Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

I would say you've had a nice result mate. The buds look very nice, dense and compact covered in trichome :).

You were very close to your target goal mate and with the odd sample I think you did very well :)

Now to get the ak back on track. Before long you'll be smashing that g/watt of dankNess :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and will certainly look out for a smoke report :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Well the time has finally arrived....... The conclusion. Welcome one and all.

The dried and cured buds are solid and dense. The aroma is quite mild, but once ground the fragrance is devine. Musky,earthy with subtle floral notes.

The smoke is smoke is smooth, I got earthy,woody, notes of pine and a subtle spice twist. There is a nice lung explanation,upon exhale tastes are much the same. I close my eyes and I am in a forest.

This is a great smoke, for everyday consumption. I have found the high to be quite mild, by that I mean that I know I am stoned but I can still function. It did help with my depression and anxiety, I also got the munchies really bad. So this would help people with anorexia in my opinion.

A great plant to grow, responded well to lst and topping. Very nice for an 8 week indica.

Many thanks to dinafem-mark for the chance to test these out,and to everyone that has helped along the way.

The jars are now empty, so I have spent the afternoon making ice hash,just waiting for it to settle before I continue the process.

• Like 3

Well the time has finally arrived....... The conclusion. Welcome one and all.

The dried and cured buds are solid and dense. The aroma is quite mild, but once ground the fragrance is devine. Musky,earthy with subtle floral notes.

The smoke is smoke is smooth, I got earthy,woody, notes of pine and a subtle spice twist. There is a nice lung explanation,upon exhale tastes are much the same. I close my eyes and I am in a forest.

This is a great smoke, for everyday consumption. I have found the high to be quite mild, by that I mean that I know I am stoned but I can still function. It did help with my depression and anxiety, I also got the munchies really bad. So this would help people with anorexia in my opinion.

A great plant to grow, responded well to lst and topping. Very nice for an 8 week indica.

Many thanks to dinafem-mark for the chance to test these out,and to everyone that has helped along the way.

The jars are now empty, so I have spent the afternoon making ice hash,just waiting for it to settle before I continue the process.

Thank you for the smoke report mate it is much appreciated and I'm sure other members will also find it interesting :)

Glad that you like the strain :) this means a lot when a grower loves the end result :). Job done!

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1