Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

Good morning,

This is just a brief update, but it brings with it some good news....number 4 has joined the party,with number 5 just starting to show through the soil. So that would seem like we might have 100% germination, very happy indeed.

Buy I might need to rethink my plans,as I don't think an 8 week veg might be a good idea. Don't think I will have the space to do that,now they all seem to have germinated. So I am kind of thinking about 6 weeks,maybe finish is 6l squares.

Well I need a coffee and a smoke.

• Like 2

@@botanics thanks buddy. It seems we are off to a good start.

Now as 4 of the 5 are above the soil,with the 5th just starting. I thought it might be a good move to remove the lid of the propagator, and lowered the t5 to just above the seedlings. I did give a splash of water as the soil was quite dry. The reason why I have taken the lid off,is I didn't want the seedlings to stretch to much and become "leggy".

The plan is to keep these in the cabinet until they reach the 3.5l square pots, they will then enter the tent,and enjoy an increase in lumens.

That's all for now, just waiting for the next crappy bag to get dropped off. Then I have to check on my friends cat,might even have a wander round town as it is a nice day. But then again I might just come home and have a sniff in the old tent.

Hope everyone is feeling happy.

• Like 2

100% above the soil is always great to hear :). This will be a very interesting grow for me mainly for your views on the medicinal benefits :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

That's right @@Dinafem-Mark 100% success rate on germination. One very happy camper this end. I will be happy to give feedback on the medical properties,as I do have some mental health issues.

Bit gutted that I won't get to veg these for the full 8 weeks as planned. But now that we have all five in the game,had to rethink things a touch. So at the minute I am planning to take the to 6,maybe a few days over. My idea is to flower all five in 6l square pots, as I am going for a shorter veg time, I think they will be fine. Any thoughts?

Really want to give these a good chance in life, so hoping to get my mits on a new shade (adjust a wing) in time for when they hit the tent. Also I am hoping to flower them under a juicy 600w of goodness.

Oh and on a side note, I have fed my friends cat a few days,as she is away. Only phoned me tonight and said she has put £10 in my bank. What a nice surprise. I never do anything for something in return,as I think it is nice to be nice. Speaking of nice,used my new dinafem tin today. Very handy.

Well that's all for now. Until next time......

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 2

Greetings. I hope the weekend has been a good one.

Day 3 is almost over. I checked on the little ones this morning, and they had only dried out in the little pots. So I have increased the watering, with a small dash given to each twice a day. Upon giving the last dash of water,I thought.....just have a check for signs of rootage.To my shock,there is a long root coming from one (2cm maybe), I also spotted a root tip on another,and what looks like the emergence of roots from another couple. Am guessing they will be fully emerged through the fibre pots this time tomorrow. I will have a sleep on it,but I expect to have these potted up by 10am.

I will post some before and after pics. The straggler might have to be lost, as it it not as developed as the other four. I was expecting to loose one,but I will put it down to the drying out that occurred. Doh!

Well that's this update done,

Be safe,be happy

• Like 2

Greetings,

Hope everyone had a good weekend? I have been watching some little seedlings, giving them the odd drink, moving their position under the light, and monitoring temps. Which I am happy to report are holding about 80f, hum 46%.

Firstly a pic of the babies @ 2 days above the soil.

CM d2 24/0

Today is Day 4 in their lives, very surprised with the speed of these babies, as usually my seeds sit in the fibre pots for about a week before being potted up. Maybe it is the fact that these are F1's I think, and I have always done F2's up to now. Whatever the reason, this old boy is pretty chuffed.

As I mentioned yesterday, they were do to be potted on today......check out the root.......

cm root@4days

:yahoo:
Here they are ready for the move.

cm d4

cm d4

They were put into 3.5" square pots, with a good sprinkle of granules, and watered in to the new homes. They were then left to drain for a good 30 min,

cm repotted@4d

cm@4d

cm@4d

They were then moved back into the cab, and the T5 was adjusted to maybe 2cm from the tops.

That concludes this entry, I "might" add some Root stim next week, but for now it is just water when needed.

Take care, and thanks for reading. :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Things are looking nice mate very fast root growth is always good to see :)..Thank you for the update very much appreciated :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Not much to report, but as we are day 6 from planting I thought some pics from this morning would be a good move....

CM@d6

CM@d6

CM@d6

CM@d6

CM@d6

They have not had any water since being potted on, so they might get a dash tomorrow. I did mist them today, but this will be stopped, as the moister in the pots should be enough to keep the humidity stable.
Keep safe.
  • Like 5

Good morning.

I took the little ones out today and moved their position under the T5. The soil is still quite moist,I am thinking that maybe another day,and then they might be in the mood for a drench. This will happen on day 8/9, I also plan to add some root stim to the water. Maybe start at 1ml/ltr,and take it from there.

Happy to report that they do look rather content.

Toodle pip.

• Like 1

Good morning.

I took the little ones out today and moved their position under the T5. The soil is still quite moist,I am thinking that maybe another day,and then they might be in the mood for a drench. This will happen on day 8/9, I also plan to add some root stim to the water. Maybe start at 1ml/ltr,and take it from there.

Happy to report that they do look rather content.

Toodle pip.

It is always better to start off light on the ferts mate you can always add more, but you can not take it away :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Thanks for having a look @@Dinafem-Mark. I am a bit wairy of giving a dose,but had a read and thought 1ml might be low enough. But you have made me reconsider things. So the first dose will be held back until they are maybe @ 14 days.

The more I read about critical, the more I like it. And then there are a few people that might benefit from some medical grade cannabis. My very dear friend who has bad knees and struggles with pain. Also a neighbor has just informed me that he had terminal cancer. So I will be giving them a piece each. I will just say a friend of a friend gave me a good deal.

I was thinking of taking these till week 6, before the big switch. But if I can, I will take them 7 ot even 8 weeks. As flowering early seems a bit wrong. So we will see what the girls say. As well as that 4 x 11l pots might just fit in the tent,also they will have 800w to flower under. That's right the next upgrade is due. Like I have said,really appreciate this chance and I want to do my best with them.

Right,that's about the end of this entry.

Muchous gracias Compadre's

• Like 1

Thanks for having a look @@Dinafem-Mark. I am a bit wairy of giving a dose,but had a read and thought 1ml might be low enough. But you have made me reconsider things. So the first dose will be held back until they are maybe @ 14 days.

The more I read about critical, the more I like it. And then there are a few people that might benefit from some medical grade cannabis. My very dear friend who has bad knees and struggles with pain. Also a neighbor has just informed me that he had terminal cancer. So I will be giving them a piece each. I will just say a friend of a friend gave me a good deal.

I was thinking of taking these till week 6, before the big switch. But if I can, I will take them 7 ot even 8 weeks. As flowering early seems a bit wrong. So we will see what the girls say. As well as that 4 x 11l pots might just fit in the tent,also they will have 800w to flower under. That's right the next upgrade is due. Like I have said,really appreciate this chance and I want to do my best with them.

Right,that's about the end of this entry.

Muchous gracias Compadre's

No problem what so ever. You may have put this in the thread but what medium are you using mate?. Most young plants can hold off on any nutrients for the first 1-3 weeks but i start adding say day 12ish with 1/4 the recommended dose. I then up this 1/4 each time until im at my full strength usually day 21 of veg :)..

Thank you for the latest update :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1