterday Day 42 Before the top

cm d42 (before)

And after a top and a trim

cm d42 (after)

Group shots

cm d42 (topped and trimmed)

cm d42 (topped and trimmed)

I left them looking a bit worse for wear, but when I looked today I was greeted by this sight
Day 43

cm d43

That's all really, apart from my new toy......

new toy

This should allow me to keep lights off temps nice and stable. :yahoo:
Take care and be safe :smokin:
  • Like 3

Things should pic up now mate and by the look of things they are on track..

Keep us posted mate :)

Good luck with your new toy:)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Muchous Gracias senior D-M. Thanks for having a look at my efforts.

Today is day 44 :yahoo:

Last night the pots were turned, and lifted, and I was a bit surprised that they were a touch heavy as I was planning to water. This morning they were noticabley light :shock: So I gave each lady 2ltrs of feed, the measurments were as follows for this mornings drench:

2ml/l OT Grow, 1ml/l Catalyst, 3ml/l Root stim, 0.5ml/l Bio silicon. There was about a 2% run off from the drench, they were left to stand and chill for a bit, as I like to have a joint once feed has been given :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: I also took some pics:

Plant 1

cm1 d44

New Growth is rapid

cm1 new tops from branch1 d44

cm1 new tips from branch2 d44

Plant 2

cm2 d44

New tops coming on well with this one as well....new tops

cm2 new tips from branch1 d44

cm2 new tips from branch2 d44

Finally a couple of group shots

cm d44

cm d44

I plan to tie the new tops as soon as they have a bit of length to them, I am aware that the plants might of been planted a bit too deep, guessing that there is maybe 5 inches from the top of the pot to the soil - so training has to wait :down:
That's about all really, just thanks for reading. Cheerio :v: :v:
  • Like 2

Been a while since popping in here mate and more new toys to play with eh :guitar: training is coming on well too, keep up the stirling work my good man :yep:

• Like 2

@@iBlazeDaily thanks mate. Your right, things do seem a bit slow. But I have given them some harsh topping and a supercropping. (Treat em, mean keep em keen) One would expect them to get over it, you know what wemon are like lol.

@@botanics thanks my friend, your I kind words are always greatly received.

Not much to report today,I swapped the positions today and rotated the girls half a turn. Expecting a day or so and they will need a drink. Keep having a peek through the side panel (very useful).

Order the electric blanket on tuesday, along with a bit of subbing.

Would of been nice to take some cuts, but the Moby dick are calling me. As they are more sativa 70/30 i think? I will try cloning those, as I plan to have a 2nd tent to veg them in. As I plan to run the MD with just LST and super cropping, as it is good to mix things up a bit.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 3

I know you did not take cuts have you thought about a reveg once harvested?.. This way you will know what the end product is like :)

Just a thoughy to ponder on :bong:

All the best

D-M. .

• Like 1

Thanks for the idea of re vegging D-M, that is always a possibility......but I am inclined to use the next topping session to be a cloning session. :smartass: After all this is meant to be a true record of how the strain responds to, and copes with different moments. One of those being how soon cuts take to root. So in the next 7 days or so, once the tops have got to producing the third node, cuts will be taken :yahoo: :yahoo: If they take and I keep them alive, the moby dick might just have to wait.

Well Greetings pop pickers, Welcome to a diary update, I shall begin with some pics.

Day 46

cm 1 d46

cm 2 d46

Then on Day 47, the girls were fed with 2ml/l OT Grow,1ml/l catalyst, 0.5ml/l Bio silicon and 3ml/l Root stim. Both plants had 2 ltrs through with a 2% run off. As always they were left whilt I had a smoke and took some pictures......

Day 47

Plant 1

cm1 d47

cm1 d47

Plant 2

cm2 d47

cm2 d47

(you can see the 4 new tops starting to come through) :rockon:
Then todays shots were taken as after they had been moved and rotated, they like sharing the lumens.
Day 48

cm d48

Plant 1

cm1 d48

Plant 2

cm2 d48

They are drinking 2ltrs every 48 hrs, but I am happy to be of assistance.
Thanks for reading, time to do some shopping (need a shave), oh and then I can relax, not seeing the "friend", tonight so I can get well baked before bed.
:oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 2

No problem what so ever. Revealing has been around probably for many years but looks to becoming more popular again. Very simple to do just give us a shout if needed :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Good morning folks, I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far?

Today is Day 51 of the veg cycle, I was planning to flower these at 8 weeks, but part of me thinks 65 days would benefit them :eek: But we shall see.....

Anyway this is a bit of a catch up,as using the library to do my uploads sometimes can be awkward time wise.

Day 49 was the time that they were fed, I had been waiting till the pots were really dry, with gaps forming where the soil was coming away from the sides. Upon reading some threads, discovered that this was not really good practise,and felt my ladies were suffereing. So now I don't let them get too dry before drenching. I have also started to use a watering can with a rose nozzle, this should airiate the water better than just pouring with a jug :doh: :doh:I have also increased the levels from 2ltrs each to 4 ltrs each. Afterall they are in 11 litres.

The feed was as follows : 2ml/l OT Grow, 3ml/l Root stim, 1ml/l Catalyst, 0.5ml/l Bio silicon

Hopefully after a bit of tweaking feed wise, things might pick up a bit (fingers crossed)

I also took this opportunity to trim them up and take the final top.

cm d49 trimmings

We were then ready for some pictures,

Day 49

cm d49

cm d49

Today is Day 51, and it would appear that they have perked up as this morning I was greeted with this.....

cm d51

A bit closer

cm d51

Tonight I will be feeding them again,and I will return later with details of feed etc, also plan to start to measure them, as with them sitting low in the pot it is hard to judge. Ideally I think it would be good to flower around 12"?
Thanks for looking in, enjoy your day :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup:
  • Like 1