Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

@@Dinafem-Mark the medium that I am using is jacks magic soil. The nutritional goodness is in the form of plant magic. I like to be as organic as possible. With OT grow and bloom,along with beneficial being granules,root stim,catalyst and bio silicon.

I have read that it is possible to give the root stim from an early stage. But I will start quarter strength from day 12 with these. Thanks D-M.

I got back today from an afternoon watching a film at my friends,it was about 6pm when I returned. Just had an urge to have a look at the babies. Good job that I did really,as the 3.5" pots were pretty light. So they have had a good drench of good old fashioned H2O,and left in the run off whilst I had a smoke, then returned to the dry trays in the cab.

New growth is starting to happen,I will post some pics tomorrow.

Time to have a smoke,I can't wait for the WK to be finished and smoke some home grown. When she is down, these will be vegged for 2-3 weeks under a 400w MH,before flowering.

Thanks for reading,help yourself to a biscuit.

• Like 2

Salutations, Today is Day 8 :yahoo:I am so pleased that they seem to have grown, and appear to be rather happy in the cabinet which Is a stable 81f (27.2c), with a humidity level of 45%.

Not really much to update, only that I moved them about a bit to change things, oh and I took some pictures. :photo: :photo: :photo:

From above

cm d8

cm d8

Pot level

cm d8

cm d8

Then some close ups of individual plants, think I will need to number them all in order to keep an accurate record of each one.

Plant 1

cm1 d8

Plant 2

cm2 d8

Plant 3

cm3 d8

Plant 4

cm4 d8

That's all for now, apart from the little tin. What a useful item, and I got it free with the seeds. I was going to save it until the critical mass CBM was finished. But needs must, and it was just the thing to keep a few joints worth in as I was out and about. Very useful :yep: :yep:
Well needs must and I need my afternoon smoke and brew.
Enjoy the weekend.
  • Like 4

Things look to be doing very well, all plants look very uniform and healthy which is always nice to see.

Glad you find our tin so useful they do come in handy...

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Greetings from planet earth.

Sorry for my absence but not been feeling myself, but back on track now :yahoo:

Today is Day 11 from the little ones broke the soil, there was a straggler which is maybe 2 days behind the others.

Yesterday I gave them a good drenching, as the pots were nice and light, so good old plain water was given to all 4. These were left in the run off, for a good 30 minutes, and returned to the dry tray in the cabinet. Oh IF anyone is interested in how I constructed the cabinet, I did take some pics, these are in my gallery.

The temps are a steady 78f, humidity 45%.

I took some pictures, so you can get an idea of how things are moving.

Group shot

CM@11 days

Plants 1 and 2 (close up)

CM@11 days

Plants 3 and 4 (close up)

CM@11 days

And finally - roots

rootage @11 days

These babies do have some vigour, not even a drop of root stim - Happy Days :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Stay safe, Stay happy :oldtoker:
  • Like 3

Greetings from planet earth.

Sorry for my absence but not been feeling myself, but back on track now :yahoo:

Today is Day 11 from the little ones broke the soil, there was a straggler which is maybe 2 days behind the others.

Yesterday I gave them a good drenching, as the pots were nice and light, so good old plain water was given to all 4. These were left in the run off, for a good 30 minutes, and returned to the dry tray in the cabinet. Oh IF anyone is interested in how I constructed the cabinet, I did take some pics, these are in my gallery.

The temps are a steady 78f, humidity 45%.

I took some pictures, so you can get an idea of how things are moving.

Group shot

Plants 1 and 2 (close up)

Plants 3 and 4 (close up)

And finally - roots

These babies do have some vigour, not even a drop of root stim - Happy Days :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Stay safe, Stay happy :oldtoker:

That is nice and fast for roots down :) always a good sign of a healthy plant.

Thank you for the picture update

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

All good in here mate.

I have come to the conclusion less is more.

My Critical+2 are 5weeks old and have had nothing but water!

Think I might try them on 0.5ml/L Root Stim soon...

ATB - iBD :yinyang:

Edited by iBD
  • Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for popping in. I am so impressed with your seeds,I am planning on a purchase next week. Some super silver and strawberry amnesia me thinks.

@ welcome buddy. I was thinking of finishing them in 6.5l pots, but I have a feeling they will be finished in trusty 11's. Want to see the true potential.

My neighbor called today,poor guy has terminal cancer. I can't wait until I can give him a few buds, try and help where I can.

I was planning to add some root stim next drench, but might hold off until they hit the 3.5's. But I do need to decide what to do with them,as in the next week or so training will be started,in one form or another. If we go for an 8 week veg,I would like to give mainlining another go. If the path taken for a Christmas crop is deemed a suitable route,then I might try fimming.

Well that's all for tonight folks.

• Like 3

Super silver and strawberry amnesia great choices mate :) and nice to hear you will be helping out a med user in need :),nice to hear..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark I thought a nice sativa after all this CBD fun might be a wise move.

Welcome to day 13 in the life of these beautiful plants.

Tonight was the day that they received a good drench. I am running a 1 day wet and 2 dry cycle and they seem to be happy enough. Each one had 0.5l through them and they were left in the run off,for about 30 mins. Tonight it was decided the beneficials would be a good move. So I begun with a light dose of each of the following:

Catalyst: 0.5ml/l. Root stim 0.5ml/l. Bio silicon: 0.5ml/2l

They are due to be repotted next week,so the will more than likely receive the first topping. The more I think about it,the more an 8 week veg makes sense. I am 90% sure that all 4 will will fit in the tent (120x120x200) in 11l pots?. Speaking of which,the first part of the upgrade was ordered today,this fan is meant to move 760 cubic metres of air per hour. So I will get a second hps in and have these finishing under 1000w. (400w+600w).

Well that's all for this episode, I will do my best to get some pics up in the morning.

Good night. Thanks for reading.

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 1

Salutations my friends.

Today is Day 14 of this journey.

As I promised I took a few snaps this morning to show how things are developing.

Group pics...

CM@14 days

CM @14 days

The we have some close ups, we still have 4 in the race, but 1 is a little bit behind the others. (I love an underdog)
Plant 1

cm 1 @14days

plant 2

cm 2@14 days

Plant 3

cm 3@14days

Plant 4

cm 4@14 days

The temps in the cabinet are around the 80f mark, and the humidity is 45%
This concludes my entry for this morning, hope everyone is well and your jars are full. :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
  • Like 3

Good evening, just a quick update.......

Tonight I rotated the young ones as I normally do, when I noticed that the light was a good 4" from the tops. I hastily repositioned the T5/to maybe 0.5". As I check them every day,the hieght can be adjusted as they grow. I have found that flouresent lights can get super close without any problems. Just have to keep an eye on them so they don't catch you out.

That's all for today's escapades.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark I thought a nice sativa after all this CBD fun might be a wise move.

Welcome to day 13 in the life of these beautiful plants.

Tonight was the day that they received a good drench. I am running a 1 day wet and 2 dry cycle and they seem to be happy enough. Each one had 0.5l through them and they were left in the run off,for about 30 mins. Tonight it was decided the beneficials would be a good move. So I begun with a light dose of each of the following:

Catalyst: 0.5ml/l. Root stim 0.5ml/l. Bio silicon: 0.5ml/2l

They are due to be repotted next week,so the will more than likely receive the first topping. The more I think about it,the more an 8 week veg makes sense. I am 90% sure that all 4 will will fit in the tent (120x120x200) in 11l pots?. Speaking of which,the first part of the upgrade was ordered today,this fan is meant to move 760 cubic metres of air per hour. So I will get a second hps in and have these finishing under 1000w. (400w+600w).

Well that's all for this episode, I will do my best to get some pics up in the morning.

Good night. Thanks for reading.

With that size tent 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m 4 plants will be fine in 11l pots mate. I have done 6 before but not on a 8 week veg.

Things look nice and healthy :), thank you for your pictute uodate much appreciated :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for your kind words mate. Also for the advice on fitting in 4 in 11's.

Not much to report this morning,apart from the usual turning and moving them about,I did check the hieght and they are fine. Temps are 77.3f humidity is 45%.

The next feed is due tomorrow.

Enjoy your day.

• Like 1

Good evening, just a quick update.......

Tonight I rotated the young ones as I normally do, when I noticed that the light was a good 4" from the tops. I hastily repositioned the T5/to maybe 0.5". As I check them every day,the hieght can be adjusted as they grow. I have found that flouresent lights can get super close without any problems. Just have to keep an eye on them so they don't catch you out.

That's all for today's escapades.

I love tubes for vegging Sy, always found them perfect for the job and as you say, can get the girls right up close, never used a T5 panel light though, they weren't about then, just built my own with 5 foot T8's 3 cool and 2 warm, got me reminiscing now lol, used to love my old vegging cab, if I had the room for tubes now, I'd get them again for sure.

• Like 2