Critical Mass CBD, Fun Fun Fun

sy100276

Oooh front row seats! :eek:

All the very best with these bud will be watching with interest to see how they compare to the Critical+2.0 I have just got going.

Good luck! -iBD :yinyang:

• Like 2

I was Kindly given the chance to grow these out from Dinafem-Mark, I also have Moby Dick CBD, but decided on Critical.

Dinafem: Critical Mass CBD

2 days ago they went for a little swim:

Time for a swim

After having a swim for 24 hours a couple had already cracked, and with a little tap,all 5 sank to the bottom of the glass, and were planted. The medium I used was jacks magic compost, this was put in to fibre pots and watered in. This was left for a few hours for things to settle. The seeds were then planted in to about a 5mm hole, gently covered with soil. Placed in to the prop, and under the t5, in my cabinet.

All 5 planted

The fun begins

The measurments of the cabinet are, 79cm W x 19cm H x 16cm D
This will be their home for the next 4 to 5 weeks, as the plan is to mainline these, then move them into the tent.
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to dinafem, let my first time with fems begin. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  • Like 5

iBd, welcome my friend, only a few weeks and I will be able to offer you a full jar. But for now would a bourbon and a brew be alright?

• Like 2

My jars were recently filled bud, skin up!

The C+2 will be grown in my 2016 thread which I obviously haven't started yet, if your wanting a nosey check my gallery. :yep:

• Like 2

Thank you for getting this grow up and running so fast mate :). Will be watching this cbd grow with interest :)

I'll reserve my spot for this one :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

welcome

You are more than welcome Dinafem-Mark, I just hope to do them justice.

Today will be called Day 1, as that's right not quite 36 hours since being planted, we have some action :yahoo:

day 1. life begins

I had thought 2 would have a head start as they had already started to germinate in the water.....but 3???? I am one happy camper :yes: There is also sign of movement on a 4th, but it has not quite broken through the soil. But I would say germination seems to of been quite a success in such a short time (36 hours).
From what I have read about Critical Mass CBD, so far has been promising, kind of read a few things on Critical Mass along the way, just to see what I have let myself in for :magic: :magic: :magic: It is a cross of Afghani and Skunk #1, which has been bread with a CBD crew male. They production might be as high as 600gM2, and branches might start to snap from the weight. The ratios are 80% Indica 20% sativa, with citrus flavours, as well a pinewood/exotic wood. The reviews that I have read seem very promising, as a heavy long lasting high might be just the ticket :oldtoker: :oldtoker: :oldtoker:
That's all for this entry, just wanted to share the great news.
Flying start begins....

On your marks.......

• Like 3

@@KanedAndUnable no mate no diary as of yet. bit far in now, maybe next time. what I am going to do is take a few snaps tonight at lights on and post my cbd mango haze at day 25 flower. got 2 phenos. give you a bit of an idea about stretch etc.

seems like the cbd strains are becoming quite popular now. more grows on them the better theirs not many threads online at all.

• Like 1