My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Things are looking great mate and bang on track :). You have a really good structure going again. Really loving your updates, very much appreciated :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

@@Paul Dee@@JAPE thanks chaps.

So things are going swimmingly. The cj is a dream to train and if she could have been done on her own she would easily fill the tent with some training. She's starting to chuck out fluffy tops now. She could be really big. I need a bigger tent. I think a 1.2 could nicely accommodate 4 of my autos. Its awkward as fucking growing two in a square. Perhaps two triangular shapes would have been easier.

Any who enjoy.

The first buds of the ww are smokeable now and first impressions are great. Its very different from anything I've smoked for a long time with a tate hard to describe as anything other than old skool weed. It transports me back to being 16 with a can of Stella in my hand and taking puffs like a pro and thinking I was the boss. This is until 20 minutes later when you realise how fucked you are after breaking away from a vacant daydream. It still has this effect.

I feel like rolling a j immediately after finishing but then a little later....BAM. she's a creeper that leaves me extremely comfortable and relaxed but with an active mind and very tingly hollow legs which feel weightless.

It has a moreish aroma and taste on the pallet which is a lovely smoke that leaves you with the same doob in your mouth for 30 mins if your remotely focused on anything. I'm yet to pick out individual aromas at the moment and I'll wait till its cured a bit to give it a real taste evaluation.

Anyway on with the photos. The cheese first two pics and the cj second two

• Like 5

Just finished removing all stalks and finished jarring up the white widow now that all branches easily snap after 7 days drying.

Now bare in mind that this is the small version. NOT AN XXL grown in 11l bucket and never getting above 18 inches tall.0pThis little beauty has rewarded me with 196g dry plus probably a q or more that I've already smoked which will take it over the 200g mark

Pretty chuffed to be honest considering how she was crammed in there with 4 other plants at various stages in a dr80.

• Like 6

Thanks dudes. @@jonthebog

@@botanics mee too.

Its a flavour I haven't tasted for over ten years and it really takes me back to being 16 or 17 and picking up ww. It was a couple of weeks to remember in a golden summer, when mischief was rife in the air and we were living the life.

The taste of the white widow is as good as any photograph to transport my mind back to that time.

Alas those two weeks came and went then we were back in Thai stick followed by a thousand different smokes since.

But never has WW crossed my pallete since.

I'm really glad I grew this. A real understated classic imo and dinafem have done an outstanding job as usual.

Its nice to have something that in the world of bluecheeseberrylemonkush strains of today that is an understated pleasure to smoke with an incredibly complex high and doesn't shout about it.

The best way I can describe it is I feel the white widow is a classy lady amongst tramps. Very reserved but hides a naughty other side. Kind of a high end mistress

• Like 9

@@botanics mee too.

Its a flavour I haven't tasted for over ten years and it really takes me back to being 16 or 17 and picking up ww. It was a couple of weeks to remember in a golden summer, when mischief was rife in the air and we were living the life.

The taste of the white widow is as good as any photograph to transport my mind back to that time.

Alas those two weeks came and went then we were back in Thai stick followed by a thousand different smokes since.

I'm really glad I grew this. A real understated classic imo and dinafem have done an outstanding job as usual.

Its nice to have something that in the world of bluecheeseberrylemonkush strains of today that is an understated pleasure to smoke with an incredibly complex high and doesn't shout about it.

The best way I can describe it is I feel the white widow is a classy lady amongst tramps. Very reserved but hides a naughty other side. Kind of a high end mistress

same with the moby xxl i just grew out....outstanding smoke,also the cheese xxl is banging 1 downfall it stinks to fuck lol enjoy bud.....

• Like 2

@@botanics mee too.

I love seeing a good productive grow :) but it is even better when you have produced a product that you are happy with :)..

Can I ask what lighting do you have in your dr80 and is a 600w lumatek dimmable to much for a dr90?..

Great grow mate and even better that you have some fire end product which you are happy with :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1